Galatasaray has begun loan negotiations with Onyekuru

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: Galatasaray has begun loan negotiations with Onyekuru

Post by bully12 »

From Belgium league to Turkish league you brand that a good move. It is like bird who flew from ground level to an anthill .Please see how Sala Mohammed is always moving upwards .Surely before long he will end up with Real Maldrid the best club in the world . Our boys keep running in circle , What a shame. This same stupid mistake he made last year signing with Everton without understanding the implications and consequences.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

bully12 wrote:From Belgium league to Turkish league you brand that a good move. It is like bird who flew from ground level to an anthill .Please see how Salah Mohammed is always moving upwards .Surely before long he will end up with Real Maldrid the best club in the world . Our boys keep running in circle , What a shame. This same stupid mistake he made last year signing with Everton without understanding the implications and consequences.
Salah? Always upwards?

Chelsea -> Fiorentina was upwards?

Galatasaray is a CL team with history. That is an obvious move upwards.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Galatasaray has begun negotiations with Onyekuru

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Damunk wrote:Galatasaray?
What happened to Everton?
He can't get a work permit.
A forward thinking coach would have invited him to the national team just so that Onyekuru can get more caps.
You guys just wake up and type rubbish. Is it the National team coach's job to ensure every Nigerian player gets work permit to play football in England? Wasn't Onyekuru invited to the SE when he was healthy and playing well?
You are too quick to condemn opinions that don’t align with yours. As a matter of fact, it wouldn’t be a bad policy if the NFF proactively intervenes in the careers of players projected to play major roles in the national team. Other countries do it too, you know. If you know that Onyekuru is expected to be a main feature for the SE in the near future then you want him playing in the best leagues possible so, if giving him enough caps to make him eligible to play in the big leagues is what is required then that’s what you must do. That’s precisely what FAs who plan for the future would do :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bully12 wrote:From Belgium league to Turkish league you brand that a good move. It is like bird who flew from ground level to an anthill .Please see how Sala Mohammed is always moving upwards .Surely before long he will end up with Real Maldrid the best club in the world . Our boys keep running in circle , What a shame. This same stupid mistake he made last year signing with Everton without understanding the implications and consequences.
Ol'boy how can CL footie not be a good move, especially when he is likely to be a first team regular.

At this stage in his career, remaining in Belgium where the coach appears to have his own issues with him is career killing.

In fact, the only limit is the lad himself. I still believe in him and it could just be the launchpad he needs to move his career to the next level. What's not to like?

I tire for una.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

cchinukw wrote:
bully12 wrote:From Belgium league to Turkish league you brand that a good move. It is like bird who flew from ground level to an anthill .Please see how Sala Mohammed is always moving upwards .Surely before long he will end up with Real Maldrid the best club in the world . Our boys keep running in circle , What a shame. This same stupid mistake he made last year signing with Everton without understanding the implications and consequences.
Ol'boy how can CL footie not be a good move, especially when he is likely to be a first team regular.

At this stage in his career, remaining in Belgium where the coach appears to have his own issues with him is career killing.

In fact, the only limit is the lad himself. I still believe in him and it could just be the launchpad he needs to move his career to the next level. What's not to like?

I tire for una.
I have always known that players at the tail end of their careers move to Turkish league . One can start with Belgium or Holland leagues then move to a better league like Italy, Germany ,France, England and Spain . You all keep talking about CL team. Is Anderlecht not a CL club last year, What good did that does to his career other than setting him backwards. Please name one good player that had moved from the elite club to Turkish clubs unless their careers are regressing or waning . This is absolutely none circumspect move. I hope he does not regret it . He has the potentials of doing far better than this , There is no question I'm definitely disappointed with his handlers. They are surely making a mess
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.
I have always known that players at the tail end of their careers move to Turkish league . One can start with Belgium or Holland leagues then move to a better league like Italy, Germany ,France, England and Spain . You all keep talking about CL team. Is Anderlecht not a CL club last year, What good did that does to his career other than setting him backwards. Please name one good player that had moved from the elite club to Turkish clubs unless their careers are regressing or waning . This is absolutely none circumspect move. I hope he does not regret it . He has the potentials of doing far better than this , There is no question I'm definitely disappointed with his handlers. They are surely making a mess
Na wa o, he went there on loan, his real team is Everton which is a step up from Belguim, but he can't play there so he has to step down to a team willing to take him on loan at his current wages...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.
Na wa o, he went there on loan, his real team is Everton which is a step up from Belguim, but he can't play there so he has to step down to a team willing to take him on loan at his current wages...
So do you expect him to hang around a team with a coach hostile to him?

Just as long as he can get regular play time and concentrate on his football, it's all good. There are worse things in life than a loan move to a CL team.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

cchinukw wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.

Just as long as he can get regular play time and concentrate on his football, it's all good. There are worse things in life than a loan move to a CL team.
Yep, not sure wetin dey do bully...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.
EPL was once like that...............KIlinsman,Branco, Zola, Ravanelli, Gullit, Vialli Juninho and the list goes on.

Turkish league is way better than Belgium................Plus CL footie.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.

Yep, not sure wetin dey do bully...
His Brain is Bullying him
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

cchinukw wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I tire for una.
NO. Move to better club and better league. Awonyi is definitely moving in a more positive direction. He moves to a better league and a better club. How come his handlers can not do this same for him. I'm the only that motivates them is their selfish pecuniary interest.

. Move to better club and better league. Awonyi is definitely moving in a more positive direction. He moves to a better league and a better club. How come his handlers can not do this same for him. I'm the only that motivates them is their selfish pecuniary interest.
So do you expect him to hang around a team with a coach hostile to him?Move to better club and better league. Awonyi is definitely moving in a more positive direction. He moves to a better league and a better club. How come his handlers can not do this same for him. I'm sure the only thing that motivates them is their selfish pecuniary interest.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully, theres a reason why Onyekuru and the likes of Omeruo end up taking loans in Turkey, its their wages. You want him to go to Monaco but will they be willing to pay for his relatively high wages compared to someone like Awoniyi who is not so expensive. Its a loan move, he just needs to stay there for this season and hopefully he can get a permit for next season. At least he's in a better situation than Omeruo where his parent club seem to want him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

First Gala goal in preseason:

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:First Gala goal in preseason:

[/video]

Thunder fire Rohr and Pinnick for ignoring this talented baller, onyekuru and K. Nwakali could have improved the SE attack.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Thunder fire Rohr and Pinnick for ignoring this talented baller, onyekuru and K. Nwakali could have improved the SE attack.
I am telling you!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Ol'boy I am one of Rohr's critics but from all indices from recovery from injury to lack of play time and match fitness, there is no way Rohr would have been justified to take a passenger.

We just thank God the lad is now finding his scoring feet again.

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Our 2022 team will be centred around:

Uzoho
Ebuehi
Awaziem
Ndidi
Etebo
Nwakali
Onyekuru

I just hope all these boys are playing top flight Champions League football by then.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

cchinukw wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Ol'boy I am one of Rohr's critics but from all indices from recovery from injury to lack of play time and match fitness, there is no way Rohr would have been justified to take a passenger.

Passenger? Onyekuru fully recovered before the WC, Rohr could have at least invited him to assess his fitness. Players like onazi, akpeyi were passengers that had no business in the WC but Rohr was not crucified for taking them. More Thunder fire Rohr and Pinnick
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Could you imagine if Onyekuru had those chances Ighalo insanely botched at least we could have got out of first round
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bully12 wrote:Could you imagine if Onyekuru had those chances Ighalo insanely botched at least we could have got out of first round
Yes. We would have won the wc easily with onyekuru. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Onyekuru, Nwakali and arguably Usman Mohammed should have been in Russia. I am sure Rohr is regretting not taking them now.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Onyekuru, Nwakali and arguably Usman Mohammed should have been in Russia. I am sure Rohr is regretting not taking them now.
Regret what?
Onyekuru was recovering from injury. Is Nwakali better than the midfielders we had?
I dont know about Usman Mohammed
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

9jaMan wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Passenger? Onyekuru fully recovered before the WC, Rohr could have at least invited him to assess his fitness. Players like onazi, akpeyi were passengers that had no business in the WC but Rohr was not crucified for taking them. More Thunder fire Rohr and Pinnick
Fully recovered to do what?
Play high-intensity world cup-level football or to simply walk and run pain-free on both legs?
I think there is a difference.

You obviously have a very short memory.
Either that or you are a straight-faced confabulator. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "