CE COACH OBAHIAGBON'S POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
CE COACH OBAHIAGBON'S POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

Post by Ekorian »

This is coach's post-match interview. Please fasten your seat belt.

Tis no less an honour than it is a privilege to be chaperoned to centre stage, the loftiest balcony of Caesarean Colosseum, to address the masses with fair requiem for the battered and bludgeoned, blood stained three lions that looked like Cubs today. When I saw England's lackadaisical approach to the game in extra time, I asked myself, What an opprobrium?What a 
deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous? Is this an attempt to posthaste conferred an apocalyptic 
imprimatur on this beautiful game from the homo sapiens? Post match, my medulla Oblongata wrestled with the thought of extending my phallanges to Croatia, Yeyeman, Pa Ohsee and other cyberians. Inefficiency and pusillanimity in squaring up with these Former Yugoslavian sublime skills but tired legs. Even though with acatalectic disgust, asinine and puerile ratiocinations 
attempting to justiceate. Don't be concocted into a dark cocoon, this will enable me as , It has asseverated that it's intentions is guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a machiavellian and 
mephistophelean bunch of RATitic and USELESScic. Even though I have an anathematous disdain for some of the citizenry of this Croatia for their support of the Balkanization of the beautiful country of Yugoslavia, I congratulate Mate, a CE formerly with the CIA, reluctantly I accept that in victory humility, in defeat gallantly. At last, football is not coming home!

@ YEYEMAN. OL BOY! I GO PAY YOU WHEN MY GYRO CHECK COME. ABEG PRAY FOR THE MAIL MAN O.

Last edited by Ekorian on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CE'S COACH SHAKESPEARAN EXPLANATION ON WHY ENGLAND LOST.

Post by Coach »

Not nearly enough prose and a poverty of punchline. The delivery, more Moses than Trippier. Effort, lazy, application, wayward, round of sixteen at best. As for the wagers, 90 of Yeye's finest sit across the table. Not a loss in sight.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Coach wrote:Not nearly enough prose and a poverty of punchline. The delivery, more Moses than Trippier. Effort, lazy, application, wayward, round of sixteen at best. As for the wagers, 90 of Yeye's finest sit across the table. Not a loss in sight.
Sorry Nwanne :lol:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CE COACH OBAHIAGBON'S POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

Post by bamenda boy »

And yall wonder why we can't stay away from this site? :taunt:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Absolute garbage.

Please please this guy is an embarrassment to Nigeria.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

cchinukw wrote:Absolute garbage.

Please please this guy is an embarrassment to Nigeria.
You are somehow lost in an open market. We are talking about our one and only Coach. The CE obahiagbon shakespearan, not the clown in Nigeria!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Coach wrote:Not nearly enough prose and a poverty of punchline. The delivery, more Moses than Trippier. Effort, lazy, application, wayward, round of sixteen at best. As for the wagers, 90 of Yeye's finest sit across the table. Not a loss in sight.
I concur.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

TTIUWAV...