ITS OFFICIAL : RONALDO IS HEADED TO TURIN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
10yrs ago it was Amauri... Today it is CR7. Welcome to Juve

Post by juventuss »

Unreal.
Someone pinch me.. The old lady is getting Ronaldo..

From signing Amauri to signing Christiano Ronaldo.... Forza Juve
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: 10yrs ago it was Amauri... Today it is CR7. Welcome to J

Post by juventuss »

IT's OFFICIAL...

DAMN...

Welcome Christiano Ronaldo
eal Madrid CF communicates that, in response to the will and request expressed by the player Cristiano Ronaldo, he has agreed to transfer to Juventus FC.

Today, Real Madrid wants to express its gratitude to a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has marked one of the brightest times in the history of our club and world football.

Beyond the conquered titles, the trophies achieved and the triumphs achieved in the playing fields during these 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and improvement.

He has also become the top scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 451 goals in 438 games. In total 16 titles, including 4 European Cups, 3 of them consecutive and 4 in the last 5 seasons. On an individual basis, with the Real Madrid jersey he has won 4 Gold Balls, 2 The Best, and 3 Gold Boots, among many other awards.

For Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo will always be one of his great symbols and a unique reference for the next generations.

Real Madrid will always be your home.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Amauri was good you guys just didn't treat him right.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

kalani JR wrote:Amauri was good you guys just didn't treat him right.
Juve was a mess back then. Just recovering from Serie B.

FORZA JUVE
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10yrs ago it was Amauri... Today it is CR7

Post by Coach »

And all the baggage that comes with it. Real is set up for Ronnie to thrive and they will have seen that, in order for him to do so, others must be compromised. The ends has justified the means, however, at 33 approaching 34, powers dwindling, Real need escape their dependency and embrace the new. Even in today's mad market, £50 million is mad in this mad market.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ITS OFFICIAL : RONALDO IS HEADED TO TURIN

Post by anikulapo »

Madness for Juve :o :shock:

Juventus and Real Madrid have agreed a deal for Cristiano Ronaldo worth in the region of £105m, according to Sky sources.

It is believed that progress on the deal means an official announcement could be made as soon as Tuesday.

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli was at Ronaldo's hotel in Greece on Tuesday as discussions continued over the move.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has been at Real for nine seasons after joining from Manchester United for a then world-record fee of £80m.

Ronaldo has gone on to become the club's all-time top scorer with 451 goals for Los Merengues.

As well as the individual records, Ronaldo has also added two La Liga titles, two Copa del Reys and four Champions Leagues to his trophy collection during his time in Spain.
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ITS OFFICIAL : RONALDO IS HEADED TO TURIN

Post by anikulapo »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Amazing. Dude hasn't kicked a football for Juve and he's caused Juve's market cap to go up by $200m.

FORZA JUVE
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

juventuss wrote:Amazing. Dude hasn't kicked a football for Juve and he's caused Juve's market cap to go up by $200m.

Ok ohhh this is a little bit of a head scratcher considering his age

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

anikulapo wrote:
juventuss wrote:Amazing. Dude hasn't kicked a football for Juve and he's caused Juve's market cap to go up by $200m.

Definitely a huge risk. However, Juve's parent company will be footing a lot of the expense (FIAT, Ferrari). He'll probably be the face of the brand. Dude as a brand brings a lot more and considering his work ethic, he could provide a good 3-5yrs of solid performance.

FORZA JUVE
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

One down, one to go and that league would be like soft sheiit
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Ronaldo is in peak condition, fitness freak, he will do well anywhere he goes, he is that good
Shame united did not bring him back
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

juventuss wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Definitely a huge risk. However, Juve's parent company will be footing a lot of the expense (FIAT, Ferrari). He'll probably be the face of the brand. Dude as a brand brings a lot more and considering his work ethic, he could provide a good 3-5yrs of solid performance.

Isnt FIAT broke or claiming dwindling fortunes ?? Ok oh

Madrid Na my team but I can’t say I’m sad to see him leave ... actually this looks like a heist sha ... :woot: one thing I love about Madrid is that they rarely do bargain sales but maximize their dollars ..: wonder what happens with Higuain

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

FORZA JUVE
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

anikulapo wrote:
juventuss wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Isnt FIAT broke or claiming dwindling fortunes ?? Ok oh

Madrid Na my team but I can’t say I’m sad to see him leave ... actually this looks like a heist sha ... :woot: one thing I love about Madrid is that they rarely do bargain sales but maximize their dollars ..: wonder what happens with Higuain
Ferrari is doing well, I don't think they're struggling really.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

marko wrote:Ronaldo is in peak condition, fitness freak, he will do well anywhere he goes, he is that good
Shame united did not bring him back
I had my fingers and toes crossed
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Why did Ronaldo choose to leave and why Juve? I don't get it.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I think Juve buy him for market purpose not football.
100 million for 33 years old?So who is Juve replacing him with ?Hazard,Neymar,Harry?
From another look of things not a bad signing consider market value today
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Zidane na wise man ohhh .... did CRon give him a heads up and help him make up his mind soon?

Hope this ship ain’t sinkin’

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Heliopolis wrote:Why did Ronaldo choose to leave and why Juve? I don't get it.
Apparently he was not feeling the love in Madrid. Seems he felt dissed by Madrid's pursuit of Neymar. Why Juve ? Well, he was meant to come to Juve back in the day before he left to United. The deal fell through because of Marcelo Salas.. Maybe the applause he got for that bicycle kick from the Juve fans also had something to do with it. Regardless, He's a Juventino now :clap: :clap:

FORZA JUVE
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Heliopolis wrote:Why did Ronaldo choose to leave and why Juve? I don't get it.
He's on his last legs and off to a weaker league for another payday. Good business for Juve for marketing purposes and he will surely convert most of the chances that Higuain misses.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

anikulapo wrote: Isnt FIAT broke or claiming dwindling fortunes ?? Ok oh

Good business by Madrid to get that sort of moolah for a player whose best days are behind him. Higuain will find another money-miss-road mugu (most likely Chelski) willing to pay top dollar for Sir Missalot.
http://www.naijiant.com/