Porto deal appears off with Nwakali set to join NAC Breda

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Porto deal appears off with Nwakali set to join NAC Breda

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Arsenal midfielder Kelechi Nwakali now looks set for season-long loan at Dutch side Breda - See more at: https://goo.gl/JxJkFo

We just need to see this young man playing regularly. He is by far our most precocious talent. A genuine two-way midfielder in the mould of Paul Pogba.

Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo could dramatically change the Super Eagles. We also await a world class leftback to augment Tyronne Ebuehi.

I am not too bothered about the defence as Omeruo, Ekong and Awaziem appear to have us covered for the next four years. In goal too we are sorted, while in midfield, Etebo, Ndidi and Iwobi just need to improve individually.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Porto deal appears off with Nwakali set to join NAC Bred

Post by Dammy »

Fake news!
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Fake news. Ayo can you try to verify an authenticity of any story be posting it. I understand you desperately need increase of those visiting your blog but apply some prudence . This is absolutely a fake news already impugned by his brother the agent that represents him.
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Arsenal midfielder Kelechi Nwakali now looks set for season-long loan at Dutch side Breda - See more at: https://goo.gl/JxJkFo

We just need to see this young man playing regularly. He is by far our most precocious talent. A genuine two-way midfielder in the mould of Paul Pogba.

Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo could dramatically change the Super Eagles. We also await a world class leftback to augment Tyronne Ebuehi.

I am not too bothered about the defence as Omeruo, Ekong and Awaziem appear to have us covered for the next four years. In goal too we are sorted, while in midfield, Etebo, Ndidi and Iwobi just need to improve individually.
Ayo, our problem is that over rate our players too much thereby expecting too much from them which usually make us to lash at them when their performance is below our expectations. .

Precious talents dint struggle to find good club, in fact is not even them that find clubs, clubs comes for them... and they don't struggle to establish themselves and exact their talent, the authority of their God given gift. We saw it in those days how it played out with Mikel, that 2 of the most powerful EPL clubs were fighting for him and fir 7 years he didn't disappoint Chelsea. Please we are still waiting for those PRECIOUS TALENTS TO EMERGE IN NIGERIA, till then let's make do with what we have.

thanks
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!