Deschamps' World Cup Final half time talk[Video]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Deschamps' World Cup Final half time talk[Video]

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This guy is such a moron. Look at how deflating his halftime talk is sef. Smh.

"They are playing to mandzukic. He can chest it or head it. And he will play it. Be careful around him. Try to pass the ball to Kylian or Antoine. Antoine, please come back more. We need you as an option." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Moron!
i think you are the moron on this forum..You went on and on about Deschamps, you bigged up Rohr, insulted Enyeama.. we know who the real Moron is? an internet poster who constantly changes his user name on CE.. you do not count, and i am shocked i let you constantly disrespect this forum ..you should be grateful this is a reformed bigpokey, the old bigpokey would have sent you hiding, go ask Omey( I am the reason he hardly post hear anymore) YOu are very incompetent
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why na...?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

airwolex wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This guy is such a moron. Look at how deflating his halftime talk is sef. Smh.

"They are playing to mandzukic. He can chest it or head it. And he will play it. Be careful around him. Try to pass the ball to Kylian or Antoine. Antoine, please come back more. We need you as an option." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Moron!
i think you are the moron on this forum..You went on and on about Deschamps, you bigged up Rohr, insulted Enyeama.. we know who the real Moron is? an internet poster who constantly changes his user name on CE.. you do not count, and i am shocked i let you constantly disrespect this forum ..you should be grateful this is a reformed bigpokey, the old bigpokey would have sent you hiding, go ask Omey( I am the reason he hardly post hear anymore) YOu are very incompetent
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why na...?
I still dey rub my eye. I nor wan believe say Pork dey vex like this. :shock:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

France played their best football when the score was 4-1..once it went to 4-2, they went back into their shell
cic old boy wrote:
kali wrote:Deschamps is a great coach. The team played to their strengths although I think griezmann would have been better as a lone forward than giroud who brought little to the attack.

Still France with a deep attacking team scored in bunches. Their 4-2-3-1 was fantastic because of Pogba, Griezemann and Mbappe with Kante, Matuidi, Varane and Umtiti holding fort.
His anti-football tactics actually restricted the team. He's lucky he had decisive players that won the WC for him. It could have been like the Euros and the French would have cut off his head.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

What stands out for me watching these team talks whether at the WC or NBA, NHL, MLB, etc is how simple the coaches keep it. You'd think at the highest level they'd be talking about sophisticated tactics but they talk the same way the average joe does in his beer league. I guess at that level the players already know what to do. A mailman doesn't need his boss telling him what his job is but might need guidance on which paths to take...
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

mastermind wrote:They lost a final before so they know what to do. Mbappe made a big difference.
I remember an interview of Makelele where is said when they did not know what to do with the ball or find themselves in trouble, they gave the ball to Zidane because he knew what to do. It seems France found that comfort in Mbappe. He attracts opposition players like ssh!!!tt attract fliers leaving space for his team and slotting the ball to them or creating goals for himself.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ohsee wrote:
wiseone wrote:Really surprised how...rudimentary that team talk was. Was almost Mike Bassett like in its simplicity.
:rotf: :rotf:
I think the French should hire the great txj as coach. :lol: I am sure when he gives his own non-rudimentary team talks, the players will run out of the room at top speed and not stop running until they reach Paris. :lol:
Prof...............folks just like spurting nonsense to 'belong'.
We all witnessed how the acclaimed greatest team since Pele's 1970 WC winning team failed to make the semis with their genius, attack-minded coach in 1982.

I am talking about this ....................

Team with Tele Santana.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo