Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29102
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Image

Abeg o....See English swagger :D

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Last edited by cchinukw on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 29123
Location: Canada
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Congrats to England.

Let the haters hate, while you continue to win.

Very professional display thus far.



you sef dey add salt to the bad belle wey dey worry me...make I go drink Andrews liver salt jare.

I don't like England, but I can't honestly hate on these boys. Though e dey vex me small say na Tottenham boys full team sha.

Objectively, they have been very professional.

England finally benefitting from LC + great domestic league.

Chief, don't forget that they went back to the drawing board and raised a generation of kids who play the ball on the ground, and have ball skills. The coach also has learned from the most successful foreign coaches--look at the way England press, and the clever ways they break into the opponent's penalty box.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2204
@cchinukw We’ve got our swagger back.

With the talent coming through, England should have a really strong team in 2022. Quite scary when you put things in perspective...

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29102
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
@cchinukw We’ve got our swagger back.

With the talent coming through, England should have a really strong team in 2022. Quite scary when you put things in perspective...

Na wah o. They wil likely dominate for another 8 years at this rate.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23598
Location: london
Well we been saying this for long, under 17, under 20s and perhaps world champions? They have achieved already, they can go further dependent on self belief, it dont matter who is put in front of them

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Congrats to England.

Let the haters hate, while you continue to win.

Very professional display thus far.



you sef dey add salt to the bad belle wey dey worry me...make I go drink Andrews liver salt jare.

I don't like England, but I can't honestly hate on these boys. Though e dey vex me small say na Tottenham boys full team sha.

Objectively, they have been very professional.

England finally benefitting from LC + great domestic league.

Chief, don't forget that they went back to the drawing board and raised a generation of kids who play the ball on the ground, and have ball skills. The coach also has learned from the most successful foreign coaches--look at the way England press, and the clever ways they break into the opponent's penalty box.


Total rubbish............ they haven't played any good team yet. Once they do, they will be exposed like a 2 dollar whore! Sweden could have score few goals against them today if they themselve were any good

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2204
HMS HAVSUMMADAT!! :laugh:

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
ohsee wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
I have never seen a team such a poor team like England make the semi-final of the World Cup. They are very poor............. Sweden were trash too!

Oga Undie, Ingerlund is not poor o! They are a very good team, and they are well coached.


Well coached? By who? Chief, I will give them props when they beat a decent team. Tunisia, Panama, and Sweden aren't what you can call good teams. They struggle against a decent Colombia team without their best player. Like i said, if they beat Croatia, Belguim or France, then i will wear in Engalnd shirt proudly!

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
cchinukw wrote:
Image

Abeg o....See English swagger :D



Quote "I will marry you if you win the World Cup"

Quote " Babe, you know that is never going to happen, we have done all we can do and overachieved. Say yes now because we are coming home after our next match"

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23598
Location: london
You beat what they put in front of you, even if they face Croatia, they can beat them then what will you doubters say?

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29102
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Undertaker wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Congrats to England.

Let the haters hate, while you continue to win.

Very professional display thus far.



you sef dey add salt to the bad belle wey dey worry me...make I go drink Andrews liver salt jare.

I don't like England, but I can't honestly hate on these boys. Though e dey vex me small say na Tottenham boys full team sha.

Objectively, they have been very professional.

England finally benefitting from LC + great domestic league.

Chief, don't forget that they went back to the drawing board and raised a generation of kids who play the ball on the ground, and have ball skills. The coach also has learned from the most successful foreign coaches--look at the way England press, and the clever ways they break into the opponent's penalty box.


Total rubbish............ they haven't played any good team yet. Once they do, they will be exposed like a 2 dollar whore! Sweden could have score few goals against them today if they themselve were any good

Somehow Sweden that dumped Italy along the way to qualification and kicked out the current world cup holders aren't a top drawer to you. :P

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
cchinukw wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Congrats to England.

Let the haters hate, while you continue to win.

Very professional display thus far.



you sef dey add salt to the bad belle wey dey worry me...make I go drink Andrews liver salt jare.

I don't like England, but I can't honestly hate on these boys. Though e dey vex me small say na Tottenham boys full team sha.

Objectively, they have been very professional.

England finally benefitting from LC + great domestic league.

Chief, don't forget that they went back to the drawing board and raised a generation of kids who play the ball on the ground, and have ball skills. The coach also has learned from the most successful foreign coaches--look at the way England press, and the clever ways they break into the opponent's penalty box.


Total rubbish............ they haven't played any good team yet. Once they do, they will be exposed like a 2 dollar whore! Sweden could have score few goals against them today if they themselve were any good

Somehow Sweden that dumped Italy along the way to qualification and kicked out the current world cup holders aren't a top drawer to you. :P


I could have sworn, Mexico and South Korea kicked Germany out................. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23598
Location: london
Dont matter, england are in the semis and there is nothing nobody can do about this

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2204
Sterling
Welbeck
Alexander Arnold
Alli
Loftus-Cheek
Rashford
Delph
Walker
Young
Trippier
Lingard (special shoutout to his beautiful cousin)
Rose


Thank you Gareth for uniting this country. :thumbs:

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29102
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Sterling
Welbeck
Alexander Arnold
Alli
Loftus-Cheek
Rashford
Delph
Walker
Young
Trippier
Lingard (special shoutout to his beautiful cousin)
Rose


Thank you Gareth for uniting this country. :thumbs:

Unprecedented.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28452
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Sterling
Welbeck
Alexander Arnold
Alli
Loftus-Cheek
Rashford
Delph
Walker
Young
Trippier
Lingard (special shoutout to his beautiful cousin)
Rose

Thank you Gareth for uniting this country. :thumbs:


...it gets deeper than rap music
It's more real than any words I can muster
Pull the black Cadillac trucks up (what)
Hop out them shits like what? Y'all n***** can't touch us


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9178
Good showing by England after a shaky end to the Colombia game. Unlike that one, they kept the pressure on vs Sweden even after taking the lead. They deserved to win and it was their best game in 2 weeks. They are favourites vs Croatia.

Sterling reminds me of Pedro, Ahmed Musa, and other pacy attackers that are a nightmare to defend but often make the wrong decision. Whether it was overdribble, take bad shots, or make bad passes, he was a mess today yet if I'm Southgate I continue to start him due to the chances he creates. I don't understand why England can't create attackers who are the total package.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:01 pm
Posts: 7478
cchinukw wrote:
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Sterling
Welbeck
Alexander Arnold
Alli
Loftus-Cheek
Rashford
Delph
Walker
Young
Trippier
Lingard (special shoutout to his beautiful cousin)
Rose


Thank you Gareth for uniting this country. :thumbs:

Unprecedented.



Unlike that one who completely ignored the Newcastle and Man United legend Andy Cole.

_________________
-Simpli fy -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28452
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
HMS HAVSUMMADAT!! :laugh:

All day breakfast, A la Carte:
Beans
Bacon
Sausage
Mushrooms
Fried egg
Black pudding.

What was that Henrik, croissant with cheese? Do one mate!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 46862
Heliopolis wrote:
Good showing by England after a shaky end to the Colombia game. Unlike that one, they kept the pressure on vs Sweden even after taking the lead. They deserved to win and it was their best game in 2 weeks. They are favourites vs Croatia.

Sterling reminds me of Pedro, Ahmed Musa, and other pacy attackers that are a nightmare to defend but often make the wrong decision. Whether it was overdribble, take bad shots, or make bad passes, he was a mess today yet if I'm Southgate I continue to start him due to the chances he creates. I don't understand why England can't create attackers who are the total package.
...that's why coaches starts/play certain players the fans don't like. They create dangerous situations, and hoping something good come off of it. Yeah, Sterling makes poor decisions, especially the long pass he brought down brilliantly, rounded the keeper, instead of laying off to to team mate he went for a wild shot on goal, but he will keep starting as long as he's fit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28452
Had Walcott found a bit of form, he would've been of interest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23598
Location: london
Sterling a bit like Felliani, fans just hate them but they bring a unique quality to the pitch that many clueless fans cannot see, with Sterling pace, defenders are scared, he will always get freekicks and what not

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2204
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Sterling
Welbeck
Alexander Arnold
Alli
Loftus-Cheek
Rashford
Delph
Walker
Young
Trippier
Lingard (special shoutout to his beautiful cousin)
Rose


Thank you Gareth for uniting this country. :thumbs:

Unprecedented.



Unlike that one who completely ignored the Newcastle and Man United legend Andy Cole.


Spare a thought for the likes of Ruel Fox, Ian Taylor and Kevin Campbell.

After watching the match with some colleagues yesterday, it is clear that people love the team but they will, for the most part, support anything or anyone representing England as long as they are successful (I.e. Kevin Pietersen). However, the ethnic mix of the team is a bit of an issue.

After the win, a few guys alleged that the FA were trying to force an agenda. You know the usual ‘I don’t want to cause any offence but ...’ or ‘I am not racist but..’.

I really want to see Sterling lift the WC while throwing ‘gang signs’ with Lingard and Alli. Geez. :laugh:

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], camex, cruxifixoy2k, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group