ATLANTA UNITED vs SEATTLE 73,000 in attendance

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: ATLANTA UNITED vs SEATTLE 73,000 in attendance

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
jette1 wrote:Apparently non of these Gaylord CE speak English because I’m still trying to figure what it is. Can someone pls explain what it is in English
it is a stadium where a team much worse than your washington huskies play.

Murds…. :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :sad: :mad: :mad:
i did say i was going to stop after you lost to georgia... same state as atlanta united play, what a coincidence.

my apologies.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

King Futcha wrote:
jette1 wrote:Apparently non of these Gaylord CE speak English because I’m still trying to figure what it is. Can someone pls explain what it is in English
it is a stadium where a team much worse than your washington huskies play.
Okay I'll take your explanation.

Won't bother googling :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:There is nothing happening in sports now except baseball. When college Football, NFL and NBA start, those numbers will drop.
Omo na lie. I was at the stadium. These are real fans complete with team jerseys and what not. Omo MLS is real mehn. Players even have songs composed for them like they do players in the EPL... It was a party at the Mercedes Benz stadium on Sunday mehn. Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Robbynice wrote:
1naija wrote:There is nothing happening in sports now except baseball. When college Football, NFL and NBA start, those numbers will drop.
Omo na lie. I was at the stadium. These are real fans complete with team jerseys and what not. Omo MLS is real mehn. Players even have songs composed for them like they do players in the EPL... It was a party at the Mercedes Benz stadium on Sunday mehn. Fact not feelings!

Yeah, because there are no College football, NFL or NBA games to compete with. Come September those numbers will go down significantly when sports the fan will have the choice of soccer, NFL, NBA, Georgia Football to spend his $75 to $100 on. That has been the trend in most cities that have major league teams including soccer and a major college football team!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.