Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:04 pm
Posts: 535
Location: london
http://fcnaija.com/nigeria-vs-mauritani ... -in-agege-

_________________
thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:26 pm
Posts: 1571
I thought all Eagles fly? Is there a species of non flying Eagles?

_________________
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5207
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/f ... per-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28240
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28240
Image


Wasiu Alalade Confident Of First Bank FC Promotion
Alalade: First Bank FC Will Bring Premier League Football To Lagos
By SL10 - Nov 04, 2014 10:38 AM 00 16-facebook 16-twitter 16-googleplus
Nigeria National League side, First Bank FC are close to securing promotion to the Premier League but the Bankers still have a final battle to overcome on the last day of 2014 season.

First Bank FC forward, Wasiu Alalade has stated that he is confident that his team will finish up the job in style.

Alalade, a native of Ilemona Oyun in Kwara State joined the the Lagos base team this season and his goals have helped First Bank FC this term.

He told sl10.ng that First Bank FC didn't just find themselves at the top of the log but rather sighted hard work, commitment from the team and team work for the club's fine form.

“We didn't find ourselves at the top of the log by chance. Dedication, hard work, commitment, team work and God's grace has helped us. We are at the top of the log and this last match is one that we have to give our all and I'm confident of a positive result,” Alalade told sl10.ng.

In NNL Group B, First Bank FC are first with 48 points while Akwa Starlet who are on the same point are second because of an inferior goals difference and 3SC of Ibadan occupy the third position with 47 points.

Technically, one out of the top three will miss out of promotion depending on the result each team gets on the last day, but Alalade, who has scored ten goals in the league this season, insisted that his team is only focused on picking the maximum points in Omoku when they face NNL debutant Go Round FC who are battling to avoid relegation.

“It's not yet over but our focus right now is solely on the match against Go Round FC, a win should see us through and I'm optimistic that with the determination and focus in the team we shall get a positive result by God's grace,” Alalade affirmed.

The final day fixture will see second place Akwa Starlet, who are yet to lose a game in their last eight games, visit Ibadan, home of 3SC who have a 100% home record this term and also need a win to seal promotion while First Bank FC will travel to Omoku to face Go Round FC.

The Oluyole Warriors need an outright win to secure promotion while a draw is enough to see First Bank FC to play in the Premier League next season.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/art ... gos/191089

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7356
His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/

txj wrote:
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27912
Otitokoro wrote:
His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/

txj wrote:
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema

Detective txj, over to you. Do you still want to continue or apologize?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 24479
Location: Copacabana
:lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22275
YemiBrazil wrote:
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: ............wey agent Txj :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40603
Now this is what am talking about...this is how we roll it back in the day.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 5181
5 - 0. Up Nigeria... 6 - 1 Aggregate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28240
pajimoh wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/

txj wrote:
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema

Detective txj, over to you. Do you still want to continue or apologize?



For what? Posting the bio of a FE player's brother?

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28240
txj wrote:
Image


Wasiu Alalade Confident Of First Bank FC Promotion
Alalade: First Bank FC Will Bring Premier League Football To Lagos
By SL10 - Nov 04, 2014 10:38 AM 00 16-facebook 16-twitter 16-googleplus
Nigeria National League side, First Bank FC are close to securing promotion to the Premier League but the Bankers still have a final battle to overcome on the last day of 2014 season.

First Bank FC forward, Wasiu Alalade has stated that he is confident that his team will finish up the job in style.

Alalade, a native of Ilemona Oyun in Kwara State joined the the Lagos base team this season and his goals have helped First Bank FC this term.

He told sl10.ng that First Bank FC didn't just find themselves at the top of the log but rather sighted hard work, commitment from the team and team work for the club's fine form.

“We didn't find ourselves at the top of the log by chance. Dedication, hard work, commitment, team work and God's grace has helped us. We are at the top of the log and this last match is one that we have to give our all and I'm confident of a positive result,” Alalade told sl10.ng.

In NNL Group B, First Bank FC are first with 48 points while Akwa Starlet who are on the same point are second because of an inferior goals difference and 3SC of Ibadan occupy the third position with 47 points.

Technically, one out of the top three will miss out of promotion depending on the result each team gets on the last day, but Alalade, who has scored ten goals in the league this season, insisted that his team is only focused on picking the maximum points in Omoku when they face NNL debutant Go Round FC who are battling to avoid relegation.

“It's not yet over but our focus right now is solely on the match against Go Round FC, a win should see us through and I'm optimistic that with the determination and focus in the team we shall get a positive result by God's grace,” Alalade affirmed.

The final day fixture will see second place Akwa Starlet, who are yet to lose a game in their last eight games, visit Ibadan, home of 3SC who have a 100% home record this term and also need a win to seal promotion while First Bank FC will travel to Omoku to face Go Round FC.

The Oluyole Warriors need an outright win to secure promotion while a draw is enough to see First Bank FC to play in the Premier League next season.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/art ... gos/191089



@ Ototikoro

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that this is the brother's bio. Thanks in advance...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7356
Ahh, sorry o.
You were too late in making the request, as I have since passed the investigative research baton over to YemiBrazil and Zee.
No vex :smile: :smile:
txj wrote:

@ Ototikoro

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that this is the brother's bio. Thanks in advance...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 8765
Makanaky wrote:
I thought all Eagles fly? Is there a species of non flying Eagles?



Les Lions Indomptables? :sneaky:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13114
txj wrote:
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema


Any particular reason for posting this bio?

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6862


Waterlogged pitch.

Hopefully, the new Onikan stadium will be much better than this rubbish Agege Stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 269
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/

txj wrote:
Obong wrote:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/five-star-flying-eagles-qualify-for-2019-u20-afcon-in-super-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.


It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura


Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema

Detective txj, over to you. Do you still want to continue or apologize?



For what? Posting the bio of a FE player's brother?

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!
my broda, we all get it wrong from time to time, no shame in that. Man up and move on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3791
Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13402
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.


Na wa ooo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 20307
Location: NORTH AMERICA
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.

Just like your life.
Some of you morons just don't know when to hold back. Rough upbringing I'm guessing!

_________________
"We are still learning. We'll be ready in 2022". This is the new 4.1.9. format I got in my email. Sie ba puo. Gerarahia!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 19173
Location: The Kingdom
Ekorian wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.

Just like your life.
Some of you morons just don't know when to hold back. Rough upbringing I'm guessing!


Haba!

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 20307
Location: NORTH AMERICA
Lolly wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.

Just like your life.
Some of you morons just don't know when to hold back. Rough upbringing I'm guessing!


Haba!

Just a clapback!

_________________
"We are still learning. We'll be ready in 2022". This is the new 4.1.9. format I got in my email. Sie ba puo. Gerarahia!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlie, emekonia, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], kalani JR, soma, Ugbowo and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group