Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by bret- hart »

marko wrote:Very happy for Pogba, wonder how Graeme Souness will feel today, all the hater pundits have gone quiet, i know everyone in CE are looking for the fancy flicks that dont win matches, Pogba pkayed with maturity for once in his career and that is why i give him that respect, football is a team work and he played his position well, when it was time to give the killer passes, he did just that, that led to his goal and yes he scored in a world cup final, not many players will never get that opportunity, is Pogba world class? Yes, how he live up to his potential? No! Will he improve? I expect him to, there is no going back for him after this world cup, this will give him the extra confidence, at Juventus, he was a monster, at man united, he had to adjust his game to Mourinho sometimes bizarre formation

Thete is still more to come from him but today he is a world cup winner and you cannot take that from him

Nobody on CE has explained to me since 2015 why they think Pogba is World Class. Not 1 person. What you wrote is what every Fuuking midfielder is supposed to do at the highest level. If he is WorldClass as you say the why hasn't he reached is potential??? Look its not by force to shrine this guy. He plays for France not Guinea. I have seen better midfielders than this clown. Ndidi is a better midfielder than Pogba. The only asset Pogba has is his good shooting. If Ndidi takes time to practice his shots and play in a more advanced level, he will wipe the floor with Pogba. Abeg carry go.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
marko wrote:Very happy for Pogba, wonder how Graeme Souness will feel today, all the hater pundits have gone quiet, i know everyone in CE are looking for the fancy flicks that dont win matches, Pogba pkayed with maturity for once in his career and that is why i give him that respect, football is a team work and he played his position well, when it was time to give the killer passes, he did just that, that led to his goal and yes he scored in a world cup final, not many players will never get that opportunity, is Pogba world class? Yes, how he live up to his potential? No! Will he improve? I expect him to, there is no going back for him after this world cup, this will give him the extra confidence, at Juventus, he was a monster, at man united, he had to adjust his game to Mourinho sometimes bizarre formation

Thete is still more to come from him but today he is a world cup winner and you cannot take that from him

Nobody on CE has explained to me since 2015 why they think Pogba is World Class. Not 1 person. What you wrote is what every Fuuking midfielder is supposed to do at the highest level. If he is WorldClass as you say the why hasn't he reached is potential??? Look its not by force to shrine this guy. He plays for France not Guinea. I have seen better midfielders than this clown. Ndidi is a better midfielder than Pogba. The only asset Pogba has is his good shooting. If Ndidi takes time to practice his shots and play in a more advanced level, he will wipe the floor with Pogba. Abeg carry go.
Hitman you misyarn bigtime.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Any TotT without Kante is mere tomfoolery. Ngo bebe has confirmed he is amongst the greats of the game, from little Leicester to Chelsea and then onto France. Igwe I of Oguobuofor defence compound. Best in the business. Arguably one of the best to ever do it.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

:clap: agreed 100% , nothing more to add. All this noise cannot take away what he has achieved. Onto the future
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

bret- hart wrote:

Ndidi better than Pogba ? Ok o
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

juventuss wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

We have so much mouth it’s unbelievable, we just saw Ndidi in this World Cup being outshined by Etebo but Ndidi is better than Pogba who scored the winning goal in the finals...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ndidi did not have Kante beside him. Any midfielder will look good with a tank like Kante playing along side him. Look i get it . Pogba is like your fun loving nephew. But the fact is he is overrated. He is no where near the likes of Essien and Toure in quality. Ndidi if he had a french passport and the access and privilege Pogba has, he will wipe the floor with Pogba.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

more of a captain than Lloris

Pogba speech before the Argentina game: "I don't want to go home tonight. We don't go home. All together. Warriors. We are going to kill those Argentines. Messi or not, we don't give a ****, we will win this %$#@^& World Cup."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

goke313 wrote:more of a captain than Lloris

Pogba speech before the Argentina game: "I don't want to go home tonight. We don't go home. All together. Warriors. We are going to kill those Argentines. Messi or not, we don't give a #$%, we will win this %$#@^& World Cup."

More emotional bullsh!4. What does he do on the field that makes him a world class player??? Dabbing for the camera does not make one a world class player? When Zidane was the Midfield man for France, France dominated their opponents in midfield. A good central/attacking midfielder dictates the play and sets things in motion. They don't run the ball to no mans land, they don't make dumb decisions on the ball and they don't disappear when things get rough. Look lets be real here, France won this World cup because of Kante and Mbappe. If not for these 2 individuals France would have lost to Argentina in the 2nd round.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote:
juventuss wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

We have so much mouth it’s unbelievable, we just saw Ndidi in this World Cup being outshined by Etebo but Ndidi is better than Pogba who scored the winning goal in the finals...

Dude stop. Etebo did not out shine Ndidi. Ndidi was still not 100% before the 1st match vs Croatia or have you forgotten? When Ndidi was getting closer to a 100%, you could see the difference in the Nigerian midfield. Sad he had a useless striker like Misses Ighaloto play with and not Mbappe.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cheii! some people are boiling in anger and hatred! cheii!! :rotf: :rotf: When God wants to punish and destroy your enemies, first, he makes them mad! You have a fat, ugly, wretched Nigerian on his desk top ranting like a mad man who is burning in hell, while Paul labile Pogba has won the world cup, and now jetted out (in a private jet) to a nice vacation spot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:cheii! some people are boiling in anger and hatred! cheii!! :rotf: :rotf: When God wants to punish and destroy your enemies, first, he makes them mad! You have a fat, ugly, wretched Nigerian on his desk top ranting like a mad man who is burning in hell, while Paul labile Pogba has won the world cup, and now jetted out (in a private jet) to a nice vacation spot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
While some here try to have a constructive debate about weather or not Pogba is a World Class player you OTOH continue to display symptoms of someone who has an underlying psychological disorder. You seriously need to get help. You clearly have mental issues that need to be addressed ASAP before you "loose it" . You act like someone that is going to commit mass murder in the near future. No lie I am worried about you. You need to get checked out before its too late. Go to your PCP and ask him to refer you to a competent Psychiatrist. Its for your own good.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LOL he just can't help himself can he. :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44879658

Paul Pogba: Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho hopes player 'understands why he was good'

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he hopes World Cup winner Paul Pogba "understands why he was very good" during the tournament. :rotf: :rotf:

Red Devils midfielder Pogba scored as France beat Croatia 4-2 in the final to win the World Cup for the second time.

Mourinho said the 25-year-old was "absolutely brilliant" in Les Bleus' final three matches in Russia.

"It's about him understanding why he was so good, especially in the second part of the competition," he said.

"I think that's the point, about his performance level and his contribution to a winning team."

Pogba joined United for a then world record £89m in August 2016, but fell out of favour at times during the 2017-18 campaign.

He was left out of the starting line-up for both legs of United's Champions League last-16 defeat by Sevilla.

After France's victory on Sunday, former United defender Rio Ferdinand said it was "down to Jose to unlock this Pogba we saw at the World Cup because he was responsible, he stood up to a lot of hard tests in midfield, and was a talisman for this team".

While the Red Devils have travelled to the United States for their pre-season tour, Pogba is resting after his exploits in Russia.

Mourinho, speaking in Los Angeles, said: "I did with Paul what I did with all my players.

"I sent a nice message before the World Cup and during it I did not disturb anyone. They needed to focus on the job for their national team.

"After the World Cup I sent a different message than to the other guys because he won the competition."

Meanwhile, Mourinho said goalkeeper David de Gea, midfielder Nemanja Matic and new signing Fred are due to link up with the squad next week.

Forward Alexis Sanchez has missed the start of the tour as he has been unable to get a visa.

"He's very sad. It's not good for him or me, not good for anyone," said Mourinho.

"There is no-one to blame - the club is making an effort. I have to respect the US authorities in their process of selection of visas."
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You dont agree with Mourinho?

The way I interpreted his comment, was that Pogba was good at the world cup because he finally took responsibility for both the attacking and defensive phase of the game, not just the attacking (as last season he wasnt willing to take responsibility for the defensive phase). The same thing quite a few people have said (including Gallas). And Mourinho is stating that he hopes Paul understands that who.

Do you interpret his comment differently?
metalalloy wrote:LOL he just can't help himself can he. :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44879658

Paul Pogba: Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho hopes player 'understands why he was good'

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he hopes World Cup winner Paul Pogba "understands why he was very good" during the tournament. :rotf: :rotf:

Red Devils midfielder Pogba scored as France beat Croatia 4-2 in the final to win the World Cup for the second time.

Mourinho said the 25-year-old was "absolutely brilliant" in Les Bleus' final three matches in Russia.

"It's about him understanding why he was so good, especially in the second part of the competition," he said.

"I think that's the point, about his performance level and his contribution to a winning team."

Pogba joined United for a then world record £89m in August 2016, but fell out of favour at times during the 2017-18 campaign.

He was left out of the starting line-up for both legs of United's Champions League last-16 defeat by Sevilla.

After France's victory on Sunday, former United defender Rio Ferdinand said it was "down to Jose to unlock this Pogba we saw at the World Cup because he was responsible, he stood up to a lot of hard tests in midfield, and was a talisman for this team".

While the Red Devils have travelled to the United States for their pre-season tour, Pogba is resting after his exploits in Russia.

Mourinho, speaking in Los Angeles, said: "I did with Paul what I did with all my players.

"I sent a nice message before the World Cup and during it I did not disturb anyone. They needed to focus on the job for their national team.

"After the World Cup I sent a different message than to the other guys because he won the competition."

Meanwhile, Mourinho said goalkeeper David de Gea, midfielder Nemanja Matic and new signing Fred are due to link up with the squad next week.

Forward Alexis Sanchez has missed the start of the tour as he has been unable to get a visa.

"He's very sad. It's not good for him or me, not good for anyone," said Mourinho.

"There is no-one to blame - the club is making an effort. I have to respect the US authorities in their process of selection of visas."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
juventuss wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Dude stop. Etebo did not out shine Ndidi. Ndidi was still not 100% before the 1st match vs Croatia or have you forgotten? When Ndidi was getting closer to a 100%, you could see the difference in the Nigerian midfield. Sad he had a useless striker like Misses Ighaloto play with and not Mbappe.
Nah you stop it, stop disrespecting a world cup winner, I mean the nonsense thats spread on this forum is ridiculous. Etebo was our best midfielder in EACH of our 3 games at the WC, so what are you talking about?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Etebo was not Nigeria best midfielder. It was Ndidi. But back to my question at hand. What makes Paul Pogba a world class player?? and please do not give me a lazy cop out response such as "he has a World Cup medal". Sunday Mba has an AFCON medal but we all know he is not on the same level as Michael Essien who never won an AFCON title.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

This man has already won 4 titles with Juventus, was a beast at Juventus, Mourinho has his football philosophy, sometimes it is quite hard to get used to his ways, why are p,ayers like rashford, martial and pogba having issues despite their potential, i just hope Pogba brings this world cup form back to united

I do hope they all bet a break before the season starts
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

marko wrote:This man has already won 4 titles with Juventus, was a beast at Juventus, Mourinho has his football philosophy, sometimes it is quite hard to get used to his ways, why are p,ayers like rashford, martial and pogba having issues despite their potential, i just hope Pogba brings this world cup form back to united

I do hope they all bet a break before the season starts

How many UCLs did Pogba win with Juventus?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:
goke313 wrote:more of a captain than Lloris

Pogba speech before the Argentina game: "I don't want to go home tonight. We don't go home. All together. Warriors. We are going to kill those Argentines. Messi or not, we don't give a #$%, we will win this %$#@^& World Cup."

More emotional bullsh!4. What does he do on the field that makes him a world class player??? Dabbing for the camera does not make one a world class player? When Zidane was the Midfield man for France, France dominated their opponents in midfield. A good central/attacking midfielder dictates the play and sets things in motion. They don't run the ball to no mans land, they don't make dumb decisions on the ball and they don't disappear when things get rough. Look lets be real here, France won this World cup because of Kante and Mbappe. If not for these 2 individuals France would have lost to Argentina in the 2nd round.
bret, be honest, are you a pogba hater?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote: bret, be honest, are you a pogba hater?
He will say no he was actually backing Pogba, but his post all over this site prove otherwise, its now obvious really :biggrin:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Continue the hate of Pogba, this man has been to quite a few finals in his short career, champions league final, Europa champion cup final, european cup final, now world cup finals, this man has a knack of scoring in finals if you ask me, this world cup, he played with a bit more maturity and was more defensive, people want to see the flicks and tricks, well that belongs to spain and brazil and we all know where they ended up, if he did all the tricks and they lost, he would have been crucified, today, he is a world cup winner at 25, still young and will improve
My goodness me, if France had lost there would be a mega thread crucifying him. I just knew if he played well then France would win