EAGLES' Fans Are In Limbo!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EAGLES' Fans Are In Limbo!!

Post by oloye »

You wonder what these clowns spend their time doing in this day of Google and Siri.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Eaglezbeak wrote:If you came as a fan why would you think of anything else?
Though not all, I believe many fans (Nigerians) has a different thing in mind for going to Russia. On the other hand, can the fraudulent individuals NOT be tracked? If they can, they should be tracked and be taught a lesson
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:Daft! If you had advised them otherwise you would have been labelled a hater and dream blocker.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that's what they would have said/done
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.