UZOHO AND ALAMPASU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
UZOHO AND ALAMPASU

Post by Igugu »

These two must be trained to guard Supper Eagles goal posts, from now henceforth. By the next world cup, they will be unbeaten. Let a new generation of players take Nigeria to the Promise Land. In Jesus Name. Amen.

We have young players enough now to be groomed and take us to the next level. " Nigeria Win World Cup. First in Africa. " will be the news headline.

Again, leave the German, Rohr alone to build the team, with constructive and meaningful suggestions and advice, he will succeed.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UZOHO AND ALAMPASU

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We really appreciate what Uzoho was able to achieve in such a limited time. 6 months before the wc he was a no name up and coming go just hoping for a chance. Today, he’s the undisputed No 1 goalie for SE and one of the better young goalies in the world. Imagine if we actually trained these kids at a young age and developed them.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho did well. He still has a lot to work on. But good looking young goalkeeper for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

If Nwokolor starts playing regularly we have a future with three good goalies
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Please forget this chap. He is a bust, as far as I am concerned.
All mega hype and nothing tangible to offer.
niyi wrote:If Nwokolor starts playing regularly we have a future with three good goalies
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Igugu wrote:These two must be trained to guard Supper Eagles goal posts, from now henceforth. By the next world cup, they will be unbeaten. Let a new generation of players take Nigeria to the Promise Land. In Jesus Name. Amen.

We have young players enough now to be groomed and take us to the next level. " Nigeria Win World Cup. First in Africa. " will be the news headline.

Again, leave the German, Rohr alone to build the team, with constructive and meaningful suggestions and advice, he will succeed.
This team is not young enough for you?
Yo wan carry U17 go World Cup? :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Seriously is it really ethical that Ezenwa is disgraced just like that and we are pretending like nothing happened. Have we become this entrenched in European and American cut throat immoral pursuit to such extent that African values of brotherhood and fairness doesn’t count anymore ?
Had it been that Ezenwa failed first then we have excuse to relegate him but the guy didn’t do anything wrong except that Uzoho is taller, how unethical !!! And we lost because of goals he should have stopped. Goal Ezenwa would have stooped with ease.
We set aside African values and ridding this immoral boat driven by a German who can careless about African values.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ezenwa was giving away cheap penalties and didn't inspire confidence. An arguably better GK with more upside replaced him so I won't shed a tear.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The guy got beaten out to the No 1 spot by a more competent goalie and people are talking of it being unethical? Seriously?
Na wah for Nigerians.
The YeyeMan wrote:Ezenwa was giving away cheap penalties and didn't inspire confidence. An arguably better GK with more upside replaced him so I won't shed a tear.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

jette1 wrote:Seriously is it really ethical that Ezenwa is disgraced just like that and we are pretending like nothing happened. Have we become this entrenched in European and American cut throat immoral pursuit to such extent that African values of brotherhood and fairness doesn’t count anymore ?
Had it been that Ezenwa failed first then we have excuse to relegate him but the guy didn’t do anything wrong except that Uzoho is taller, how unethical !!! And we lost because of goals he should have stopped. Goal Ezenwa would have stooped with ease.
We set aside African values and ridding this immoral boat driven by a German who can careless about African values.
Ezenwa? Really? :lol:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

jette1 wrote:Seriously is it really ethical that Ezenwa is disgraced just like that and we are pretending like nothing happened. Have we become this entrenched in European and American cut throat immoral pursuit to such extent that African values of brotherhood and fairness doesn’t count anymore ?
Have you remembered to take your medication today?
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Otitokoro wrote:Please forget this chap. He is a bust, as far as I am concerned.
niyi wrote:If Nwokolor starts playing regularly we have a future with three good goalies
Why? Have you watched him?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Yes. Since 2016.
And have you?
niyi wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Please forget this chap. He is a bust, as far as I am concerned.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Ezenwa would have performed better than Uzoho in this tourney. Too many soft goals let in by Uzoho in the friendlies and worldcup proper. The jury is still out on Uzoho, it was silly to have a 19 yr old reserve keeper man the post at a worldcup, it shows your coach is not serious and there to learn like he said and its a shame for the guys that hustled for Nigeria to qualify and watch the journeyman coach just make a mess of it all. Uzoho that can't kick the ball beyond the half way line consistently. Ezenwa is a 10x better keeper, only thing Uzoho has on him is the height.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

They are too old
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oscar52 wrote:Ezenwa would have performed better than Uzoho in this tourney. Too many soft goals let in by Uzoho in the friendlies and worldcup proper. The jury is still out on Uzoho, it was silly to have a 19 yr old reserve keeper man the post at a worldcup, it shows your coach is not serious and there to learn like he said and its a shame for the guys that hustled for Nigeria to qualify and watch the journeyman coach just make a mess of it all. Uzoho that can't kick the ball beyond the half way line consistently. Ezenwa is a 10x better keeper, only thing Uzoho has on him is the height.
Glad there are still some mentally balanced ones left; the whole adventure with uzoho is a fiasco. Qualifying for World Cup from Africa is grueling and tougher than any other confederation and you replace a highly motivated confident flamboyant goalkeeper that seen and did it all with a timid young unassured teenager to man your post in the biggest stage in the world. This madness of an act is only comparable to hiring Berti Vogt. Rohr essentially took the best team in Africa to give practice to other teams at the World Cup by convincing his team that they are not good enough yet never mind the fact they are best team qualifying out of the toughest confederation.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Because I didn’t list 10 points?

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rawlings wrote:They are too old

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This guy are u depressed or something. Surely there is something more important that u can do with your life!!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Otitokoro wrote:Yes. Since 2016.
And have you?
niyi wrote:
Do you mean you watched him in 2016 or you've been watching his matches since 2016?

I haven't watched him and I'll wait to watch him before saying he has nothing to offer.

I think he must have something because he's been retained by his Croatian club while all the other Nigerians they bought at the same time have been discarded. He also seemed to do well in Bosnia and he's just been loaned in by another team in the Croatian top league.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:They are too old

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This guy are u depressed or something. Surely there is something more important that u can do with your life!!!!
...ANC, wRongling is not depressed depression and incomplete head lives in his body and that is why he was transferred to ARO mental as his permanent resident...
...please do not disrespect him by reducing wRongling's mental issue...he is complete a mentalo...
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...wRongling, please tell all that your diagnosis is not just craze man but ahead of craze man...you are Mentalo... :lol: :lol: :lol: