How are England fans allowed to bring instruments in?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How are England fans allowed to bring instruments in?

Post by Molue Conductor »

Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Nigeria fans were banned from bringing musical instruments into the stadium.
Dude, nobody in Russia wasn't allowed fans to bring musical instruments into the stadium. Senegal, Morocco, Mexico and Egyptians fans all brought instruments into the stadium!
I posted a linkb in a different thread. Instruments were banned. FAs had to apply for exceptions. We didn't.
Egg

Post by greg »

We've had more musical and fan support in u17 female world cups than this one. I knew it just had to be something administrative, and not finance related. Very sad and infuriating.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Nigeria fans were banned from bringing musical instruments into the stadium.
Dude, nobody in Russia wasn't allowed fans to bring musical instruments into the stadium. Senegal, Morocco, Mexico and Egyptians fans all brought instruments into the stadium!
I posted a linkb in a different thread. Instruments were banned. FAs had to apply for exceptions. We didn't.
:P No permit , No Jungle Beatz :laugh:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC