THE ENGLISH RIDE IS OVER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
THE ENGLISH RIDE IS OVER

Post by jette1 »

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
Croatia takes this one; Croatia vs France final. The luckiest team so far in the whole thing England playing all the Minos to some lucky brakes but many days for the thief, just one day for the owner.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THE ENGLISH RIDE IS OVER

Post by Kabalega »

I thought Gordons was the best gin. You are apparently ingesting stronger stuff....
Care to share?

England is going home....
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kabalega wrote:I thought Gordons was the best gin. You are apparently ingesting stronger stuff....
Care to share?

England is going home....with the cup
:thumbs:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:YOU READ IT HERE FIRST
Croatia takes this one; Croatia vs France final. The luckiest team so far in the whole thing England playing all the Minos to some lucky brakes but many days for the thief, just one day for the owner.
U shoulda predicted this weeks ago, not at the 99th hour when u have a 50-50 chance of being right.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

You are not God. Just say " I don't want England to beat Croatia." At least that is more honest than playing God
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Kabalega wrote:I thought Gordons was the best gin. You are apparently ingesting stronger stuff....
Care to share?

England is going home....
Gordon ke. Na who dash monkey banana. When did Camel dung widely smoked in East Africa become Gordon.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

highbury wrote:
You are not God. Just say " I don't want England to beat Croatia." At least that is more honest than playing God
What has God got to do with this. Na from where dem Dey get these people

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
U shoulda predicted this weeks ago, not at the 99th hour when u have a 50-50 chance of being right.
Them Dey ask what time you buy lottery ticket before them give your money

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
This wan nor be lottery, na bet.
The odds you woulda got two weeks ago probably x10 what you will get now.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I would love Croatia to beat England but can't see it. The Croatia I have seen has had only one good game this WC , against Argentina.

It still pissed me off that Rohr messed up our game against them.

I think it is all down to France. It is going to be 1066 all over again.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Even if England gets to the final, this french team is awesome, they will need to at their absolute best today for starters
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
A Nigerian prophet is never trusted at home or abroad! :rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You call it bet in England, we call it lottery here in yanke land either way both are known as gambling and time of entering is incinsequential

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You call it bet in England, we call it lottery here in yanke land either way both are known as gambling and time of entering is incinsequential
I'm sure there's a difference between a bet land lottery, even in the US. You wanna bet or is it you wana lottery? :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
rdokoye
Egg
Egg

Post by rdokoye »

So Denmark and Russia are better than Sweden and Colombia? England beat Sweden comprehensively, whereas Colombia were lucky to equalise which lead to a penalty shoot-out win.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

rdokoye wrote:
So Denmark and Russia are better than Sweden and Colombia? England beat Sweden comprehensively, whereas Colombia were lucky to equalise which lead to a penalty shoot-out win.
Russia was the home team and that counts a lot,

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

England will be world champions
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Rawlings wrote:England will be world champions
Kpom, and a Nigerian will lay his hands on the cup for the first time.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The ride is over, now it’s time to fly!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:Even if England gets to the final, this french team is awesome, they will need to at their absolute best today for starters
Already preparing for the inevitable, England in the final :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

England will win I'm afraid. Just feel Croatia will be overawed by the occasion
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

Samora Machel wrote:England will win I'm afraid. Just feel Croatia will be overawed by the occasion
The talk of an England v France final may have taken the pressure off Croatia. Time will tell....
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

they still have the third place match... i wish them well in that.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.