How are England fans allowed to bring instruments in?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
How are England fans allowed to bring instruments in?

Post by Synopsis »

Nigeria fans were banned from bringing musical instruments into the stadium.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: How are England fans allowed to bring instruments in?

Post by Damunk »

Synopsis wrote:Nigeria fans were banned from bringing musical instruments into the stadium.
E pain you sotay, you come open thread.
I thought you asked this question in the official game thread and nobody answered you.
ABEG, go an watch the game.... :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Synopsis wrote:Nigeria fans were banned from bringing musical instruments into the stadium.
Because their coach never said that................................'WE ARE HERE TO LEARN'.
Fans of LEARNERS are not allowed to bring instruments in. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
Because their coach never said that................................'WE ARE HERE TO LEARN'.

Professional craze man
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Dude, nobody in Russia wasn't allowed fans to bring musical instruments into the stadium. Senegal, Morocco, Mexico and Egyptians fans all brought instruments into the stadium!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Damunk wrote:
I thought you asked this question in the official game thread and nobody answered you.
I haven't entered that thread. Go somewhere else.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zee wrote:

Professional craze man
Chief..................wetin I do again? :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Undertaker wrote:
Dude, nobody in Russia wasn't allowed fans to bring musical instruments into the stadium. Senegal, Morocco, Mexico and Egyptians fans all brought instruments into the stadium!
There was a video I saw with Nigerian supprters arguing with stadium officials about bringing the instruments in. KOC confirmed the ban.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
There was a video I saw with Nigerian supprters arguing with stadium officials about bringing the instruments in. KOC confirmed the ban.
Please show us the video.... In Brazil may be but not in Russia
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
I saw it on Twitter three weeks ago. I will search for it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Well, like I said, I saw many teams in Russia bring instruments into the stadiums. Senegal and Morocco had so many drums it wasn't funny.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Synopsis wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I haven't entered that thread. Go somewhere else.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Well, like I said, I saw many teams in Russia bring instruments into the stadiums. Senegal and Morocco had so many drums it wasn't funny.
Ask Colin Udoh, he was in Russia. He stated FIFA was concerned about terrorism.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
DUDE the video you saw was from 4 years ago in Brazil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
DUDE the video you saw was from 4 years ago in Brazil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: Nigerians never accurate before spewing!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

jette1 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Ask Colin Udoh about the ban.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nigerian instruments in Russian streets but not in the stadium.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I've found the video. Idiots on CE
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

I was in Kaliningrad and Volgograd and on both occasions our supporters were not allowed to take in their instruments. A friend said he spoke to some Ladipo chap from the supporters club who said We failed to obtain the appropriate permits/papers that should have been submitted/obtained in advance hence in today’s security conscious world they simply were refused access into the stadium. I don’t know how true this is but seeing as everyone else is getting in with their drums and trumpets, I just have to assume there is some truth to it.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

01bakana wrote:I was in Kaliningrad and Volgograd and on both occasions our supporters were not allowed to take in their instruments. A friend said he spoke to some Ladipo chap from the supporters club who said We failed to obtain the appropriate permits/papers that should have been submitted/obtained in advance hence in today’s security conscious world they simply were refused access into the stadium. I don’t know how true this is but seeing as everyone else is getting in with their drums and trumpets, I just have to assume there is some truth to it.
Oh well there’s rules outside Africa!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
You need a special permit to bring in musical equipment. Our Supporters club were busy selling game tickets and was asking stadium stewards, "do you who I am?" :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

01bakana wrote:I was in Kaliningrad and Volgograd and on both occasions our supporters were not allowed to take in their instruments. A friend said he spoke to some Ladipo chap from the supporters club who said We failed to obtain the appropriate permits/papers that should have been submitted/obtained in advance hence in today’s security conscious world they simply were refused access into the stadium. I don’t know how true this is but seeing as everyone else is getting in with their drums and trumpets, I just have to assume there is some truth to it.
Very true.

You needed a permit. We didn't apply for the permit on time.

But if na to make mouth about gomment or NFF we go carry first.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cellular wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
There was a video I saw with Nigerian supporters arguing with stadium officials about bringing the instruments in. KOC confirmed the ban.
You need a special permit to bring in musical equipment. Our Supporters club were busy selling game tickets and was asking stadium stewards, "do you who I am?" :P
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chief, that is exactly what happened. They forgot to get permission and yes they were scrapping their tickets to Argentinian fans all over St. Petersburg!