BEST GAME OF RUSSIA 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BEST GAME OF RUSSIA 2018

Post by jette1 »

Right now I’m leaning towards either Sweden vs Germany or Japan vs Belgium
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: BEST GAME OF RUSSIA 2018

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Did u have to start a thread for this? Get a hold on urself dude.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Did u have to start a thread for this? Get a hold on urself dude.
Most would think it’s a legit category and thread worthy you are obviously troubled about something that has nothing to do with the subject. Would you mind sharing
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Japan vs Belgium.

I've never wished a game to go into extra time like that game.
Kai, Inui is a world class baller. :shock:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu