Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm 

Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!

Marko

Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm 

marko wrote:
Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!

the big boys with mega dollars can afford him...Real, Barca, Man U. Real prob has money from selling Ronaldo.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm 

Chelsea didn't sign this kid when he was valued at 17K.
Is that for real? I guess it's difficult to know which of the young talents will pan out eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:23 pm 

The boy is too good for the BPL.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 pm 

marko wrote:

His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture

Isn't he heading out of PSG with Napoli interested?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm 

Arsenal would be a good landing spot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:40 pm 

balo wrote:
marko wrote:

Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:43 pm 

marko wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:

Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting

The memes during the WC were off the chats. I agree, he needs to cut down on it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 pm 

The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 pm 

Heliopolis wrote:
The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.

Hmmm I wanted to add something about the actual 9 France played .. but think this thread should stay clean about the prodigy - yes he may have scored more goals but he would not have provided what they got from the real 9 they played...offensively and defensively and Aerially.

:clap: :clap: :clap: But Mbappe is really really good ..infact if he does not improve anything and just grows with his present repertoire ..by 26 the guy will be a volcano erupting in any game he starts.

...Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm 

He should join Ndidi at Leicester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 pm 

Rawlings wrote:
He should join Ndidi at Leicester

I disagree. I think he would be an unparalleled hit if he joined Ebusua Dwarfs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm 

Madrid can't let him join the BPL, if he wants to leave PSG.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 am 

At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:

― Karl Marx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am 

Pogba has been learning from the Mbappe.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 am 

Samora Machel wrote:
At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:

Both has world cup but its an insult to compare both.Henry was a chicken head at same stage.At 19 this boy surpassed Henry at by a mile.
This boy will win world best player and will go down as one of France all time great top 2 .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:04 am 

Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 am 

The real deal wrote:
Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...

His game is more than speed. Smart player, good positioning, good striker of the ball. His final ball is also good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:49 am 

PSG should just sell Neymar to Arsenal. He would fit in well with his prima dona lazy attitude that Ozil was pilloried for.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 am 

Bigger than Henry, he scored 4 goals @ 19 in a World Cup.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 am 

If only Giroud scored, France would have killed off Croatia before half time, that boy pace is frightening, however, real madrid still beat them last season at the champions league, the boy is only getting started, i will say the French are what Brazil are in south america, always producing top talent

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm 

The thing I noticed about this guy is his confidence.

It is easy to spot it when someone has TRUE confidence, and bobo has it.

This guy has the mentality to succeed at the highest level, and this is even more important than the talent which he has as well. I would be HIGHLY surprised if this guy flops. He will be a future captain.