Nigeria flying home 152 citizens stranded in Russia after Wo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Nigeria flying home 152 citizens stranded in Russia after Wo

Post by Rawlings »

ABUJA (Reuters) - Nigeria has made arrangements for 152 of its citizens who were stranded in Russia following the end of the soccer World Cup to be flown home, a foreign affairs spokesman said on Friday.

The month-long tournament, which attracted fans from all over the world, ended on Sunday with a victory for France.

Nigeria's government said many of its nationals were stranded due to a lack of funds.

"A total of 152 Nigerians boarded the plane and are on their way to Abuja," said foreign affairs ministry spokesman Tope Elias-Fatile. He said the plane carrying the people was expected to arrive in Nigeria's capital at around 06:00 p.m. (1700 GMT).

The foreign ministry said late on Thursday people would be flown home on an Ethiopian Airlines flight.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria flying home 152 citizens stranded in Russia afte

Post by Rawlings »

• Commentary #1: These people were not there for World Cup. They were duped by promise of jobs, hence one way tickets. They spent the World Cup camping around Nigerian Embassy.

Commentary #2: These guys never had any intentions of going back to Nigeria ( home of so many internet millionaires). They wanted into Europe and Russia is a lot better place than where they came from.
Suffa, Suffa for Naija
$10 billion from oil and yet no improvement
what is wrong with you people?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Putin just extended the validity of FANID to December 31, 2018! So enough time for boys to find Russian wife and stay!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
  • Commentary #1: These people were not there for World Cup. They were duped by promise of jobs, hence one way tickets. They spent the World Cup camping around Nigerian Embassy.

Commentary #2: These guys never had any intentions of going back to Nigeria ( home of so many internet millionaires). They wanted into Europe and Russia is a lot better place than where they came from.
Suffa, Suffa for Naija
$10 billion from oil and yet no improvement
what is wrong with you people?
We need what Major (I forgot his actual military rank) Rawlings did in Ghana to be done in Nigeria. Until then, Nigeria will NEVER improve. It will continue to sink
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Putin just extended the validity of FANID to December 31, 2018! So enough time for boys to find Russian wife and stay!
Hmm if true, then our boys/girls stranded (supposedly) in Russia are in luck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Where these people really “fans”?
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:Where these people really “fans”?
tfcooooo....
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Cmoke wrote:Putin just extended the validity of FANID to December 31, 2018! So enough time for boys to find Russian wife and stay!
why do you Nigerians hate your country so much?
You should be glad to be going back home
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

At least Nigerians actually returned home. Dem midget Ghananese refused to return to GHANA despite the Naija govt generously offering them a free ride!

Cmoke :D
Rawlings wrote:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

This na true? Because I get this one fine #$% Russian babe I meet for St. Petersburg I wan to back to Russia and visit with my Fan ID in December if that is possible. The girl fine to be small.........Russian visa hard for us Americans to get! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ghana has no business in this Naija wahala
leave them out of thie
Cmoke wrote:At least Nigerians actually returned home. Dem midget Ghananese refused to return to GHANA despite the Naija govt generously offering them a free ride!

Rawlings wrote:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rawlings wrote:
I often wondered the same about some Ghanese and Ghanaweb. Must be a miserable feeling.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker wrote:
This na true? Because I get this one fine #$% Russian babe I meet for St. Petersburg I wan to back to Russia and visit with my Fan ID in December if that is possible. The girl fine to be small.........Russian visa hard for us Americans to get! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Undie, So that your case work out? Sorry o. E no go beta for this Trump and this him ICE.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Undie, So that your case work out? Sorry o. E no go beta for this Trump and this him ICE.
[/video]
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

U hammer too?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Undertaker wrote:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:U hammer too?

Undertaker wrote:

Chief, I am not bragging, but Russia sweet no be small. Specially St. Pete and Volgograd! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy,

No be small tin!

Everywhere sweet no be small . Volgograd village Opekes too memorable. St Petersburg na ma kinda city. Reminds me so much of San Diego. Moscow sef sweet mixed with Naija babes!

SE need to organize friendly 4 Russia so we fit use the excuse go back!

Undertaker wrote:
Cmoke wrote:U hammer too?

Undertaker wrote:

Chief, I am not bragging, but Russia sweet no be small. Specially St. Pete and Volgograd! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How come Russia visa is a big problem for us US citizen when Trump and Putin should be friends.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kajifu wrote:How come Russia visa is a big problem for us US citizen when Trump and Putin should be friends.
Trump and Putin aren't friends. It is more like the master and the slave (Trump). Russians don't trust US citizens.(SPY) Visa can be acquired but it is a lengthy process.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Undertaker wrote:
kajifu wrote:How come Russia visa is a big problem for us US citizen when Trump and Putin should be friends.
Trump and Putin aren't friends. It is more like the master and the slave (Trump). Russians don't trust US citizens.(SPY) Visa can be acquired but it is a lengthy process.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Undie, make Trumpians on this site catch you. You too wicked. :lol: