Be careful of the English Media

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Be careful of the English Media

Post by highbury »

When they demonize a player the player is usually a good player.
When they praise the player, he isn't all that.
Great work France! Great work Pogba! Pirlo taught you well. The second youngest team in the tournament. They didn't come to the World Cup to learn. Unlike some coach who coached the youngest team at the World Cup.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Be careful of the English Media

Post by ANC »

i was impressed; he knew what to do with the people before he gets the ball.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

But your forgot to add that their young players are QUALITY boys who play for the best CLUBS in the world why outs are BACKWATER clubs. The fact that rohr even beat Iceland deserves commendation because no non Nigerian predicted we would beat iceland
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pogba is top class. We don’t need need the English press to tell us otherwise.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

wow he is 6-3, OMG. Impressive for a bigman
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:But your forgot to add that their young players are QUALITY boys who play for the best CLUBS in the world why outs are BACKWATER clubs. The fact that rohr even beat Iceland deserves commendation because no non Nigerian predicted we would beat iceland
Hush, abeg.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Trust me beating that Iceland wasn’t an easy feat. The same Portugal, England and Argentina couldn’t even defeat them
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Trust me beating that Iceland wasn’t an easy feat. The same Portugal, England and Argentina couldn’t even defeat them
Just shut up......
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

After you STFU
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

What player in the english team can conjure up that Pogba pass in the 2nd half
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
john12 wrote:But your forgot to add that their young players are QUALITY boys who play for the best CLUBS in the world why outs are BACKWATER clubs. The fact that rohr even beat Iceland deserves commendation because no non Nigerian predicted we would beat iceland
Hush, abeg.
You want to send him on another "break"? :D :D :D
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

It is definitely a travesty you are not banned and banished perpetually from this forum. Your incessant puerile and nonsensical rants are extremely annoying and irritating . Surely you made me sick . Honestly we need to institute IQ test before one is allowed to post on this forum.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Pogba did not have a great season so they were rightly skeptical of his credentials. In this WC though, he was vital, if not supreme, for France.

I watched all the French games and their best players for me were in this order: Kante, Varane, Mbappe, Pogba and Lloris. None of their starters really played badly. Greizman and Umitti grew as the tournament progressed.

I still expect a lot of improvement from Pogba though. Too talented to be having night offs.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

airwolex wrote:Pogba did not have a great season so they were rightly skeptical of his credentials. In this WC though, he was vital, if not supreme, for France.

I watched all the French games and their best players for me were in this order: Kante, Varane, Mbappe, Pogba and Lloris. None of their starters really played badly. Greizman and Umitti grew as the tournament progressed.

I still expect a lot of improvement from Pogba though. Too talented to be having night offs.
No question about it Mbappe and Vrane were phenomenal .