Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
Ayo, as usual you miss the point. Our players are playing at a level too low to attract the Bayern Munich, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc. That is why they are moving to clubs like Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray ext. It is from playing at these clubs that they can attract the big clubs. It is difficult for players to move from clubs like Ado Den Haag to Barcelona or Amker Perm to Bayern Munich but it's possible from Benfica or Lokomotiv Moscow as these clubs play in the elite European club competitions.
The next world cup is 4 years away and there is enough time for our players to join the big clubs but for now they are making good transfers on the back of the world cup.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2655
Dammy wrote:
Ayo, as usual you miss the point. Our players are playing at a level too low to attract the Bayern Munich, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc. That is why they are moving to clubs like Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray ext. It is from playing at these clubs that they can attract the big clubs. It is difficult for players to move from clubs like Ado Den Haag to Barcelona or Amker Perm to Bayern Munich but it's possible from Benfica or Lokomotiv Moscow as these clubs play in the elite European club competitions.
The next world cup is 4 years away and there is enough time for our players to join the big clubs but for now they are making good transfers on the back of the world cup.


:thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54286
Location: United Kingdom
Dammy wrote:
Ayo, as usual you miss the point. Our players are playing at a level too low to attract the Bayern Munich, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc. That is why they are moving to clubs like Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray ext. It is from playing at these clubs that they can attract the big clubs. It is difficult for players to move from clubs like Ado Den Haag to Barcelona or Amker Perm to Bayern Munich but it's possible from Benfica or Lokomotiv Moscow as these clubs play in the elite European club competitions.
The next world cup is 4 years away and there is enough time for our players to join the big clubs but for now they are making good transfers on the back of the world cup.


Dey there dey yarn opaks. Players move from River Plate it Santos to Man City or Real Madrid if they are good enough.

Our talent coming through is just not good enough. Did Mikel or Martins ever play for Porto?

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo, as usual you miss the point. Our players are playing at a level too low to attract the Bayern Munich, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc. That is why they are moving to clubs like Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray ext. It is from playing at these clubs that they can attract the big clubs. It is difficult for players to move from clubs like Ado Den Haag to Barcelona or Amker Perm to Bayern Munich but it's possible from Benfica or Lokomotiv Moscow as these clubs play in the elite European club competitions.
The next world cup is 4 years away and there is enough time for our players to join the big clubs but for now they are making good transfers on the back of the world cup.


Dey there dey yarn opaks. Players move from River Plate it Santos to Man City or Real Madrid if they are good enough.

Our talent coming through is just not good enough. Did Mikel or Martins ever play for Porto?

Opals again, River Plate and Santos are big clubs in South America and are the equivalent of the likes of Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow etc.
Martin's started his career with the primavera team of Inter Milan, so it's logical that he started his career with them.
Mikel was the 2nd best player after Messi in the 2005 U20 WC, so he had a stage to attract the big clubs.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37264
Location: UK

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2060
Location: Nigeria
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo, as usual you miss the point. Our players are playing at a level too low to attract the Bayern Munich, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc. That is why they are moving to clubs like Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow, Galatasaray ext. It is from playing at these clubs that they can attract the big clubs. It is difficult for players to move from clubs like Ado Den Haag to Barcelona or Amker Perm to Bayern Munich but it's possible from Benfica or Lokomotiv Moscow as these clubs play in the elite European club competitions.
The next world cup is 4 years away and there is enough time for our players to join the big clubs but for now they are making good transfers on the back of the world cup.


Dey there dey yarn opaks. Players move from River Plate it Santos to Man City or Real Madrid if they are good enough.

Our talent coming through is just not good enough. Did Mikel or Martins ever play for Porto?

Opals again, River Plate and Santos are big clubs in South America and are the equivalent of the likes of Benfica, Lokomotiv Moscow etc.
Martin's started his career with the primavera team of Inter Milan, so it's logical that he started his career with them.
Mikel was the 2nd best player after Messi in the 2005 U20 WC, so he had a stage to attract the big clubs.

Mikel played in Norway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29625
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Na wah o. LIke joke like joke Gerrard don become boss.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Damunk wrote:


Stevie Gerrard is going to be a very successful coach. He has this down to earth attitude that reminds me of SAF.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13317
charlie wrote:
Damunk wrote:


Stevie Gerrard is going to be a very successful coach. He has this down to earth attitude that reminds me of SAF.


Really? :sneaky:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2005
I take 1 week break and these crooks returned with their crooked idea. Let me be clear, anyone that says Nigeria should invite a player to get caps in order to facilitate his Work permit in Epl is a pathological CROOK, AGENT, Thief, BARAWO, ONYEORY, oleburuku absolutely no if or but. Infact, I dare rohr do some crooked thing like that and see what will happen. The nerves of agents and crooks on this side because if coaches were to be inviting players to national team to facilitate their work permit at epl what’s the critical for that invitation? No one dare say some nonsense like that again and national team isn’t a place to facilitate work permit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56895
I hear Sadiq Umar moved to Roma youth ranks at an early age. He is like Mikel, he has an EU passport.


Rohr should invite Umar, Awoniyi, Onyekuru, Ejaria, Nwakili and others. They are interesting prospects.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37264
Location: UK
Meanwhile, Umar Sadiq's best mate from their Roma youth days, Nura Abdullahi is having serious problems with his heart condition.
They are dropping him left and right probably for insurance reasons. Roma stopped him from training for 30 days back in April, nowPerugia are backing out.

This will be very sad if it ends his career so early.
The guy has always been very highly rated, even more so than Sadiq.

Quote:
Perugia Drop Nura Abdullahi Over Heart Worries
July 10, 2018
Perugia of Italy have taken the option to drop on loan defender, Nura Abdullahi from their roster for the new season, following worries over a heart issue has was diagnosed with towards the end of last year.
https://footballlive.ng/perugia-drop-nu ... t-worries/

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6459
john12 wrote:
I take 1 week break and these crooks returned with their crooked idea. Let me be clear, anyone that says Nigeria should invite a player to get caps in order to facilitate his Work permit in Epl is a pathological CROOK, AGENT, Thief, BARAWO, ONYEORY, oleburuku absolutely no if or but. Infact, I dare rohr do some crooked thing like that and see what will happen. The nerves of agents and crooks on this side because if coaches were to be inviting players to national team to facilitate their work permit at epl what’s the critical for that invitation? No one dare say some nonsense like that again and national team isn’t a place to facilitate work permit


You really take yourself too seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7287
Location: Canada
Damunk wrote:
Meanwhile, Umar Sadiq's best mate from their Roma youth days, Nura Abdullahi is having serious problems with his heart condition.
They are dropping him left and right probably for insurance reasons. Roma stopped him from training for 30 days back in April, nowPerugia are backing out.

This will be very sad if it ends his career so early.
The guy has always been very highly rated, even more so than Sadiq.

Quote:
Perugia Drop Nura Abdullahi Over Heart Worries
July 10, 2018
Perugia of Italy have taken the option to drop on loan defender, Nura Abdullahi from their roster for the new season, following worries over a heart issue has was diagnosed with towards the end of last year.
https://footballlive.ng/perugia-drop-nu ... t-worries/



Tbh its better he is alive and changes career than be dead at a young age..

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10466
Seems like a very shy young man. Did not seem to enjoy the Q and A.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41344
charlie wrote:
Damunk wrote:


Stevie Gerrard is going to be a very successful coach. He has this down to earth attitude that reminds me of SAF.

You are on your own here oh my good friend, unless if the word down to earth has taken a new meaning :D

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54286
Location: United Kingdom
Sadiq Umar promises Glasgow Rangers fans that he will run and run and bags of goals - See more at: https://goo.gl/JVjnDy

I hope this boys lives up to the faith Gerrard has in him and becomes our new battering ram. Essentially, he is another Romanu Lukaku!

Clearly Gerrard has a lot of faith in him. When you look at the way the manager is treating him, he clearly sees him as the ideal biog targeman ala Lukaku, Giroud, Kane, etc.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 12249
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
:lol: There are only two teams in the SPL...the boy go do well :clap:

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5008
Location: Ajegunle
Bad move to promise goals. He has moved from a skill based league to a pace based one. Scottish football is very packey. Hope he can cope with the pace.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20870
Location: Ukwuani
What I want to know is; why he is promising goals. Does he think the opposing players will be drinking tea on the pitch?

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8485
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bad move to promise goals. He has moved from a skill based league to a pace based one. Scottish football is very packey. Hope he can cope with the pace.

What if he has pace nko (which he does)?

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 716
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Sadiq Umar promises Glasgow Rangers fans that he will run and run and bags of goals - See more at: https://goo.gl/JVjnDy

I hope this boys lives up to the faith Gerrard has in him and becomes our new battering ram. Essentially, he is another Romanu Lukaku!

Clearly Gerrard has a lot of faith in him. When you look at the way the manager is treating him, he clearly sees him as the ideal biog targeman ala Lukaku, Giroud, Kane, etc.


The guy made no such promise.
Only Ayo fake news dot com is reporting this news :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1996
He may be shy, however, I think his brief answers have more to do with his command of English than his personality. I have a feeling he would have given lengthier answers if he was being interviewed in Hausa or pidgin.

wiseone wrote:
Seems like a very shy young man. Did not seem to enjoy the Q and A.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baii, balo, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], rudellar, songs_banga and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group