So Harry Kane...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So Harry Kane...

Post by pajimoh »

WC medal at Old Trafford, Chelsea, Tottenham. Arsenal? Well, you can claim Giroud :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
pajimoh wrote:WC Tottenham statistics, for the haters
A cockerel lifted the WC
A cockerel won the golden boot
3 cockerels won Bronze
4 Cockerel came fourth

One club, one world cup
A cockerel performed the biggest cock up in a WC final by trying to dribble Mandzukic.
Yep, in life bad people always remember the one single negative things in the sea of good.

You just restored my faith in the human race. :clap:
Glad to be of service.
Ask him if years for now anyone will remember these meaningless stats. Little wonder with Arsenal's blip, they still are nearly men. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, the goon parade. We'll remember for years the goonless wc :rotf:
The Spudite who lifted the world cup will be remembered as the perenial bottler who almost gifted the game back to Croatia. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
pajimoh wrote:WC Tottenham statistics, for the haters
A cockerel lifted the WC
A cockerel won the golden boot
3 cockerels won Bronze
4 Cockerel came fourth

One club, one world cup
A cockerel performed the biggest cock up in a WC final by trying to dribble Mandzukic.
Yep, in life bad people always remember the one single negative things in the sea of good.

You just restored my faith in the human race. :clap:
Glad to be of service.
Ask him if years for now anyone will remember these meaningless stats. Little wonder with Arsenal's blip, they still are nearly men. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, the goon parade. We'll remember for years the goonless wc :rotf:
The Spudite who lifted the world cup will be remembered as the perenial bottler who almost gifted the game back to Croatia. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By goons. The rest of the world will remember him lifting the trophy. COYS :taunt:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

5 of his 6 goals were scored against Panama and Tunisia.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It was like that when Gary Linekar won it in 86 as well. I would choose Lukaku, Greizman, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Costa over him. Limited player...well done to him though.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Lineker scored against real teams though...and in high pressure situations when his team were on verge of elimination. He even scored against the eventual winners. Plus were any of his goals penalties?
airwolex wrote:It was like that when Gary Linekar won it in 86 as well. I would choose Lukaku, Greizman, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Costa over him. Limited player...well done to him though.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I really don't know why you guys are going on about Kane and pens. England were awarded pens and he duly stepped up and scored. Pens are very miss-able.

They've talked about Kane in the EPL, yet he scores over 30 goals a season. Kane at the wc, he scored the most goals. Una no dey tire? Don't worry he'll give you all headaches doing what he knows how when season starts
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

airwolex wrote:It was like that when Gary Linekar won it in 86 as well. I would choose Lukaku, Greizman, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Costa over him. Limited player...well done to him though.
Harry Kane limited player? :rotf: And you'll choose Lukaku over Kane? Well I can see you don't own a club or manage one. Even Lukaku would chooseKane over himself.

Headers, right foot, left foot, hold up play, strength.....limited player indeed. :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

pajimoh wrote:
Harry Kane limited player? :rotf: And you'll choose Lukaku over Kane? Well I can see you don't own a club or manage one. Even Lukaku would chooseKane over himself.

Headers, right foot, left foot, hold up play, strength.....limited player indeed. :rotf:
Lukaku over Kane, all day everyday! :thumbs:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cellular wrote:
mate wrote:Kane and Salenko don't really belong with the other great golden boot winners. Technicality.
Ok, let's do it by voting. :(

Una dey tok like scoring PK na yam.

Or being in a position to score tap-ins is not a skill?

Only if we had a Harry Kane... :?

If we had a HK and our midfield couldn't get the ball to him nko?

On a different topic, I don't like when a Striker is made captain. I feel it robs something off his overall performance combining both jobs. That's just me though.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

pajimoh wrote:
Cellular wrote:
mate wrote:Kane and Salenko don't really belong with the other great golden boot winners. Technicality.
Ok, let's do it by voting. :(

Una dey tok like scoring PK na yam.

Or being in a position to score tap-ins is not a skill?

Only if we had a Harry Kane... :?
Ol boy leave them. I pointed out Messi and Ronaldo missed pens. Gyan was a pen away from history. Zidane threw up under pressure when he was s out to take a pk. People have a way of trivializing others achievements. Kane knows how to put the ball in the net, technically or otherwise. The so called one-season wonder has done it consistently in the EPL. He's done it away from the EPL. Haters will.......
I used to marvel at how the ball seemed to always find Harry Kane.

Even on those corners... I watch his positioning before corners and boom he is around the ball. I was like, is this man a winch?
Defenders trying to mug him...

The good ones make scoring look routine.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!