Arsenal fans please warn your club not to ruin Nwakali abeg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal fans please warn your club not to ruin Nwakali a

Post by kalani JR »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The loan move is done, Nwakali has been hanging with Awaziem while waiting.

If the guy is this excited about being loaned to a B team, who are we to aspire for bigger things like the National team for him? I am beginning to think this dude is more interested in the "lifestyle" of a professional football player than aspiring and working hard to be a top player.
You can deduced this all from this photo? The purpose of the loan is for him to get games senior games under his belt so his parent club can evaluate where he stands in their plans. He's barely 20 nothing has spoiled.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The loan move is done, Nwakali has been hanging with Awaziem while waiting.

If the guy is this excited about being loaned to a B team, who are we to aspire for bigger things like the National team for him? I am beginning to think this dude is more interested in the "lifestyle" of a professional football player than aspiring and working hard to be a top player.
You can deduced this all from this photo? The purpose of the loan is for him to get games senior games under his belt so his parent club can evaluate where he stands in their plans. He's barely 20 nothing has spoiled.
From that and these photos.

https://www.instagram.com/nwakali25/?ut ... e=ig_embed
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:If in training he was better than what we had, Rohr should still have dropped him?
Or are you in a position to tell us otherwise?
Uncle Damunk, from my "sauces" Uzoho had the physical attribute the coaching crew wanted in a GK: Tall with an imposing physique. Make of it what you may, that it the information i found out.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Does Porto B actually play in a professional competitive league?(the way B teams of e.g. Germany are entered in lower divisions) Whereas in England there is a separate reserve league - away from the main pro league.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

An underwhelming move. Kelechi is good enough to be playing first division football. Hope he doesn't spend too much time in the B team.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
metalalloy wrote: Speaking of the Porto B squad, where the heck are Chidera Ezeh and Musa Yahaya?
Metalalloy, I asked the same thing of the same players recently.
This is what was revealed, courtesy marutimon:
thank you!. chei yahaya don become RB? Nice goal from him sha.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Arsenal just announced the loan move, and there's no mention of Porto B.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/kelechi-nw ... porto-loan

I doubt that this move is to anything other than the first team. We will see.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:If in training he was better than what we had, Rohr should still have dropped him?
Uncle Damunk, from my "sauces" Uzoho had the physical attribute the coaching crew wanted in a GK: Tall with an imposing physique. Make of it what you may, that it the information i found out.
But this is common knowledge nah.
We all wanted a tall GK.
But I'm sure there was more to it than just being tall, or he would have simply recruited someone from D'Tigers. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
But this is common knowledge nah.
We all wanted a tall GK.
But I'm sure there was more to it than just being tall, or he would have simply recruited someone from D'Tigers. :idea:
One would think Alampasu was a short guy.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:

From that and these photos.

https://www.instagram.com/nwakali25/?ut ... e=ig_embed
i am not a hater, but i noticed the guy is more concerned about the lifestyle of being a pro.. these guys should let their football do the talking then have fun .. he hasn't even played in a decent league yet..I want him to excel because we need all the help we can get
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I believe Nwakali will play for the main Porto team. That B team thing just does not add up.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
cchinukw wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonders will never cease on CE. Lobbying for a B Team level player to be a national team starter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For that decision alone to leave him out of WC2018, Rohr's contract till 2022 should be sealed.

Nonsense :twisted: :twisted:
It actually makes more sense than Brian Idowu being a World Cup starter. If nothing else, the game against Atletico demonstrates that Nwakali is in a totally different caliber :!:

Cheers.
Dude, Brian is a defender and plays in the first team for his club :!:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cally wrote:Arsenal just announced the loan move, and there's no mention of Porto B.

We don’t know the details of the deal yet. Does Porto have the option of sending him to their B team? Will that be acceptable to Arsenal? Remains to be seen :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cally wrote:Arsenal just announced the loan move, and there's no mention of Porto B.

We don’t know the details of the deal yet. Does Porto have the option of sending him to their B team? Will that be acceptable to Arsenal? Remains to be seen :!:

Cheers.
It's a loan deal with supposedly an option at the end of the season.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.
Thanks for clarifying it’s a loan deal, duh! Can they send him to Porto B or not? That’s what I’d like to know :!:

Cheers.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Is boy not good enough to play for a mid level club team in Spanish or French league? Honestly the question of going to Porto B tea does not make any football sense to at all. Are we over exaggerating his worth . To me moving from his former team to Porto B team is definitely regressive . These boys should be circumspect in their careers decisions
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kalani JR wrote:

Cheers.
Thanks for clarifying it’s a loan deal, duh! Can they send him to Porto B or not? That’s what I’d like to know :!:

Cheers.
Porto B is Porto's reserve team is take a guess, Porto B is claiming it as their transfer while Arsenal is claiming it as Porto's.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Arsenal is ruining this boy. Clearly, they don't have any big plans for him otherwise he won't be bouncing from Div2 to youth/reserve team at this point of his career.

And to think some folks were suggesting that Mikel should've gone to play for Arsenal way back when. Oh Really? Where's Waffi and that his clownish brother named Ziontrain who ran away with his tail tucked between his ynash :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:Arsenal is ruining this boy. Clearly, they don't have any big plans for him otherwise he won't be bouncing from Div2 to youth/reserve team at this point of his career.

And to think some folks were suggesting that Mikel should've gone to play for Arsenal way back when. Oh Really? Where's Waffi and that his clownish brother named Ziontrain who ran away with his tail tucked between his ynash :rotf:
Just like beloved Chelsea and Omeruo. Please do me a favour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, the man that signed him is gone. Work permit has ruined this signing but it is not all Arsenal' fault.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:Arsenal is ruining this boy. Clearly, they don't have any big plans for him otherwise he won't be bouncing from Div2 to youth/reserve team at this point of his career.

Just like beloved Chelsea and Omeruo. Please do me a favour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, the man that signed him is gone. Work permit has ruined this signing but it is not all Arsenal' fault.
Haha :lol: Just pulling your legs. As for Omeruo, he was never on the same level as Kele Nwakali so his loan bounce around is par for course. Anyway, Nwakali is too good a talent to go out like that. I expect him to find his feet in the near future, hopefully, this season.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I find it hard to accept that Porto would go through all this wahala to get the boy and then send him to their B team. Besides, were we not told that the deal included him playing in about three of the first five league games? Why would Porto want an option to buy him if he is in their B team?

Too many things simply do not add up. Anyway, let us see what happens when the season starts.