Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23976
Location: london
Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36237
Location: Somewhere
marko wrote:
Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!



the big boys with mega dollars can afford him...Real, Barca, Man U. Real prob has money from selling Ronaldo.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43276
Location: Akoko Highlands
Chelsea didn't sign this kid when he was valued at 17K.
Is that for real? I guess it's difficult to know which of the young talents will pan out eventually.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15588
The boy is too good for the BPL.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23976
Location: london
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy is too good for the BPL.


His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43276
Location: Akoko Highlands
marko wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy is too good for the BPL.


His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture



Isn't he heading out of PSG with Napoli interested?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56560
Arsenal would be a good landing spot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23976
Location: london
balo wrote:
marko wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy is too good for the BPL.


His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture



Isn't he heading out of PSG with Napoli interested?


Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43276
Location: Akoko Highlands
marko wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy is too good for the BPL.


His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture



Isn't he heading out of PSG with Napoli interested?


Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting



The memes during the WC were off the chats. I agree, he needs to cut down on it.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7193
Location: Canada
Heliopolis wrote:
The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.


Hmmm I wanted to add something about the actual 9 France played .. but think this thread should stay clean about the prodigy - yes he may have scored more goals but he would not have provided what they got from the real 9 they played...offensively and defensively and Aerially.

:clap: :clap: :clap: But Mbappe is really really good ..infact if he does not improve anything and just grows with his present repertoire ..by 26 the guy will be a volcano erupting in any game he starts.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6610
He should join Ndidi at Leicester

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 2097
Rawlings wrote:
He should join Ndidi at Leicester


I disagree. I think he would be an unparalleled hit if he joined Ebusua Dwarfs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7612
Madrid can't let him join the BPL, if he wants to leave PSG.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22092
At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:

_________________
“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

― Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13623
Location: Here
Pogba has been learning from the Mbappe.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34028
Samora Machel wrote:
At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:

Both has world cup but its an insult to compare both.Henry was a chicken head at same stage.At 19 this boy surpassed Henry at by a mile.
This boy will win world best player and will go down as one of France all time great top 2 .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 7748
Location: NJ,USA
Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56560
The real deal wrote:
Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...


His game is more than speed. Smart player, good positioning, good striker of the ball. His final ball is also good.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54281
Location: United Kingdom
PSG should just sell Neymar to Arsenal. He would fit in well with his prima dona lazy attitude that Ozil was pilloried for.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:48 pm
Posts: 21698
Bigger than Henry, he scored 4 goals @ 19 in a World Cup.

_________________
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23976
Location: london
If only Giroud scored, France would have killed off Croatia before half time, that boy pace is frightening, however, real madrid still beat them last season at the champions league, the boy is only getting started, i will say the French are what Brazil are in south america, always producing top talent

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mbappe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 26769
Location: Southern Hemisphere
The thing I noticed about this guy is his confidence.

It is easy to spot it when someone has TRUE confidence, and bobo has it.

This guy has the mentality to succeed at the highest level, and this is even more important than the talent which he has as well. I would be HIGHLY surprised if this guy flops. He will be a future captain.

_________________
Bixente Lizarazu once described Spain’s football - which won them two European titles and a World Cup - as “love without the sex. It lacks a bit of spice”. News.com.au


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, EagleGunner, Edu, gflexie, Google [Bot], greg, imehjunior, Janganza, jette1, kzz5joa, Odas, okidoki, oyek, rudellar, txj, zee and 59 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group