Which of these do you wish was Nigerian?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Which of these do you wish was Nigerian?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Not one of the top six African players is Nigerian. We clearly have our work cut out, although I am hopeful that over the next two seasons, the likes of Francis Uzoho, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chigozie Awaziem, Wilfred Ndidi, Ogene Etebo, Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo will step up their game.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Which of these do you wish was Nigerian?

Post by jette1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Kalidou Koulibaly
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

Not one of the top six African players is Nigerian. We clearly have our work cut out, although I am hopeful that over the next two seasons, the likes of Francis Uzoho, Tyronne Ebuehi, Chigozie Awaziem, Wilfred Ndidi, Ogene Etebo, Kelechi Nwakali, Henry Onyekuru and probably Simeon Nwankwo will step up their game.
what kind of thought process prompts a grown man to air this type stupidity in public like this; you know what I really wish - that you weren't a Nigerian
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

jette1 wrote:
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

what kind of thought process prompts a grown man to air this type stupidity in public like this; you know what I really wish - that you weren't a Nigerian
:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

longer throat.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

jette1 wrote:
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

A peeping Tom who is not satisfied with his lot. Always looking over his neighbour's fence.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

jette1 wrote:
Naby Keita
Riyad Mahrez
Sadio Mane
Mohammed Sallah

I've been wondering about the highlighted too.
He seems not to comprehend the negativity associated with such thought process.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges