Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by cic old boy »

The Best Wakabout in the World.
http://www.naijiant.com/
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

cic old boy wrote:The Best Wakabout in the World.
At first they spent all their energy saying Mourinho is the problem.

Now that they can no longer blame Jose, they have turned their attention to Pogba.

It's a bit ridiculous that the troubles of Manvhe United that have been going on since Ferguson retired can be heaped on one individual each time, whenever it suits the media.

I hope they don't succeed in driving out Pogba, because other players will take note.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
Lukaku (Everton)..was in TOTY
Damn! Are you trying to snatch the Stupidest CE of the Year title from Fat Piggy? Your one-liners are too dumb for words. Now, read this very slowly. The point is that CL performances can influence the vote for team of the year b/c the voters also watch those performances. So CL games have something to do with being in the EPL team of the year. It doesn't imply that only CL players would get into the team. Performance in the league is the main yardstick. So mentioning Lukaku at Everton is right up there with any idiotic post from Fat Piggy.
back tracking

so Pogba's goals/assists vs Juve, PSG, Barca had an effect on being voted in the TOTY
Congratulations

Next you'll bring up Fernandinho's G+A

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
back tracking

so Pogba's goals/assists vs Juve, PSG, Barca had an effect on being voted in the TOTY
Congratulations

Next you'll bring up Fernandinho's G+A
More patented stupidity. "Backtracking"??? More like explaining stuff for your thick skull. Remember the tweet that started discussion on this point? Point is, you can't rule out performance in European competition from the voting. So pointing at Luk at Everton, was typically silly.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Best barber to barber midfielder in the world.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote: More patented stupidity. "Backtracking"??? More like explaining stuff for your thick skull. Remember the tweet that started discussion on this point? Point is, you can't rule out performance in European competition from the voting. So pointing at Luk at Everton, was typically silly.
cic old boy wrote:
yes, the dumb tweet about G + A
thankfully his colleagues see more than G+A in his game

they voted for him, you're in here catching feelings quoting from your 'dumbass journalists/blogger' colleagues

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:Best barber to barber midfielder in the world.
post all the tweets in the world.

it will not change THIS

e pain you o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the shortlist is compiled by the members of the players' trade union, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), in January of every year, with the winners then being voted for by the other players in their respective divisions

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You have to understand that for CIC, this is personal.

He has applied for the Nigerian Bloggers Award for the past 15 years and not once has he even been nominated. In Peckham, he applied for Council Flat Blogger of the Year and even though he was the only blogger in that Council Flat at Peckham, he wasnt nominated.

His anger is personal. You look at the life of a 25-year-old, success! Trophies! World Cup! Women! Houses! Cars! Money! New hair style every week! Then you, a 46 years old... look at your own life....a basket of wretchedness! A failed blog, an apartment on Peckham, no car, no stable job, debt! It must be heartbreaking.
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Best barber to barber midfielder in the world.

it will not change THIS

e pain you o

The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the shortlist is compiled by the members of the players' trade union, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), in January of every year, with the winners then being voted for by the other players in their respective divisions
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

they voted for him, you're in here catching feelings quoting from your 'dumbass journalists/blogger' colleagues
You cheered when I was asked what the tweet had to do with his colleagues voting for him in the team of the year, oblivious to the fact that his colleagues would have watched him in the CL. And pointing to someone who didn't play in the CL shows your understanding came up short again.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:You have to understand that for CIC, this is personal.

He has applied for the Nigerian Bloggers Award for the past 15 years and not once has he even been nominated. In Peckham, he applied for Council Flat Blogger of the Year and even though he was the only blogger in that Council Flat at Peckham, he wasnt nominated.

His anger is personal. You look at the life of a 25-year-old, success! Trophies! World Cup! Women! Houses! Cars! Money! New hair style every week! Then you, a 46 years old... look at your own life....a basket of wretchedness! A failed blog, an apartment on Peckham, no car, no stable job, debt! It must be heartbreaking.
Predictable brainlessness.
cic old boy wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:I really wish he would run at defenders and run 10 to 15 metres towards opponents goal. Football is more than just passing Christ. Its controlling the tempo, dribbling and terrorising defenders and consistent shooting all which he doesn't often do except the occasional shooting
You are saying this b/c:
1. He is black
2. You are jealous b/c he earns more than you

Signed Dumbo Drivel aka Okokoborinko
I rate Yaya over the Dabbing Mulumbu. That must be b/c he doesn't earn more than me! :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

it will not change THIS

e pain you o

Not paining me as much as the Dabbing Mulumbu's performances is paining US, making US miss the Big Fella.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Fellow professionals surprise voting Pogba into the PFA team of the year was a signal to the baying English mob :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:Fellow professionals surprise voting Pogba into the PFA team of the year was a signal to the baying English mob :thumbs:
I wish thats what it was bro, but out of 35 games:

Ole's first 10 games, Pogba was probably the best performing player in the league. He was unbelievable.

In multiple games under Mourinho, he was also fantastic.

So lets assume he was the best performing player in the league for like 15 games out of 35. Then he is the highest goals scoring midfielder in the league with 9 assists.

Is it far fetched that he will be selected in the TOTY?

Truth is most of the criticism are people allowing the press to influence their thoughts.Yes, Pogba has been poor in the last few games and also Mourinho's last few games. But name any midfielder in the league who ahs performed for 35 games! Name more than 2 midfielders in the league who have outperformed Pogba this season! We know NONE has beeter stats than him! this is a fact, but lets put stats away, look at the full 35 games! Bro, i can guarantee you that you cant name more than 1 or 2, max! Someone attempted to name Sissoko and ran out of this thread in shame! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pogba is a very easy person to hate! Thats the truth! He is whatt he white press hate! a successful black man who refuses to kowtow to them. CIC mentioned Yaya toure, but how quickly we forget! He forgets that Yaya was also hated by the English press because he refused to kowtow to them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ive never seen so many excuses for 1 average player before. I wonder how many CEs are under Pogba's payroll. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

You cheered when I was asked what the tweet had to do with his colleagues voting for him in the team of the year, oblivious to the fact that his colleagues would have watched him in the CL. And pointing to someone who didn't play in the CL shows your understanding came up short again.
as of the shortlist in Jan, he had played 6 CL games

by the eventual date, he played 3 more (PSG/Barca)

yeah...those 3 extra CL games really and truly skewed the votes in his favour. His EPL colleagues voted based on those 9 CL games

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote: Not paining me as much as the Dabbing Mulumbu's performances is paining US, making US miss the Big Fella.
yup, that's why you've been hanging in this thread since the WC
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote: Not paining me as much as the Dabbing Mulumbu's performances is paining US, making US miss the Big Fella.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: poverty leads to hatred.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: poverty leads to hatred.
when bumping a thread goes wrong.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CIC is not intelligent guys..this is real talk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:Ive never seen so many excuses for 1 average player before. I wonder how many CEs are under Pogba's payroll. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
making excuses for someone who was voted in the team of the year by his peers?

geesh, you weren't bright to begin with but all those years of crack use have really taken their toll.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
as of the shortlist in Jan, he had played 6 CL games

by the eventual date, he played 3 more (PSG/Barca)

yeah...those 3 extra CL games really and truly skewed the votes in his favour. His EPL colleagues voted based on those 9 CL games

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: Jeez! You are trying too hard to take Fat Piggy's Stupidest CE title from him! The issue is whether CL performance has anything to do with being in the team of the year and not whether he played well in the CL, or whether it was what got him in the team. Damn, you are thick!