FIFA Goal of the tournament - Please vote for Ahmed Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA Goal of the tournament - Please vote for Ahmed Musa

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
mcal wrote:
Undertaker wrote:I voted for Philippe Coutinho goal (Brazil-Switzerland)

Musa goal didn't impress me! All running and no substance or qualify!
...the substance was the goal my friend.
I said it on the thread for the match, if he had squared it to Iheanacho he would have missed or hit the Iceland defender.
Iheanacho has lost his finishing touch, imagine if he was as sharp as in his early days at City, SE could have progressed beyond 2nd round.
Iheanacho was one of the reason we didn't get out of the group. When you are parading two very useless strikers, (Iheanacho and Ighalo) you aren't expected to get out of the group. Both combined to score how many goals at the WC? 0

I think Nacho was injured. Ighalo was just useless. I hope we have seen the last of him in the GWG. Rhor should have used Simy insteead
Injured how? They keep saying he hid his fitness, how is that possible when they are training and preparing team A vs team B before the games? Wouldn't they have seen in training that he sucks and thus choose to go with someone else?

Nigerian players tend to hide their injuries pretty good during WC season plus our spineless coach was never going to drop him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
mcal wrote:

I said it on the thread for the match, if he had squared it to Iheanacho he would have missed or hit the Iceland defender.
Iheanacho has lost his finishing touch, imagine if he was as sharp as in his early days at City, SE could have progressed beyond 2nd round.
Iheanacho was one of the reason we didn't get out of the group. When you are parading two very useless strikers, (Iheanacho and Ighalo) you aren't expected to get out of the group. Both combined to score how many goals at the WC? 0

I think Nacho was injured. Ighalo was just useless. I hope we have seen the last of him in the GWG. Rhor should have used Simy insteead
Injured how? They keep saying he hid his fitness, how is that possible when they are training and preparing team A vs team B before the games? Wouldn't they have seen in training that he sucks and thus choose to go with someone else?

Nigerian players tend to hide their injuries pretty good during WC season plus our spineless coach was never going to drop him.
Ol boy its really really hard to hide a real injury, it will be pretty obvious when you play, and if you decide to play through the pain barrier you can't then use it as an excuse when you play poorly, you should have gave way to someone else...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sam Agunsoye
Egg
Egg

Post by Sam Agunsoye »

Voted obviously for my country man. No need to think twice not only that the quality and unique experience. Mmmmusa
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
mcal wrote:

That is why team’s have medical crews. It is their job to spot injuries as they give the team regular medical examinations.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I voted for Lionel Musa because that goal broke Iceland's back and shut up a lot of folks on CE too.

Just feed Musa quickly and he will deliver.
Don't ask him to think or make all kinds of distracting decisions.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
mcal wrote:

Ol boy its really really hard to hide a real injury, it will be pretty obvious when you play, and if you decide to play through the pain barrier you can't then use it as an excuse when you play poorly, you should have gave way to someone else...
Many players will hide an injury at this level if they can get away with it. Even Southgate was worried that some England players will hide them.
When someone gets a knock, you ought to be meticulous and watch them like a hawk.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Voted! Although I thought his first goal was better.
Ditto