Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Rohr has been Vindicated
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=290251
Page 1 of 3

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Rohr has been Vindicated

I told you guys when we lost to Croatia in game 1 that those CROATIANS players are much better than us and it will take a miracle to defeat them. You guys insulted rohr and called him all sort of names now Croatia are in the finals and people cannot even admit their guilt. Do you guys really believe that with the caliber of players Available at nigeria disposal compared to Croatia and Argentina ROHR deserves to be TERMINATED for losing to them? If you think so, you’re DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED and outright CRAZY. Also, I heard people calling rohr names for not giving onyekuru caps to facilitate his Work permit. If rohr or any Nigerian had done that, he would had been a CROOK, BARAWO, THIEF, OLE, ONYEORY. Nigeria should never ever ever ever give any player caps to facilitate their Work permit and any Nigerian coach or player that supports that motion is a THIEF

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

John, how far? You don break loose? :D

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

I took a minor break to organize certain things nwanne. I’m back now

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

John o, no be Argentina game dey vex us? No be Croatia o...

Author:  ANC [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Not sure what game u watched, the SE could have easily tired that game. Football its not mathematics, SE had the quality to inflict pain on them.

Author:  nanijoe [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Russia who are ranked much lower than us were pretty close to beating Croatia, as were Denmark..please take your inferiority complex somewhere else

john12 wrote:
I told you guys when we lost to Croatia in game 1 that those CROATIANS players are much better than us and it will take a miracle to defeat them. You guys insulted rohr and called him all sort of names now Croatia are in the finals and people cannot even admit their guilt. Do you guys really believe that with the caliber of players Available at nigeria disposal compared to Croatia and Argentina ROHR deserves to be TERMINATED for losing to them? If you think so, you’re DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED and outright CRAZY. Also, I heard people calling rohr names for not giving onyekuru caps to facilitate his Work permit. If rohr or any Nigerian had done that, he would had been a CROOK, BARAWO, THIEF, OLE, ONYEORY. Nigeria should never ever ever ever give any player caps to facilitate their Work permit and any Nigerian coach or player that supports that motion is a THIEF

Author:  vancity eagle [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

nanijoe wrote:
Russia who are ranked much lower than us were pretty close to beating Croatia, as were Denmark..please take your inferiority complex somewhere else

john12 wrote:
I told you guys when we lost to Croatia in game 1 that those CROATIANS players are much better than us and it will take a miracle to defeat them. You guys insulted rohr and called him all sort of names now Croatia are in the finals and people cannot even admit their guilt. Do you guys really believe that with the caliber of players Available at nigeria disposal compared to Croatia and Argentina ROHR deserves to be TERMINATED for losing to them? If you think so, you’re DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED and outright CRAZY. Also, I heard people calling rohr names for not giving onyekuru caps to facilitate his Work permit. If rohr or any Nigerian had done that, he would had been a CROOK, BARAWO, THIEF, OLE, ONYEORY. Nigeria should never ever ever ever give any player caps to facilitate their Work permit and any Nigerian coach or player that supports that motion is a THIEF


Kpom

Author:  osita [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

nanijoe wrote:
Russia who are ranked much lower than us were pretty close to beating Croatia, as were Denmark..please take your inferiority complex somewhere else

john12 wrote:
I told you guys when we lost to Croatia in game 1 that those CROATIANS players are much better than us and it will take a miracle to defeat them. You guys insulted rohr and called him all sort of names now Croatia are in the finals and people cannot even admit their guilt. Do you guys really believe that with the caliber of players Available at nigeria disposal compared to Croatia and Argentina ROHR deserves to be TERMINATED for losing to them? If you think so, you’re DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED and outright CRAZY. Also, I heard people calling rohr names for not giving onyekuru caps to facilitate his Work permit. If rohr or any Nigerian had done that, he would had been a CROOK, BARAWO, THIEF, OLE, ONYEORY. Nigeria should never ever ever ever give any player caps to facilitate their Work permit and any Nigerian coach or player that supports that motion is a THIEF



The guy is trying all mentors to justify we are average, and we are raked higher than Russia. The match against Argentina was that we where worst than Argentina or Gohr did not make the right changes? John we NIGERIAs are better than that ,your average skull will not allow you to be better than what you are.

Take your mediocrity altitude away from here with your average coach Gohr.

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Yes we’re average and we need to admit it then figure a way to become world class. You cannot Sack your coach for losing to a better team even though you should always aspire and believe that you can beat anyone all I’m saying is to be HUMBLE and stop that ENTITLED mentality. There’s a reason why almost all pundits predicted Argentina and Croatia to qualify from that group

Author:  theYemster [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

john12 wrote:
I told you guys when we lost to Croatia in game 1 that those CROATIANS players are much better than us and it will take a miracle to defeat them. You guys insulted rohr and called him all sort of names now Croatia are in the finals and people cannot even admit their guilt. Do you guys really believe that with the caliber of players Available at nigeria disposal compared to Croatia and Argentina ROHR deserves to be TERMINATED for losing to them? If you think so, you’re DELUSIONAL, DEMENTED and outright CRAZY. Also, I heard people calling rohr names for not giving onyekuru caps to facilitate his Work permit. If rohr or any Nigerian had done that, he would had been a CROOK, BARAWO, THIEF, OLE, ONYEORY. Nigeria should never ever ever ever give any player caps to facilitate their Work permit and any Nigerian coach or player that supports that motion is a THIEF

The loss to Argentina nko? Since they cashed out in the R16, then going by your same logic...

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

At the end of the day, you need QUALITY players to get QUALITY results backed by IMARTIAL referees and GOODLUCK. Our last game against Argentina was our best against them in the history at World cup

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

If the game against Argentina is the tie breaker so you mean to tell me that our coach deserves termination for losing to Messi, demaria, Aguero, hinguain, Banega, Dybala the highest scoring forwards in the entire world last season. To make matter worse, most of our guys are even backwater leagppayers

Author:  Tobi17 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Ok we've heard you bro, now can you be kind enough to STFU and stop boring us with your recycled and stale nonsense? I mean the world cup is pretty much over, move on already from your weird fetish with Rohr... Gosh.

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

As long as people keep suggesting that ROhR should be sacked or blamed for that World Cup exit I will keep defending him. I’m only defending a good coach homie

Author:  gochino [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Kai see oyinbo #$% licking at the next level! So every one is at fault, except your oyinbo master??

Author:  john12 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

The man inherited a dead team that failed to qualify for 2 anc’s in an EASY GROUP. He qualified us for wc at the toughest wcq ever for us easily, integrated younger players, selected players on MERIT and you want him terminated for losing to a superior team instead of working on your weakness and coming back stronger. One of my biggest fear for SE is returning to Crooked, agent infested selection. Integrity is everything my brothers and in life, you will always win or lose some but don’t lose your soul

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Croatia deserve to be in the final but Nigeria could have at least scored 2 goals against Argentina and drawn but those who blamed Rohr for that probably thought Nigeria where going to win the World Cup!

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

gochino wrote:
Kai see oyinbo #$% licking at the next level! So every one is at fault, except your oyinbo master??


Exactly, I doubt he will be making the same excuses if it was a local coach in charge.

Author:  zee [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

john12 wrote:
The man inherited a dead team that failed to qualify for 2 anc’s in an EASY GROUP. He qualified us for wc at the toughest wcq ever for us easily, integrated younger players, selected players on MERIT and you want him terminated for losing to a superior team instead of working on your weakness and coming back stronger. One of my biggest fear for SE is returning to Crooked, agent infested selection. Integrity is everything my brothers and in life, you will always win or lose some but don’t lose your soul


The only dead 'thing' inherited is this................................



Image

Football-coward :curse:

Author:  gochino [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

But we qualified for the previous 2 world cups 2010 and 2014?? We even played a lot better and got to the second round.We did not qualify for the last nations cup because we used 3 different coaches for the qualifying series! Please stop this superior and inferior team nonsense! You saw what the likes of Denmark, sweden, Japan did at the WC. Your so called superior team, Argentina could only win one match at the WC!...and guess who they beat?

Author:  bigbrovar [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

Rohr's tactics against Croatia was aimed at denying Croatia control of the midfield where they are most potent. It worked but also denied Nigeria opportunity to play to their best. We conceded goals which one can attribute to inexperience. An own goal and a very unnecessary penalty. This Nigeria team was inexperience. This world Cup allowed them a chance to cut their teeth and gather very important experience. I laugh when I see post calling the coach all sort of names. This team lacked experience in defence beside Mikel lacked balance in the midfield (lack of a natural left footer) in attack we all saw what happened against Argentina.. The 2 glorious chances thrown away by Ighalo (Croatia England showed what a different an effecient attacker makes in a team)
How people expect Nigeria to perform well in this world Cup with strikers like Ighalo and Iheanacho (given their form in the tournament) is beyond me. The same coach you malign here was one of the few who stuck to and believed in Musa.. The same Musa who saved the blushes of our front men. If left for many here Nigeria would have lost all the games in the world Cup.

Nigeria based on the team we fielded didn't do too badly. The boys went down fighting against Argentina till the very last minutes. We can only look into the future with this coach. He made mistakes not because he is not good. (he is not the best, we can't afford the best) but because he is human and this is a learning period for him.. Westerof and Bonferee Jo had over 5 years to deliver success to Nigeria. I still remember how we almost lost Tunisia 94 final after Westerof removed Okocha for Nduka Ogbade. Let us give Rohr the chance to continue with this team.. If we sack him now we would come back to square one and Nigeria would be the worse for it.

Author:  zee [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

bigbrovar wrote:
Rohr's tactics against Croatia was aimed at denying Croatia control of the midfield where they are most potent. It worked but also denied Nigeria opportunity to play to their best. We conceded goals which one can attribute to inexperience. An own goal and a very unnecessary penalty. This Nigeria team was inexperience. This world Cup allowed them a chance to cut their teeth and gather very important experience. I laugh when I see post calling the coach all sort of names. This team lacked experience in defence beside Mikel lacked balance in the midfield (lack of a natural left footer) in attack we all saw what happened against Argentina.. The 2 glorious chances thrown away by Ighalo (Croatia England showed what a different an effecient attacker makes in a team)
How people expect Nigeria to perform well in this world Cup with strikers like Ighalo and Iheanacho (given their form in the tournament) is beyond me. The same coach you malign here was one of the few who stuck to and believed in Musa.. The same Musa who saved the blushes of our front men. If left for many here Nigeria would have lost all the games in the world Cup.

Nigeria based on the team we fielded didn't do too badly. The boys went down fighting against Argentina till the very last minutes. We can only look into the future with this coach. He made mistakes not because he is not good. (he is not the best, we can't afford the best) but because he is human and this is a learning period for him.. Westerof and Bonferee Jo had over 5 years to deliver success to Nigeria. I still remember how we almost lost Tunisia 94 final after Westerof removed Okocha for Nduka Ogbade. Let us give Rohr the chance to continue with this team.. If we sack him now we would come back to square one and Nigeria would be the worse for it.


That was then.......................................Remind me how many years it took this ................






Image

LEGEND :clap: :clap: to deliver his success and Wowo imbeciles were still calling for his head.
ROhr failed big time and we don't need no silly Wowo excuses to retain him.
SACK THE FOOTBALL-COWARD..............NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:  gochino [ Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rohr has been Vindicated

bigbrovar wrote:
Rohr's tactics against Croatia was aimed at denying Croatia control of the midfield where they are most potent. It worked but also denied Nigeria opportunity to play to their best. We conceded goals which one can attribute to inexperience. An own goal and a very unnecessary penalty. This Nigeria team was inexperience. This world Cup allowed them a chance to cut their teeth and gather very important experience. I laugh when I see post calling the coach all sort of names. This team lacked experience in defence beside Mikel lacked balance in the midfield (lack of a natural left footer) in attack we all saw what happened against Argentina.. The 2 glorious chances thrown away by Ighalo (Croatia England showed what a different an effecient attacker makes in a team)
How people expect Nigeria to perform well in this world Cup with strikers like Ighalo and Iheanacho (given their form in the tournament) is beyond me. The same coach you malign here was one of the few who stuck to and believed in Musa.. The same Musa who saved the blushes of our front men. If left for many here Nigeria would have lost all the games in the world Cup.

Nigeria based on the team we fielded didn't do too badly. The boys went down fighting against Argentina till the very last minutes. We can only look into the future with this coach. He made mistakes not because he is not good. (he is not the best, we can't afford the best) but because he is human and this is a learning period for him.. Westerof and Bonferee Jo had over 5 years to deliver success to Nigeria. I still remember how we almost lost Tunisia 94 final after Westerof removed Okocha for Nduka Ogbade. Let us give Rohr the chance to continue with this team.. If we sack him now we would come back to square one and Nigeria would be the worse for it.

Sorry,this does not make sense. Who selected the strikers and inexperience players?? This coach is almost 60! What Learning experience are u talking about please??

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/