All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:59 pm 

Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Not one of the top six African players is Nigerian. We clearly have our work cut out, although I am hopeful that over the next two seasons, the likes of Francis Uzoho, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chigozie Awaziem, Wilfred Ndidi, Ogene Etebo, Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo will step up their game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:18 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

Not one of the top six African players is Nigerian. We clearly have our work cut out, although I am hopeful that over the next two seasons, the likes of Francis Uzoho, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chigozie Awaziem, Wilfred Ndidi, Ogene Etebo, Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo will step up their game.

what kind of thought process prompts a grown man to air this type stupidity in public like this; you know what I really wish - that you weren't a Nigerian

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:50 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

what kind of thought process prompts a grown man to air this type stupidity in public like this; you know what I really wish - that you weren't a Nigerian

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:23 pm 

longer throat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:41 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

A peeping Tom who is not satisfied with his lot. Always looking over his neighbour's fence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

I've been wondering about the highlighted too.
He seems not to comprehend the negativity associated with such thought process.