Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

people want Pogba to perform miracles for united, only world class pitch on the pitch? when Pogba supplies through balls, the front men either fumble, miskick or pass to the opposition, yet they choose to blame him, put Messi in our team, he will look like a chump!

City had at least 5-6 world class players on the damn pitch yesterday, look at fred and Perreira!! they could not keep the ball longer than 3 seconds without losing it

At one stage Pogba had to drop deep after the 2nd goal just to bring the ball out, to be honest, the role OGS wants Pogba to play, behind the attackers will not work without Herrera and a fit Matic
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cic old boy wrote:
He tried to make his team mates better by supplying them with through balls with no end result! his assist record should surely be in the top 3 of the premiership this season but lets all abuse him! how can Pogba make Lukaku any better? how can he make Rashford better? lingard? Fred?? Please someone explain to me? explain how he can make Young better and passing 2 yards? how can he make Fred not pass to the opposition when not under pressure?

Please someone explain to me? explain how he managed to win a few titles at Juventus or in fact the world cup? and he even scored in the finals?

Am i missing something here? Please Pogba, enough of this nonsense, leave united! you will thrive in a serious team!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can yall losers ( tfco, CIC) think for unasef, instead of posting twitter...my goodness ..yall looking for validation, be on your purpose
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by tfco »

as if being a WC has an expiry date

the.hate.and.pain.is.real.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

His worshippers are running out of excuses :laugh:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by marko »

tfco wrote: as if being a WC has an expiry date

the.hate.and.pain.is.real.
all those pundits are jealous of Pogba! thats just the facts, any chance they get to criticise, they surely will, Roy Keane says Pogba should make his team mates better?? thats the biggest amount of tosh i have heard! United is disjointed! United should sell him, if i were him, to escape from these stupid pundits and these crazy delusional fans, i will ask for a transfer!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bret- hart wrote:His worshippers are running out of excuses :laugh:
excuses for what please

he's just been voted into the PFA TOTY and you're here crying
i'm here laughing at your sorry as.s

who.is.in.pain??

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the shortlist is compiled by the members of the players' trade union, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), in January of every year, with the winners then being voted for by the other players in their respective divisions
but no

a gossip blogger knows more than those who actually play the game

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I am still waiting for people to tell me how 1 man can turn a team world class! man united only have 1 world class outfield player, compare that to Liverpool, at least 5-7, City have at least 5-8 on the pitch at any time, Barcelona have equal amount, United have only 1 world class outfield player but we all want him to perform miracles! How on earth is this suppose to happen? look at our defence? midfield, then look at Lukaku and Lingard, please spare me the agony!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:I am still waiting for people to tell me how 1 man can turn a team world class! man united only have 1 world class outfield player, compare that to Liverpool, at least 5-7, City have at least 5-8 on the pitch at any time, Barcelona have equal amount, United have only 1 world class outfield player but we all want him to perform miracles! How on earth is this suppose to happen? look at our defence? midfield, then look at Lukaku and Lingard, please spare me the agony!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WC: Pogba, DDG

Potential to be WC, but are they bothered?: Martial, Rashford

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

stop being a follower diana.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

excuses ke? 13 goals and 9 assist from midfield na excuse? Name me another midfielder in the land with those numbers! name one! just one! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the shortlist is compiled by the members of the players' trade union, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), in January of every year, with the winners then being voted for by the other players in their respective divisions
but no

a gossip blogger knows more than those who actually play the game
Abeg leave Enugu Linda alone o! :lol: This month has been a disaster for the Peckham resident.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
excuses for what please

he's just been voted into the PFA TOTY and you're here crying
i'm here laughing at your sorry as.s

who.is.in.pain??

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The pain is real!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote:
stop being a follower diana.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:I am still waiting for people to tell me how 1 man can turn a team world class! man united only have 1 world class outfield player, compare that to Liverpool, at least 5-7, City have at least 5-8 on the pitch at any time, Barcelona have equal amount, United have only 1 world class outfield player but we all want him to perform miracles! How on earth is this suppose to happen? look at our defence? midfield, then look at Lukaku and Lingard, please spare me the agony!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WC: Pogba, DDG

Potential to be WC, but are they bothered?: Martial, Rashford
Pogba was voted into the PFA team of the year because his stats do not lie! he was involved in 22 of our goals, check his assist record and the goals he scored

The British media are peculiar people, they are driven by rage, envy, whatever you call it, when Ronaldo got Rooney sent off at the world cup, they wanted him out of united, Shearer even went as far as saying Rooney should kick him during training

They always pick a scape goat, Ronaldo felt united did not match his aspirations and left, the rest is history, sometimes united acts like a Typical British club, full of sentiments and what not, to be honest, this is what i will like to see

Ed Woodward sacked, yes sacked or moved elsewhere, let a competent European with know how take over the structure, let a competent director of football be appointed, scouting system over hauled, its not just hiring managers at will, the structure has to be in place

It is needed right now, even if we have to play Europa, so be it, OGS, no more Mr nice guy! you are no longer the interim coach, you have to act like a Saudi executioner at the end of the season and you better do

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
PKs cannot be taken away, so the post makes no sense, Germany won the World cup in 1990 via a PK...should that nullified as well?..see how tweeter makes you look dull
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved