Ndidi says he is not thinking about leaving Leicester

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi says he is not thinking about leaving Leicester

Post by Rawlings »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Wilfred Ndidi reveals he has no plans to leave Leicester as he feels good at the Power King Stadium - See more at: https://goo.gl/HrXMVW

In your opinion, is Ndidi good enough to start for Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan or PSG?
It's not like any team has made a bid for him
It's like me saying, I have no plans to join Naija govt
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi says he is not thinking about leaving Leicester

Post by maceo4 »

marutimon wrote:FACTS:
Ndidi has the highest tackle per game in Europe.
He also has elite level interception, heading, clearance stats.
He also rarely loses the ball.
His passing is improving as is his awareness.
He also has a rocket shot that none of Busquets, Kante, etc. can dream of.

He is en route to be the best in the world, but he is already in the elite with an estimated market value of 78 million. That means only a big club can afford him and whoever buys him means to have him as a starting player.

Those are the facts about Ndidi.

I find no logical reason why you choose to denigrate Ndidi despite all the facts showing you guys have an agenda against him. The guy is now widely considered as an elite player and you are lying to everyone by suggesting differently.
He’s a good tackler and ball winner, but not so good in possession and passing, there’s a reason why SE midfield falls apart and can’t hold onto the ball or make incisive passes when Mikel is not there. Hopefully he continues to improve.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!