Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm 

Nigeria wins best kit award at Russia 2018 as France take trophy home with 4-2 victory over Croatia - See more at: https://goo.gl/KKzwu9

Naija no dey carry last. At least we won something.

Now, it is time to build towards Qatar 2022. What we need to do is produce about four to five world class players between now and then to make an impact.

I actually think the nucleus of the team is there - Uzoho, Ebeuhi, Awaziem, Ndidi, Nwakali!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm 

This is like bragging that you eat the most plates of Amala at your inlaws' house. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm 

Well at least thats something good, next time, we should play good football, give Rohr time to build that team

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Nigeria wins best kit award at Russia 2018 as France take trophy home with 4-2 victory over Croatia - See more at: https://goo.gl/KKzwu9

Now, it is time to build towards Qatar 2022. What we need to do is produce about four to five world class players between now and then to make an impact.

I actually think the nucleus of the team is there - Uzoho, Ebeuhi, Awaziem, Ndidi, Nwakali!

Isn't that a Nike award?

So Nike beat Adidas... :?

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
This is like bragging that you eat the most plates of Amala at your inlaws' house. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is still an achievement abeg. What is wrong with being good at eating amala?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:38 pm 

marko wrote:
Well at least thats something good, next time, we should play good football, give Rohr time to build that team

The single biggest roadblock at the just concluded worldcup (and the future if Rohr stays) to winning for SE is Rohr himself. His football philosophy is outdated. At a minimum if he stays he needs a sidekick with a strong personality that will check his tendencies for bone head decisions in critical moments.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:12 pm 

oscar52 wrote:
marko wrote:

The single biggest roadblock at the just concluded worldcup (and the future if Rohr stays) to winning for SE is Rohr himself. His football philosophy is outdated. At a minimum if he stays he needs a sidekick with a strong personality that will check his tendencies for bone head decisions in critical moments.

I hope you know similar things were said about Didier Deschamps two years ago. I would like to believe that Rohr has learnt a lot from this experience and can adjust as need be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 pm 

Ekorian wrote:

That's a big achievement. Dr Sabi has won it several times.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:29 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
marko wrote:

I hope you know similar things were said about Didier Deschamps two years ago. I would like to believe that Rohr has learnt a lot from this experience and can adjust as need be.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Comparing Rohr to deschamps should be a felony. The French coach took out Kante early in a World Cup final to prevent a red card and to introduce a dm/cm that will make the needed tackles. Rohr sat there and watched K.nwakali mesmerize athletico Madrid and ignored the young man. Rohr was 5 minutes from qualifying from the group and he could not make an obvious game management sub. Sorry not sorry but your are super daft for believing anything good will come out of that Cow brain coach Rohr. The SE will only get worse if that clown is not fired.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 pm 

Cellular wrote:
Isn't that a Nike award?
So Nike beat Adidas... :?

Ask them!

Reminds me of when Naija was bragging that they found oil
Na oyibo come find the oil and begin to dig am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:28 pm 

Certificate of participation - Checked
Intermediate football skills - Redo
Basic football passing skills - Redo
Targeting goal for strikers - Did not attain the minimum passmark (45%)

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:29 pm 

Abeg make una help me ask Ayo which body, group, institution gave out this yeye award?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:18 am 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
marko wrote:

Nope , Deschamps team was in European championship final two years ago. There is no similarity between him and the feckless, inept, incompetent and moronic Rohr..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:36 am 

We don't have to be one dimensional about this.... While our football sucked, I have to celebrate the award as something positive for Nigeria in a sea of negatives. This does not compensate for the football which we have to work on but positive nonetheless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Please take the Naija women's team next time then maybe, they will make it to the knockout stage and win the fashion trophy too. :taunt: :taunt: