Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by cic old boy »

Samora Machel wrote:I really wish he would run at defenders and run 10 to 15 metres towards opponents goal. Football is more than just passing Christ. Its controlling the tempo, dribbling and terrorising defenders and consistent shooting all which he doesn't often do except the occasional shooting
You are saying this b/c:
1. He is black
2. You are jealous b/c he earns more than you

Signed Dumbo Drivel aka Okokoborinko
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
how can his player colleagues know him best when we have a gossip blogger from Enugu who disagrees

e pain am o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
His colleagues in the Manure dressing room are revolting!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: You know nothing about football....fact
If there was a CE Dumb Team of the Year, there'd be no arguments with you being the first on the list.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: You know nothing about football....fact
If there was a CE Dumb Team of the Year, there'd be no arguments with you being the first on the list.
Say what you like, you are known as a copy paste.. you know nothing about the game....you enjoy going back and forth with tfco....it exposes your true goals on this forum...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Say what you like, you are known as a copy paste.. you know nothing about the game....you enjoy going back and forth with tfco....it exposes your true goals on this forum...
You have never written anything that made sense in your life. You have issues and need to see a shrink.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Say what you like, you are known as a copy paste.. you know nothing about the game....you enjoy going back and forth with tfco....it exposes your true goals on this forum...
You have never written anything that made sense in your life. You have issues and need to see a shrink.
kettle, have you seen your last 10 posts? :lol: :lol: it is all copy paste or a link to your blog...it was funny at first, but now people just exit threads seeing you and tfco exhibiting who can copy paste none stop... who wants to visit a thread when only 2 people are competing who can out copy paste the other...get some new material old man
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: kettle, have you seen your last 10 posts? :lol: :lol: it is all copy paste or a link to your blog...it was funny at first, but now people just exit threads seeing you and tfco exhibiting who can copy paste none stop... who wants to visit a thread when only 2 people are competing who can out copy paste the other...get some new material old man
Stupidest CE of the Year title goes to you.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

just sell him to an European club!! let the British pundits find another player to bully
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: kettle, have you seen your last 10 posts? :lol: :lol: it is all copy paste or a link to your blog...it was funny at first, but now people just exit threads seeing you and tfco exhibiting who can copy paste none stop... who wants to visit a thread when only 2 people are competing who can out copy paste the other...get some new material old man
Stupidest CE of the Year title goes to you.
Surely you meant “most stupid?”

“Stupid, stupider, stupidest” has to be beneath you. “Stupid, more stupid, most stupid,” is best. Please remember this, moving forward.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Surely you meant “most stupid?”

“Stupid, stupider, stupidest” has to be beneath you. “Stupid, more stupid, most stupid,” is best. Please remember this, moving forward.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Here's another one in the running for the Stupidest CE of the Year. Read and learn (assuming you are capable of either/both).
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-a ... real-words
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Surely you meant “most stupid?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: Here's another one in the running for the Stupidest CE of the Year. Read and learn (assuming you are capable of either/both).
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-a ... real-words
LOL. I am not clicking on your dam.n link! If you want to continue to humiliate yourself as the peckham commoner that you are, please do so. :rotf: No one said "Stupid, stupider, stupidest" is incorrect. I said it is beneath you. Yes, it is generally accepted and used by the less intelligent. The better way to say it is "Stupid, more stupid, most stupid."

Like I said, it's up to you to improve your diction or refuse to do so.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
LOL. I am not clicking on your dam.n link! If you want to continue to humiliate yourself as the peckham commoner that you are, please do so. :rotf: No one said "Stupid, stupider, stupidest" is incorrect. I said it is beneath you. Yes, it is generally accepted and used by the less intelligent. The better way to say it is "Stupid, more stupid, most stupid."

This is intellectual laziness typical of many Nigerians - a stubborn refusal to read stuff that challenges their idiotic assumptions. Who is correct in the use of English words? You or Webster's dictionary??? :lol: :lol: :lol: The link not only tells you that "stupidest" is 100% appropriate, it provides examples of solid texts where the term has been used. So don't click the link as you proudly declared and continue to wallow in your ignorance! You can force the stupidest horse to the water, but you can't force it to drink.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is intellectual laziness typical of many Nigerians - a stubborn refusal to read stuff that challenges their idiotic assumptions. Who is correct in the use of English words? You or Webster's dictionary??? :lol: :lol: :lol: The link not only tells you that "stupidest" is 100% appropriate, it provides examples of solid texts where the term has been used. So don't click the link as you proudly declared and continue to wallow in your ignorance! You can force the stupidest horse to the water, but you can't force it to drink.
i have seen how you continue to expose yourself. You aren't intelligent at all
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: i have seen how you continue to expose yourself. You aren't intelligent at all
It was no contest. Come and collect your award.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

i have seen how you continue to expose yourself. You aren't intelligent at all
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CIC just has mental poverty. Also, his desire to be a troll is part of his problem. I wish him good luck.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

PP,....No need to walk on Manure when you can walk with Galacticos!

Zizou is calling. Waiting for your in Madrid! :clap: :taunt:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CIC just has mental poverty. Also, his desire to be a troll is part of his problem. I wish him good luck.
If not for Fat Piggy, the Stupidest CE of the Year award could have been all yours. Both of you are as dumb as f*ck, one a Mikelele groupie, the other a Borinho groupie.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
If not for Fat Piggy, the Stupidest CE of the Year award could have been all yours. Both of you are as dumb as f*ck, one a Mikelele groupie, the other a Borinho groupie.
cool :thumb:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
oh ok

so the time when Lukaku (Everton) made it in the TOTY..
Thicko from Takoradi via Fortaliar, what has this got to do with what I wrote?
cic old boy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:the EPL team of the year, what do Juventus and Barca have to do with the EPL?
A lot since the English league voters watch the English teams' performances in the CL.
Lukaku (Everton)..was in TOTY

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
how can his player colleagues know him best when we have a gossip blogger from Enugu who disagrees

e pain am o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
His colleagues in the Manure dressing room are revolting!
as they should; only 1 of his colleagues is TOTY-worthy
The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the shortlist is compiled by the members of the players' trade union, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), in January of every year, with the winners then being voted for by the other players in their respective divisions

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
Lukaku (Everton)..was in TOTY
Damn! Are you trying to snatch the Stupidest CE of the Year title from Fat Piggy? Your one-liners are too dumb for words. Now, read this very slowly. The point is that CL performances can influence the vote for team of the year b/c the voters also watch those performances. So CL games have something to do with being in the EPL team of the year. It doesn't imply that only CL players would get into the team. Performance in the league is the main yardstick. So mentioning Lukaku at Everton is right up there with any idiotic post from Fat Piggy.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
as they should; only 1 of his colleagues is TOTY-worthy
The real WE are about to revolt too.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Just look what Pogba has around him! Pure mediocrity, the fact Pogba is united top scorer this season says a lot about the quality of the sqaud, Mane and Salah are almost hitting double figures

If united dont qualify for champions league, Pogba should seriously consider his future, at least, he should sit and wait to see united transfer targets, life too short, he is almost 27, a player like him should be in a side capable of winning things and he should move to real madrid

Let united board look for another player to sell shirts, dont think there are too many around and they will not pick united over the top European sides at the moment

I still support OGS fully! He needs one or 2 transfer windows before united resemble anything like a quality side again but first he has to get rid of dead wood and there are plenty in the squad

We have 2 fullbacks that cannot whip in crosses, so many frailties in the squad
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko