Watching This World Cup..things have changed in football o!

1.Players don't even bother tucking in their shirts anymore... :evil: why? fashion? inconvenience? or laziness? :evil: :evil: OR MAYBE NA BUSINESS PLOY.....perhaps dem wan negotiate deal for one maga company to advertise ontop their waistband before dem gree to tuck in! :twisted:
2.Goalkeepers too don dey wear shorts.. :evil: MAKA...WHY?? :twisted: I still remember the images of Ponda Mali,Best Ogedegbe and Emma Okala wearing those long black pants in my head...so why these ones nor follow...Global warming? :evil: Is it too hot to wear dem in the summer? :evil: Which reminds me why African players nor full Europe...kinda hard to keep in the winter without long pants made outta blankets! :mad:
3. The cameras are everywhere!!! :ohmy: Besides Low's heavy yanshscratching on the sideline one even picked Jette actively digging for gold in his nostrils...and his seat was so far away people wey dey enter latrine ask him for directions thinking he works there! :blink:
4.Thank God..no commercial breaks or scrolling ads!! :taunt: I recall the years ago when Yanki went to commercial break during a world cup match...Oloye got so angry he kicked his own shadow in the nuts :glare: ...required stiches and hasn't been the same since!
5.VAR--- make dem sha nor try that isht for UAC field..boys go break am along wiff ref head...
6. No more siga smoking for sideline....no wonder Ekorian gave up smoking ...though what I heard was that the team he coached seemed to play better on weed than off it... no ask me how..
7.Year of the underdog....teams are no longer dead on arrival..if U half step lower ranked teams go embarrass u!
8. Must the Yanks have a Yank making soccer analysis?If so then watching a Tommy Smith video must be a pre-requisite! :evil:
9. You actually get to know a little about the hosting country now...build up, peoples, scenes and sights in the background..unlike before wey na juss kickoff and final whistle we dey see...abeg just show me the game joor..wetin consan me wiff how Moscow Oba Palace look? :mad:
10. Football is putting babalawo's outta bizniz..I mean..seriously...a pig and an octopus making predictions now?No wonder Orunmila did something about it..s snap of the Opon Ifa cowrie shells and those two aforementioned "predictitians" have been eaten :evil: ...stark warning to any animal wey go arrive at the next Mundial and begin yan opaks! :twisted:
Re: Watching This World Cup..things have changed in football

11. Yeye person making wc music

pajimoh wrote:11. Yeye person making wc music
12. Crackhead getting e-slapped through his IP Address :evil:
kendo

Post by kendo »

13. Two geezers being silly (lol)
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.

kendo wrote:13. Two geezers being silly (lol)
..only one.. 8-) him... :lol:

paj wrote:

How can you slap yourself? E be like say u don crase again o :scared: :shock:

Chei, paj don old o o o o o! Even yabis him no sabi do again. There was a time when paj vs SUYA yabis war was the most exciting and funniest thing on the intanet, plus including television--even Zebrudaya no reach am. But now, paj jos sound like your grampa making jokes that are funny only to him--he cackles at his own jokes like mad, while you wonder what to do about that stale okongwu breath. :(

paj wrote:
I really don't know why you're getting angry? :shock: It's not like I was accusing you or claiming you what you make is MUSIC :tic: :twisted: I was talking in general like Shakira etc :evil: :taunt:

I don't see any difference. VAR maybe... das all

13. Air heads convention
walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

I noticed faked injured players struggle to waste time in play-unlike when we play games in Africa.
also referees let a lot of harking go and play-on

ohsee wrote:Chei, paj don old o o o o o! Even yabis him no sabi do again. There was a time when paj vs SUYA yabis war was the most exciting and funniest thing on the intanet, plus including television--even Zebrudaya no reach am. But now, paj jos sound like your grampa making jokes that are funny only to him--he cackles at his own jokes like mad, while you wonder what to do about that stale okongwu breath. :(
Blame Aunty Kofowora.

Pa J hasn't been the same ever since then... :D

ohsee wrote:Chei, paj don old o o o o o! Even yabis him no sabi do again. There was a time when paj vs SUYA yabis war was the most exciting and funniest thing on the intanet, plus including television--even Zebrudaya no reach am. But now, paj jos sound like your grampa making jokes that are funny only to him--he cackles at his own jokes like mad, while you wonder what to do about that stale okongwu breath. :(
Ok..I go stick wiff music then.. :mrgreen:

Blame Aunty Kofowora.

Pa J hasn't been the same ever since then... :D
she's overrated joor....I reply am one time , she went into "the other room" and we never see am since.. :taunt:

Things have changed quite alright. Football has be Americanized! And that's good for the game.

kolinzo wrote:Things have changed quite alright. Football has be Americanized! And that's good for the game.
Mssshhhheeewwww :arrow:

kolinzo wrote:Things have changed quite alright. Football has be Americanized! And that's good for the game.
how has football Americanized? Remember FIFA abolished that bullcrap center-circle PK yall tried to try a few years back :evil: