Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:36 pm 

Smh..Rohr must go.. also john should be banNed from this forum..the guy works for rohr ..man must wack..guys , we failed woefully in Russia . Fact

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:37 pm 

Nan so we see am.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:38 pm 

If they’re crap then SE is WHAT?????

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 pm 

realtrouble wrote:
Nan so we see am.

I go chop your dollar. We have been bamboozled .chei Rohr is a useless coach ..fact 2 wins in 8 matches vs iceland and poland

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:42 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Smh..Rohr must go.. also john should be banNed from this forum..the guy works for rohr ..man must wack..guys , we failed woefully in Russia . Fact

So you just found out that we had a 'Football-coward' :curse: for a coach.

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:44 pm 

Guy let's admit it. SE found their level.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 pm 

The things dey pain me no be small..the fact that the clueless Rohr was forced to switch VicMo to wing back and MIKEL To dm, Shows He Had No idea How OR What Our Players Are . The guy will not win the afcon. We never lost to SA ever especially at home..but this joker set a record.. the guy must go..I don't care anymore about continuity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:59 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Wow!!! This boy is a sorry hypocrite!! Big time hypocrite! You critique others for complaining about Rohr yet you do the same thing. Aren't you the one that said that one should get over it that only one team can win it? You're a child!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:03 pm 

The so called crap team has modric, rakitic, mandzukic, perisic, rebric all WORLD CLASS players

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:05 pm 

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Wow!!! This boy is a sorry hypocrite!! Big time hypocrite! You critique others for complaining about Rohr yet you do the same thing. Aren't you the one that said that one should get over it that only one team can win it? You're a child!

BP is a jobless troll............. don't pay him any attention!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 pm 

If SE lost to a crap team, that must make SE a useless team

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:40 pm 

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Look here I have the rights to change my mind and say whatever I want to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:47 pm 

They beat every team in our group including the mighty Argentina with Messi (something we can’t do),to be honest Nigeria could have done better against Croatia or if not Argentina but would Nigeria be able to see off France?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 pm 

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

No be me tok-am oo!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I say the boy is USELESS. Na REAL mumu he be

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:58 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Look here I have the rights to change my mind and say whatever I want to.

:laugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 pm 

Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
not sure how you can call them crap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 pm 

Crap croatia in world cup semi finals, hmmm

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:26 pm 

People do not understand football

You cannot be a 'nearly' all the time.

We have to look at ourselves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 pm 

Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

No be me tok-am oo!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I say the boy is USELESS. Na REAL mumu he be

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :agree: :agree: :agree:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:57 pm 

2drama wrote:

I’m waiting for the punchline in his joke. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:49 am 

green4life wrote:
2drama wrote:

Are there any more doubts that World Cup is not about skills, technicalities etc. Where is Germany, Spain, Portugal Brazil and rest of them. Which is why Croatia against Russia today don’t look anything like the same Croatia we played in group stage. World Cup is about strategy for grabbing necessary point to stay in contention

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:07 am 

jette1 wrote:
green4life wrote:
2drama wrote:

Are there any more doubts that World Cup is not about skills, technicalities etc. Where is Germany, Spain, Portugal Brazil and rest of them. Which is why Croatia against Russia today don’t look anything like the same Croatia we played in group stage. World Cup is about strategy for grabbing necessary point to stay in contention

Spot on. All you need is a pair of gloves to grab it from the oven or microwave.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:11 am 

Revisionists.