RUSSIA HAS BIGGEST CHANCE TO WIN THIS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: RUSSIA HAS BIGGEST CHANCE TO WIN THIS

Post by theDunamis »

mate wrote:I managed to get a ticket and change my plans. I am going to be at the Croatia v Russia game. Sochi now instead of Moscow.

I dearly would have loved to see Moscow. But a friend said: Croatia v Russia happens but once at this WC...but Moscow will always be there.

I'm wrapping up 5 days in St. Petersburg. Lovely city.

And Jette, you might change your title to: Croatia Has Biggest Chance To Win This.

:)
St. Petersburg is beautiful. I will definitely be going back soon.

Moscow is fun. Fit it in if you can and stay in the Arbat neighborhood if possible.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:I am backing Croatia for this.

It's a man's game.
Same here.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

theDunamis wrote:
mate wrote:I managed to get a ticket and change my plans. I am going to be at the Croatia v Russia game. Sochi now instead of Moscow.

I dearly would have loved to see Moscow. But a friend said: Croatia v Russia happens but once at this WC...but Moscow will always be there.

And Jette, you might change your title to: Croatia Has Biggest Chance To Win This.

Moscow is fun. Fit it in if you can and stay in the Arbat neighborhood if possible.
I will be back in Moscow for 1 day. I might extend stay to follow Croatia as last NT as they are alive. And can buy tickets.

And if my company allows it. And my wife. Damn. So many hurdles!

:mad:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

jette1 wrote:Given the way everything has gone this is no doubt Russia's biggest chance to win the cup; Croatia is probably easier for them to beat than Spain was. And they definitely could beat whoever wins between Sweden and England
They have it all going for them, home advantage, GAME; possibly juiced up athletes, SET; and Putin holding officials' family hostage, MATCH! lol.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theDunamis wrote:

you got it. Arbat used to be my stomping ground in those days....touristy, entertaining.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

It was there for them to take after all
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

A fool and his money are soon parted trying to place a bet on any of this World Cup's matches.

At some point, we have to admit some goals in open play have been down to sheer luck.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Man Ataye wrote:Please, y so people have faith in England ??
Jesse Lingered did the Fortnite dance as foretold. On Wednesday, after removing the dentures from the mouths of those old fogeys and feeding them a knuckle sandwich, he'll do it once more.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

theYemster wrote:
jette1 wrote:Given the way everything has gone this is no doubt Russia's biggest chance to win the cup; Croatia is probably easier for them to beat than Spain was. And they definitely could beat whoever wins between Sweden and England
They have it all going for them, home advantage, GAME; possibly juiced up athletes, SET; and Putin holding officials' family hostage, MATCH! lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

cchinukw wrote:A fool and his money are soon parted trying to place a bet on any of this World Cup's matches.

At some point, we have to admit some goals in open play have been down to sheer luck.

Like Belgium's. 1st on Brazil & Croatia's 2nd today.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....