Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: THE ENGLISH RIDE IS OVER
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 am 

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
Croatia takes this one; Croatia vs France final. The luckiest team so far in the whole thing England playing all the Minos to some lucky brakes but many days for the thief, just one day for the owner.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 am 

I thought Gordons was the best gin. You are apparently ingesting stronger stuff....
Care to share?

England is going home....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 am 

Kabalega wrote:
I thought Gordons was the best gin. You are apparently ingesting stronger stuff....
Care to share?

England is going home....with the cup
:thumbs:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:04 am 

jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
Croatia takes this one; Croatia vs France final. The luckiest team so far in the whole thing England playing all the Minos to some lucky brakes but many days for the thief, just one day for the owner.
U shoulda predicted this weeks ago, not at the 99th hour when u have a 50-50 chance of being right.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:13 am 

jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

You are not God. Just say " I don't want England to beat Croatia." At least that is more honest than playing God

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 am 

Kabalega wrote:
Care to share?

England is going home....

Gordon ke. Na who dash monkey banana. When did Camel dung widely smoked in East Africa become Gordon.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:17 am 

highbury wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

You are not God. Just say " I don't want England to beat Croatia." At least that is more honest than playing God

What has God got to do with this. Na from where dem Dey get these people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 am 

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
U shoulda predicted this weeks ago, not at the 99th hour when u have a 50-50 chance of being right.

Them Dey ask what time you buy lottery ticket before them give your money

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 am 

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

This wan nor be lottery, na bet.
The odds you woulda got two weeks ago probably x10 what you will get now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:14 am 

jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

I would love Croatia to beat England but can't see it. The Croatia I have seen has had only one good game this WC , against Argentina.

It still pissed me off that Rohr messed up our game against them.

I think it is all down to France. It is going to be 1066 all over again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 am 

Even if England gets to the final, this french team is awesome, they will need to at their absolute best today for starters

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:47 am 

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

A Nigerian prophet is never trusted at home or abroad! :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 am 

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

You call it bet in England, we call it lottery here in yanke land either way both are known as gambling and time of entering is incinsequential

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

You call it bet in England, we call it lottery here in yanke land either way both are known as gambling and time of entering is incinsequential

I'm sure there's a difference between a bet land lottery, even in the US. You wanna bet or is it you wana lottery? :sneaky:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:23 pm 

jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

So Denmark and Russia are better than Sweden and Colombia? England beat Sweden comprehensively, whereas Colombia were lucky to equalise which lead to a penalty shoot-out win.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 pm 

rdokoye wrote:
jette1 wrote:
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

So Denmark and Russia are better than Sweden and Colombia? England beat Sweden comprehensively, whereas Colombia were lucky to equalise which lead to a penalty shoot-out win.

Russia was the home team and that counts a lot,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm 

England will be world champions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:07 pm 

Rawlings wrote:
England will be world champions

Kpom, and a Nigerian will lay his hands on the cup for the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 pm 

The ride is over, now it’s time to fly!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm 

marko wrote:
Even if England gets to the final, this french team is awesome, they will need to at their absolute best today for starters

Already preparing for the inevitable, England in the final :taunt:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:43 pm 

England will win I'm afraid. Just feel Croatia will be overawed by the occasion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm 

Samora Machel wrote:
England will win I'm afraid. Just feel Croatia will be overawed by the occasion

The talk of an England v France final may have taken the pressure off Croatia. Time will tell....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm 

they still have the third place match... i wish them well in that.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.