Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Useless overrated garbage player. What did he do aside from the goal. Running the ball to no mans land, losing the ball in midfield and making that stupid face for the cameras. He will be found out as a fraudster soon enough.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The guy is so useless I don't know where to start. Possibly France's worst player alongside Giraffe Giroud.

Are you minding these clowns? He will be found out to be garbage soon enough. Its just sad that the likes of Ndidi and Etebo have to hustle just to get into average and below average European teams like Leicester because na only Naija pali dem get while this jackass can get into Juventus and Man City because he has a French Passport.
This thing truly pain you well well. kaii! Imagine! One is a world cup winner and the other one is a fat, ugly, wifeless Nigerian in front of a desktop. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I am Mourinho's butt plug wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I am a demon incarnate.
Oya, make we dance! :D :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]

He is still crap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Useless overrated garbage player. What did he do aside from the goal. Running the ball to no mans land, losing the ball in midfield and making that stupid face for the cameras. He will be found out as a fraudster soon enough.

what else is there to find out, a WC winner? Abeggi find something else to complain about.

Dont be silly. Useless players like Givarch, Karembu, Kleberson have World cup medals. Pogba the crap is in that category along with Giroud.
World cup winner!! make e burn your demonic soul well well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go fuuk yourself.
PAUL LABILE POGBA, WORLD CUP WINNER!! it burns deeply i know.... your soul is on fire like that of a wild demon in the pit of hell! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E dey pain you?? I am not a stupid sheep like you that thinks Paul Pogba is a good footballer because the onyinbo media told me so. Anuofia ewu. Givarch won a world cup medal. I guess that makes him the greatest striker ever. Daft moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
World Cup winner! Something they will NEVER call you :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
I am Mourinho's butt plug wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I am a demon incarnate.
Oya, make we dance! :D :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]

He is still crap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And a world cup winner. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I am Mourinho's slave wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
The guy is so useless I don't know where to start. Possibly France's worst player alongside Giraffe Giroud.

Are you minding these clowns? He will be found out to be garbage soon enough. Its just sad that the likes of Ndidi and Etebo have to hustle just to get into average and below average European teams like Leicester because na only Naija pali dem get while this jackass can get into Juventus and Man City because he has a French Passport.
This thing truly pain you well well. kaii! Imagine! One is a world cup winner and the other one is a fat, ugly, wifeless Nigerian in front of a desktop. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I think its paining you more that some of us are not brainwahsed to fall for the Paul pogba hype. Stupid sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

I think its paining you more that some of us are not brainwahsed to fall for the Paul pogba hype. Stupid sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a joker if you think I even recognize the possibility of your existence. :lol: :lol: when you are done entertaining me, tonight, I will forget that you exist. Until i get bored and return to CE to troll your demonic soul again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I am Mourinho's sex doll wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a joker if you think I even recognize the possibility of your existence. :lol: :lol: when you are done entertaining me, tonight, I will forget that you exist. Until i get bored and return to CE to troll your demonic soul again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So why did you respond to my initial post?? and why are you responding to my subsequent posts? Daft sheep. You clearly have mental issues. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
I am Mourinho's sex doll wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

So why did you respond to my initial post?? and why are you responding to my subsequent posts?
Daft sheep. You clearly have mental issues. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: I just told you! Because I just came back home and I am bored and needed someone to entertain me briefly! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thanks for the entertainment! Have a good night! P.s --I hope your soul continues to burn in the deepest part of hell! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

jette1 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

he who reigned supreme in Moscow

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

MOTM...PogBOOOOOM

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MOTM...PogBOOOOOM

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Pogba is a frustrating player. You feel that there's so much more he can give. He is way tpoo inconsistent, careless with the ball and rarely bosses the game the way his talent demands; that said, he scored two goals, had a great defensive performance against Belgium and Hazard, and without him Mbappe might have struggled, as he found him over and over again throughout the tournament. I'll give him a 7 over 10 in this tournament. I feel that he has Modric like talent though....should be doing better.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

They have resorted to spreading fake news about the "Dancing mulumubu" :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

airwolex wrote:Pogba is a frustrating player. You feel that there's so much more he can give. He is way tpoo inconsistent, careless with the ball and rarely bosses the game the way his talent demands; that said, he scored two goals, had a great defensive performance against Belgium and Hazard, and without him Mbappe might have struggled, as he found him over and over again throughout the tournament. I'll give him a 7 over 10 in this tournament. I feel that he has Modric like talent though....should be doing better.
That's the problem. A lot of people have "feelings" about him based on the hype, price tag, etc. Watch him with your eyes open and face the reality instead of relying on "feelings". He is NO Modric, who is the player of the tournament.
http://www.naijiant.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Our Wio...speaks the TRUTH

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Our Paddy....RESPECT him
I.LOVE.THIS.GAME

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ANC wrote:

what else is there to find out, a WC winner? Abeggi find something else to complain about.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

I pray your bad belle won't kill u one day...................Go use your meds.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

danfo driver wrote:
Nothing more to add :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Le Shakeau...le shaku...le dancer..le hairstyle...le dab....le CHAMPION

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Godfather wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CIC Ol' Sourness

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

airwolex wrote:Pogba is a frustrating player. You feel that there's so much more he can give. He is way tpoo inconsistent, careless with the ball and rarely bosses the game the way his talent demands; that said, he scored two goals, had a great defensive performance against Belgium and Hazard, and without him Mbappe might have struggled, as he found him over and over again throughout the tournament. I'll give him a 7 over 10 in this tournament. I feel that he has Modric like talent though....should be doing better.

If he is a fustrating player why is he called World class? Dosent that mean he is overhyped? Stop making excuses for this clown. he is crap. Bird brains here think because he has a WC medal he is suddenly a great player. Dude is still rubbish.

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bret- hart wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Individual
UEFA European Under-17 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2010[171]
UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012[172]
FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball: 2013[130]
Golden Boy: 2013[173]
Serie A Team of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16[174][175][176]
FIFA World Cup Best Young Player: 2014[139]
Bravo Award: 2014[72]
UEFA Team of the Year: 2015[88]
FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2015 – 5th place
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 2015[89]
FIFA FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2016, 2017[177][178]
FIFA FIFPro World XI 3rd team: 2014[179]
ESM Team of the Year: 2015–16
Serie A Top Assist-provider: 2015–16[91]
UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2016–17[180]
UEFA Europa League Player of the Season: 2016–17[181]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: