Vincent Enyeama finally returns

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vincent Enyeama finally returns

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I couldnt give a sh11t about Enyeama or the number of people he is feeding on CEs! If you guys want him back as your number 1 goalkeeper, that is your problem. I had one mission-- make sure Enyeama does not smell the world cup! And I did it! :clap: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys can have your super eagles back and destroy it as much as you want. Thats your problem.
You already destroyed it. Keep it. It's your problem.
Yes, thank you. I will keep my country. In the meantime, go and open your buttocks to Gerrard like you always do. untrained dog. :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

I couldnt give a sh11t about Enyeama or the number of people he is feeding on CEs! If you guys want him back as your number 1 goalkeeper, that is your problem. I had one mission-- make sure Enyeama does not smell the world cup! And I did it! :clap: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys can have your super eagles back and destroy it as much as you want. Thats your problem.
Yes, thank you. I will keep my country. In the meantime, go and open your buttocks to Gerrard like you always do. untrained dog. :taunt:
He's back. :D

And talking crap as ever before: Nigeria will top the group, Ndidi will show Argentina pepper, Nigeria will defeat Croatia. Abeg, shut the hell up, you know-nothing muppet. :lol: :D We don't care for your perverted bestial fantasies either.

Do the ancestors know? :D They will be disappointed. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

He's back. :D

And talking crap as ever before: Nigeria will top the group, Ndidi will show Argentina pepper, Nigeria will defeat Croatia. Abeg, shut the hell up, you know-nothing muppet. :lol: :D We don't care for your perverted bestial fantasies either.

Do the ancestors know? :D They will be disappointed. :D

Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!! Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!! Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!! Are you crying in ecstasy?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Put the bottle down and put on some weight, danfo! Biko! :D This your mating dance is one kind. :D

danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:Put the bottle down and put on some weight, danfo! Biko! :D This your mating dance is one kind. :D

Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!!Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!!Gerrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

cchinukw wrote:

Uzoho - Group exit
Enyeama - Last 16.

No contest.

2002 and 2010 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Uzoho - Group exit
Enyeama - Last 16.

No contest.

2002 and 2010 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote:

Uzoho - Group exit
Enyeama - Last 16.

No contest.

What? Thus Uzoho is why we didn't advance?

But why are we back to this issue? Isn't this over? No need for all this, if coach Rohr and his staff wants Vince in the team, then so be it.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

The greatest Keeper Nigeria has ever had. A LEGEND!!!

1 ANC
3 ANC bronze medals
3 WCs
Awards and accolades

Which other keeper has this record?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

chief nfachairman wrote:The greatest Keeper Nigeria has ever had. A LEGEND!!!

1 ANC
3 ANC bronze medals
3 WCs
Awards and accolades

Which other keeper has this record?
... wrong comparisms. As you know, "a tree does not make a forest", so a goalkeeper is not the only one who makes a team good or bad.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Odas wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Uzoho - Group exit
Enyeama - Last 16.

No contest.

But why are we back to this issue? Isn't this over? No need for all this, if coach Rohr and his staff wants Vince in the team, then so be it.
Y'all can't put a good man down.

Ethnicity and hatred can't. Bad belle can't. Gragra Naija style can't.

The best Nigerian keeper ever playing at one time at the apex of the French league. When he was frozen out by arguably one of the best coaches of our time - Bielsa, we know how his season at Lille went - South. :P

Cream will always rise to the top :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Lets remember to help Enyeama praise God for His faithfulness. For being a David that God spared from Saul. For being a wrongly accused Joseph who did Potiphar no harm.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Take a bow for the one and only Vince :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Vincent Enyeama returns to first team training for Lille preseason

Since his return from injury in November, the veteran goalkeeper was back in training with the Great Danes’ first team

Vincent Enyeama returned to Lille’s first team training for the continuation of the club’s preseason on Monday.

Since his return from a knee injury in November 2017, the former Nigeria international has been restricted to turning out for the club’s B side.

Without Enyeama, Les Dogues struggled, parting way with Claudio Bielsa before fighting hard to escape demotion from the French topflight.

Before injury kept him on the sidelines for over seven months, the 35-year-old made 143 league appearances across the last four seasons.

His biggest highlight with the Stade Pierre-Mauroy giants was going 1,062 minutes without conceding a goal in the 2013-14 Ligue 1 season.

With his return to full fitness, the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner – who has a year left on his contract - would be hoping to displace Adam Jakubech, Herve Koffi, Mike Maignan to become Christophe Galtier’s first choice.

Having defeated third tier side Dunkerque 3-0 in a preseason encounter on Saturday, they face newly promoted Ligue 1 side Reims on July 14 at Stade Paul Debresie.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/vincent- ... qn1q7ong1y

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote:
Odas wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Uzoho - Group exit
Enyeama - Last 16.

No contest.

Y'all can't put a good man down.

Ethnicity and hatred can't. Bad belle can't. Gragra Naija style can't.

The best Nigerian keeper ever playing at one time at the apex of the French league. When he was frozen out by arguably one of the best coaches of our time - Bielsa, we know how his season at Lille went - South. :P

Cream will always rise to the top :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Okay-ooo, Chief! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Praise God...... :thumbs:
cchinukw wrote:Take a bow for the one and only Vince :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Vincent Enyeama returns to first team training for Lille preseason

Since his return from injury in November, the veteran goalkeeper was back in training with the Great Danes’ first team

Vincent Enyeama returned to Lille’s first team training for the continuation of the club’s preseason on Monday.

Since his return from a knee injury in November 2017, the former Nigeria international has been restricted to turning out for the club’s B side.

Without Enyeama, Les Dogues struggled, parting way with Claudio Bielsa before fighting hard to escape demotion from the French topflight.

Before injury kept him on the sidelines for over seven months, the 35-year-old made 143 league appearances across the last four seasons.

His biggest highlight with the Stade Pierre-Mauroy giants was going 1,062 minutes without conceding a goal in the 2013-14 Ligue 1 season.

With his return to full fitness, the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner – who has a year left on his contract - would be hoping to displace Adam Jakubech, Herve Koffi, Mike Maignan to become Christophe Galtier’s first choice.

Having defeated third tier side Dunkerque 3-0 in a preseason encounter on Saturday, they face newly promoted Ligue 1 side Reims on July 14 at Stade Paul Debresie.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/vincent- ... qn1q7ong1y
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

By the way, how is Ikeme doing?
Did he get to go to Russia as promised?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

The greatest African goalie of all time! I'm glad he is back.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote:By the way, how is Ikeme doing?
I think he is on the mend and still in hospital.

kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

The lukemia went into remission. He's on the road to recovery.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kendo wrote:
The lukemia went into remission. He's on the road to recovery.
Great stuff. Not sure he'll be able to continue playing football at a professional level though even when he is fully recovered.

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver, all the great Enyeama wants is #PositiveVibes. Move on. Life is greater than all the bitterness.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Obong wrote:danfo driver, all the great Enyeama wants is #PositiveVibes. Move on. Life is greater than all the bitterness.
Would you not be bitter if you'd spent most of your adult life with your tongue firmly attached to Mourinho's backside? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024