Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by tfco »

maceo4 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Why was Ngolo Kante out of form today? Anyone has any explanation?
My guess - He wasn’t playing like his normal self plus had a yellow.
Whoops misread your question, thought you were asking why he was subbed, but yealike someone said probably nerves, we’ll never know, but he’s a world champion and had a good World Cup

at fault for the Perisic screamer
- committed the foul for the FK
- scared to put in a proper tackle on Perisic, resulting in the shot

sub par game, but WE know what he's capable of, so....

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

haters.gon.keep.hating

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

merci.beaucoup

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, the best number 10 in the world! And he backs it up with the world cup! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am very happy for Paul. :clap:

Until De Bruyne and the rest can win the world cup, they should shut their durtty mouth, one time!
:taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

haters.gon.keep.hating

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Like I have said, best number 10 in the world, no competition! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this.is.just.too.much.for.les.haters

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

What are the British pundits who have never won a game at a major tournament going to say about him next season?
Jamie Carragher, Gary Neville ...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

start of the 3rd goal
see pass

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The 3rd goal.
FILTHY

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher say ... that's nothing. They can do that in their sleep ... :D :D :D Except, nobody has ever seen it !!!
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
start of the 3rd goal
see pass
5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CIC Ol' Sourness

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CIC Ol' Sourness

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CIC Ol' Sourness

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ANC wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Useless overrated garbage player. What did he do aside from the goal. Running the ball to no mans land, losing the ball in midfield and making that stupid face for the cameras. He will be found out as a fraudster soon enough.

what else is there to find out, a WC winner? Abeggi find something else to complain about.

Dont be silly. Useless players like Givarch, Karembu, Kleberson have World cup medals. Pogba the crap is in that category along with Giroud.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Useless overrated garbage player. What did he do aside from the goal. Running the ball to no mans land, losing the ball in midfield and making that stupid face for the cameras. He will be found out as a fraudster soon enough.

what else is there to find out, a WC winner? Abeggi find something else to complain about.

Dont be silly. Useless players like Givarch, Karembu, Kleberson have World cup medals. Pogba the crap is in that category along with Giroud.
World cup winner!! make e burn your demonic soul well well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:

World cup winner!! make e burn your demonic soul well well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go fuuk yourself.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:

Go fuuk yourself.
PAUL LABILE POGBA, WORLD CUP WINNER!! it burns deeply i know.... your soul is on fire like that of a wild demon in the pit of hell! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How can I forget our national anthem, sang by Patrice Evra :clap: :clap:

[/video]
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The guy is so useless I don't know where to start. Possibly France's worst player alongside Giraffe Giroud.

Are you minding these clowns? He will be found out to be garbage soon enough. Its just sad that the likes of Ndidi and Etebo have to hustle just to get into average and below average European teams like Leicester because na only Naija pali dem get while this jackass can get into Juventus and Man City because he has a French Passport.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The guy is so useless I don't know where to start. Possibly France's worst player alongside Giraffe Giroud.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:I am a demon incarnate.
Oya, make we dance! :D :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:

Go fuuk yourself.
PAUL LABILE POGBA, WORLD CUP WINNER!! it burns deeply i know.... your soul is on fire like that of a wild demon in the pit of hell! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E dey pain you?? I am not a stupid sheep like you that thinks Paul Pogba is a good footballer because the onyinbo media told me so. Anuofia ewu. Givarch won a world cup medal. I guess that makes him the greatest striker ever. Daft moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: