Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

see Kante being all shy...this is class

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

..we will BEAT the best...to be the BEST
KPOM!!!!

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo the daft wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Some people have the BLACKEST of hearts.
My brother. Na so we see am o! Their souls will burn to ashes in the deepest pit of hell! That's a given!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Says the clown that insulted Enyeama here for months. By the way didnt you insult Drogba when he 1st started out at Chelski?? Back then your username was Kaycee2g. Dude you are a clown. How much does Pogba pay you to be his groupie??. I guess being Mourinho's boy toy isnt enough for you
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Pogba is the best midfielder in world football
I wouldn't agree, I would have him VERY close to the top but him being the man himself, I can't do it. That said this World Cup even though he wasn't one of the stars of the tournament for me, I think he acquitted himself excellently throughout especially against Belgium where he gave an excellent defensive performance just as he did in many other games in the competition. Games like that is why I think it was very deserving that he finally got his World Cup goal in the final.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo the daft wrote:
My brother. Na so we see am o! Their souls will burn to ashes in the deepest pit of hell! That's a given!
Says the clown that insulted Enyeama here for months. By the way didnt you insult Drogba when he 1st started out at Chelski?? Back then your username was Kaycee2g. Dude you are a clown. How much does Pogba pay you to be his groupie??. I guess being Mourinho's boy toy isnt enough for you
Your soul will burn in hell! That's where you belong and that is a given! You will see familiar faces there and all of you will burn to ashes. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

..we will BEAT the best...to be the BEST
KPOM!!!!

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

A leader! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: You just don't get it. Go and read what Dog Bruno wrote. I was rooting for France. At the bar where we watched the match, we all jumped up and celebrated when Pogba scored and celebrated all the French goals. I just don't believe the hype - motivated by stuff you should know if you were more discerning. Have you seen anyone questioning Mbappe's or Kante's qualities?

Harry Kane is WC top scorer. I don't think he's that good. Pogba is a world champion. I don't think he's that good. Nothing to do with any heart. Just about football quality.
http://www.naijiant.com/
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Pogba is a great player and is World Class. There I said it. Also to the haters you need to know that Pogba is a WORLD CHAMPION!!!!
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

:clap: :clap:

It is really good to see the children of immigrants in France being successful and happy!

btw this is a cover of Joe Dassin "aux champs elysees"
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

see Kante being all shy...this is class

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: :lol: You just don't get it. Go and read what Dog Bruno wrote. I was rooting for France. At the bar where we watched the match, we all jumped up and celebrated when Pogba scored and celebrated all the French goals. I just don't believe the hype - motivated by stuff you should know if you were more discerning. Have you seen anyone questioning Mbappe's or Kante's qualities?

Harry Kane is WC top scorer. I don't think he's that good. Pogba is a world champion. I don't think he's that good. Nothing to do with any heart. Just about football quality.
I don't think he's at full potential yet, but as for being a World champ I think he's at the same level Busquets and Vieira were when they won it and they both became exponentially better.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:
I don't think he's at full potential yet, but as for being a World champ I think he's at the same level Busquets and Vieira were when they won it and they both became exponentially better.
I rated Vieira (not when they won the WC) much later - he was genuine world class and bossed games. I think Busquets is just effective at what he does. I am more frustrated with Pogba than anything. I like the guy, I want him to dominate and he consistently lets me down. I reached the end of the road with him during the Euros. I don't think he played well in this WC. France mainly parked the bus against Belgium and Croatia and played on the break. Putting in a defensive shift is what we expect the Mikel of Chelski to do. Yes, Pogba has won the WC by doing his job. So has Deschamps, who has turned Pogba into a glorified water carrier. I think Deschamp is a crap coach. Successful, yes, but still crap.
http://www.naijiant.com/
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo the daft wrote:
Your soul will burn in hell! That's where you belong and that is a given! You will see familiar faces there and all of you will burn to ashes. :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:

Yep. Familiar faces like you. If insulting and yabbing football players is an eternal sin, then you will be the 1st to burn. :rotf: Anuofia.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Oh shush. He isnt even the best midielder his team. That would be Kante. Dude is overrated. Get over it.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:

Oh shush. He isnt even the best midielder his team. That would be Kante. Dude is overrated. Get over it.
Aren't you a United man, shouldn't this World Cup make you proud?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Aren't you a United man, shouldn't this World Cup make you proud?

I am but that does not negate the fact that Pogba is not good enough.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo the daft wrote:

Yep. Familiar faces like you. If insulting and yabbing football players is an eternal sin, then you will be the 1st to burn. :rotf: Anuofia.
You know the familiar faces, to whom I am refering and thats why it scares you! :rotf: :rotf: You see their faces today and even though you love them, you know that they will join you there! All of you wil burn in the deepest pit of hell. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Where Kante? I thought ... nevermind :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo the daft wrote:

You know the familiar faces, to whom I am refering and thats why it scares you! :rotf: :rotf: You see their faces today and even though you love them, you know that they will join you there! All of you wil burn in the deepest pit of hell. :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a clown. You have insulted your fellow Nigerian players and African players like Enyeama and Drogba but is willing to sleep with an overrated coach like Mourinho while worshipping overrated French players like Pogba. Based on your posts on this thread and in general, you are clearly deranged and have an undiagnosed mental illness. I actually pity you. You need help. I am sure the numerous MDs on here can refer you to a psychiatrist to help with those nuts loose in your head. I just pray you don't shoot up a school or church someday. You certainly fit the profile a deranged psychopath :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
danfo the daft wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a clown. You have insulted your fellow Nigerian players and African players like Enyeama and Drogba but is willing to sleep with an overrated coach like Mourinho while worshipping overrated French players like Pogba. Based on your posts on this thread and in general, you are clearly deranged and have an undiagnosed mental illness. I actually pity you. You need help. I am sure the numerous MDs on here can refer you to a psychiatrist to help with those nuts loose in your head. I just pray you don't shoot up a school or church someday. You certainly fit the profile a deranged psychopath :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
You will burn in the pit of hell with familiar faces. And you know who I am talking about. You will hear them scream and cram in pain as they burn to ashes. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Very happy for Pogba, wonder how Graeme Souness will feel today, all the hater pundits have gone quiet, i know everyone in CE are looking for the fancy flicks that dont win matches, Pogba pkayed with maturity for once in his career and that is why i give him that respect, football is a team work and he played his position well, when it was time to give the killer passes, he did just that, that led to his goal and yes he scored in a world cup final, not many players will never get that opportunity, is Pogba world class? Yes, how he live up to his potential? No! Will he improve? I expect him to, there is no going back for him after this world cup, this will give him the extra confidence, at Juventus, he was a monster, at man united, he had to adjust his game to Mourinho sometimes bizarre formation

Thete is still more to come from him but today he is a world cup winner and you cannot take that from him
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko