Rangers 2-0 FK Shkupi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rangers 2-0 FK Shkupi

Post by Prince »

Moments earlier Ovie Ejaria weaved his way into the box and went down

Ejaria came on and was not bad at all
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rangers 2-0 FK Shkupi

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ejaria now plays for Enugu Rangers?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Has he agreed to play for Nigeria?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Did Sadiq play?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Damunk wrote:Did Sadiq play?
Nope but the striker guy kept fluffing his lines...

They were really happy with him, the boy is good, we should cap him :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Prince wrote:

I said it before..
He is an excellent player... real quality operator.
If Nigeria is serious about developing a playmaker we need to invite this guy.
Seriously
YNWA
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

heavyd wrote:
Prince wrote:

I said it before..
He is an excellent player... real quality operator.
If Nigeria is serious about developing a playmaker we need to invite this guy.
Seriously
I was saying 2 years ago that Ejaria easily should be in our 2018 WC squad, and could even possibly be a starter.

People were saying he is not ready.

Well I hope people now see how creative midfielders are very important.

Going forward our midfield should be built around

Iwobi
Nwakali bros.
Etebo
Ndidi
Ejaria
Usmain
Azuibikwe
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ejaria is English guys.

We will have to assume he hasn't got an interest in Nigeria. He won't want to be called for bench duties.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I cannot get this, Ejaria is a playmaker that cannot make the grades in England but he is what Naija needs. Aghh we have another 4 years to hype them up.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

oloye wrote:I cannot get this, Ejaria is a playmaker that cannot make the grades in England but he is what Naija needs. Aghh we have another 4 years to hype them up.
Chief we need to look at the long game here...
Iwobi hadnt played much for Arsenal when we capped him and now he is an integral part of our team. Ejaria has the skills to be a quality playmaker. I have watched him extensively at Liverpool and while 2 seasons ago i felt he was not ready he put in some great performances for the u23's and for England u20's last season which made me change my mind. Now he has the opportunity to play regularly in a senior league he can only develop. Once England see his qualities i gurantee they will cap him.
Note that after losing Victor Moses and Wilfred Zaha England now have a policy of integrating any talented young player who has affiliations to another country. Hence the caps given to Tammy Abraham and Dom Solanke. We need to get in there quickly antd court him, make him feel wanted before England get their hands on him. I tell you we will regret it if we dont. Thats how strongly i feel about this.
YNWA
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

heavyd wrote:
oloye wrote:I cannot get this, Ejaria is a playmaker that cannot make the grades in England but he is what Naija needs. Aghh we have another 4 years to hype them up.
Iwobi hadnt played much for Arsenal when we capped him and now he is an integral part of our team. Ejaria has the skills to be a quality playmaker. I have watched him extensively at Liverpool and while 2 seasons ago i felt he was not ready he put in some great performances for the u23's and for England u20's last season which made me change my mind. Now he has the opportunity to play regularly in a senior league he can only develop. Once England see his qualities i gurantee they will cap him.
Note that after losing Victor Moses and Wilfred Zaha England now have a policy of integrating any talented young player who has affiliations to another country. Hence the caps given to Tammy Abraham and Dom Solanke. We need to get in there quickly antd court him, make him feel wanted before England get their hands on him. I tell you we will regret it if we don't. That's how strongly i feel about this.
This their policy might backfire.
The moment these young players realize whats really happening, they will think again.
Advantage Nigeria.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

heavyd wrote:
Note that after losing Victor Moses and Wilfred Zaha England now have a policy of integrating any talented young player who has affiliations to another country. Hence the caps given to Tammy Abraham and Dom Solanke. We need to get in there quickly antd court him, make him feel wanted before England get their hands on him. I tell you we will regret it if we dont. Thats how strongly i feel about this.
You did not get the point I was trying to make.....we lambasted with glee England for not having technically sound players and yet we ogle their born ,bred and trained players for SE. Are they going to acquire this just because they now play for us.

This weaving and turning in the colours of Rangers, do we not see this week in ,week out from these English players in the EPL, so how come we generally lambast them as not being technically savvy,but yet we cover the players born and bred in the same system we have nothing but disdain for....this is why I said I don't get this.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

They dont like technically sound players, they like run and power. Against croatia, i would play Delph, dier and liftus cheek ahead of Alli and Lingard.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

[/video]
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ejiara should be invited. He hasn't said he won't play for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx