So the SE lost to this crap Croatia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: So the SE lost to this crap Croatia

Post by joao »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Smh..Rohr must go.. also john should be banNed from this forum..the guy works for rohr ..man must wack..guys , we failed woefully in Russia . Fact
Wow!!! This boy is a sorry hypocrite!! Big time hypocrite! You critique others for complaining about Rohr yet you do the same thing. Aren't you the one that said that one should get over it that only one team can win it? You're a child!
Look here I have the rights to change my mind and say whatever I want to.
How do you spell Flip-flop?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

joao wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Smh..Rohr must go.. also john should be banNed from this forum..the guy works for rohr ..man must wack..guys , we failed woefully in Russia . Fact
Wow!!! This boy is a sorry hypocrite!! Big time hypocrite! You critique others for complaining about Rohr yet you do the same thing. Aren't you the one that said that one should get over it that only one team can win it? You're a child!
Look here I have the rights to change my mind and say whatever I want to.
How do you spell Flip-flop?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

SE went to the world cup with minus coach
sayala
Egg
Egg

Post by sayala »

This crap team might end up winning the World Cup
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The crap team has been exposed , yet to win a single game since the group stages
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The crap team has been exposed , yet to win a single game since the group stages
Croatia have taken their chances, good for them. There are more people in Lagos metropolis than the whole of Croatia. If anyone is exposed it should be Rohr and how he managed the Naija team.
Last edited by oscar52 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

look at it this way, Nigerian players in our national team were not getting regular starting positions in English league. They could not beat Croatia. Meanwhile the English players getting starting roles are currently beating croatia in first half. Our most prolific scorer is being benched by an Englishman who comes in as a sub for England. Says it all.
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The crap team has been exposed , yet to win a single game since the group stages
you still have not learned your lesson

:lol: :lol:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Let's admit it. These teams are good. Besides, Nigeria was unlucky to have been lumped in a group of death one of who is in the final. Nor be yam.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Seems croatia is a helluva good side
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

It is best to leave the forum. :mrgreen:
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

Let’s give it to this Croatian team. They are a good side. Strong and resilient, difficult to beat.
Our group must have been quite a strong one.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

fajex wrote:Let’s give it to this Croatian team. They are a good side. Strong and resilient, difficult to beat.

Stop spewing nonsense, the SE had enough players to beat this Croatian team, but the cowardly Rohr approached the game with a plan to learn rather than win. This is the World Cup the SE could have made the final, but Rohr happened.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Croatia, is still crap, they managed to out crap the most crap team today..
SuperEagles

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

9jaMan wrote:
fajex wrote:Let’s give it to this Croatian team. They are a good side. Strong and resilient, difficult to beat.

Stop spewing nonsense, the SE had enough players to beat this Croatian team, but the cowardly Rohr approached the game with a plan to learn rather than win. This is the World Cup the SE could have made the final, but Rohr happened.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

wale1974 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

You're a bloody coward :rotf: :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

soothsayer wrote:look at it this way, Nigerian players in our national team were not getting regular starting positions in English league. They could not beat Croatia. Meanwhile the English players getting starting roles are currently beating croatia in first half. Our most prolific scorer is being benched by an Englishman who comes in as a sub for England. Says it all.
Nonsense; a more rational assessment is Croatia that couldn’t penetrate our 18 or score a single field goal against us has put 2 pass England who had all the money, facilities, the league we cross the ocean to go and play in.
Nigeria vs Croatia (Own goal + thief penalty)
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

9jaMan wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

You're a bloody realist :rotf: :rotf:
:agree: :agree: :agree:
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

wale1974 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

You're a bloody realist :rotf: :rotf:
:agree: :agree: :agree:

You are a bloody REAL coward jare :rotf: :rotf:
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

naija people never stop to amze me,,calling coach head every time ,,when you are beating Cameroon or Algeria some of you not saying sack him,,are you guys expect to come to world cup and perform well without proper organisation or continuity .for instant why Nigerian players are flying to Nigerian for president hand shake before the world cup,and flying from ABUJA TO UYO TO PORT HARCOURT TO AND FRO,EVEN ONE OF YOUR GOOD PLAYER VICTOR MOSES had to wait in England before the rest of the team join him that is two week before the show down, and recent and same problem with NFF chairman and Giwa and sport minster saying they should uphold the court that Giwa should take over,,,,,FOR GOD SAKE !! how many time we keep on saying this FIFA DONT NEED NIGERIA AND FIFA IS A BODY ON HIS OWN YOU HAVE TO ABIDE TO IS RULES...so many to say endless LOL
thanks
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This crap team should be grateful to lloris, it would have been 4 nada
SuperEagles