FLYING EAGLES THUMP MAURITANIA 5-0: QUALIFY FOR U20 AFCON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FLYING EAGLES THUMP MAURITANIA 5-0: QUALIFY FOR U20 AFCO

Post by txj »

Cito wrote:
txj wrote:
Obong wrote:http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/21/f ... per-style/

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.

It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura
Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Name: Cyril Chinedu Olisema
Birthday: 04 Mar 1995 / 23 years old
Nationality: Nigeria
Languages: English
Last contract: No data available
Height / Weight: 160 cm. / 70 kg.
Position:
Central attacking midfielder (preferred)
Foots: Both
Achievements:
NPFL Charity cup 2016.(Akwa Utd Fc)
NPFL 2016 SUPER FOUR CUP CHAMPION (AKWA UTD FC)

INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Caf Confederation cup 2016

PREVIOUS CLUBS. Gombe Utd Nig. Ikorodu Utd Lagos nig.

PRESENT CLUB. Akwa Utd Fc Uyo Nig.

http://www.theplayersagent.com/profile/ ... du_olisema
Any particular reason for posting this bio?

Do you need a particular reason for posting a Nigerian player's bio on CE?

Well, if u must have a reason, how about keeping folks on CE informed about Nigerian players and their siblings?

Olisema Ekene, (DOB: May, 12 2000: currently 18yrs)

Intro on Facebook:

Defender at Lobi Stars F.C.
Defender at Warri Wolves FC
Defender at Ikorodu United FC
Studied at bunmi secondary school
Went to Delsu

Brilliant accomplishment in such a short space of time.
I actually like the kid...

NPFL PLAYER PROFILE: Olisema Ekene
APRIL 3RD, 2018 DAMMY DUDU PLAYER PROFILE 0 COMMENTS
Name: Olisema Ekene Nero

Club: Lobi Stars

Position: Central Defender

Jersey Number: 33

State Of Origin: Delta State

Height: 6.57

Religion: Christianity

Nickname: Munor

Date of birth: May 12

Dominant Foot: Both Foot

Previous Clubs: Ikorodu United, Warri Wolves

First Grassroot Team: Lord Honor FC

Role Model: Sergio Ramos

Favorite Team: Barcelona

Favorite Food: Fufu and Egusi Soup

Hobbies: Listening to Music and Jokes, Watching Movies

http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/
Last edited by txj on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Otitokoro wrote:Ahh, sorry o.
You were too late in making the request, as I have since passed the investigative research baton over to YemiBrazil and Zee.
No vex :smile: :smile:
txj wrote:
@ Ototikoro

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that this is the brother's bio. Thanks in advance...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No stress bro....

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:
txj wrote:

Flying Eagles today advanced to the 2019 U20 AFCON in Niger after they trounced Mauritania 5-0 to go through 6-1 on aggregate.

It was a one-sided contest as the home team dominated from start to finish and deserved their big win.

Enyimba winger Wasiu Alalade put the home team in front after 11 minutes to make up for an unpardonable miss a moment earlier.

Nazifi Yahaya doubled the advantage on 33 minutes and then made it 3-0 a minute after the restart when he headed home off a corner.

Aniekeme Asuquo scored Nigeria’s fourth goal, before the outstanding Afeez Aremu completed the thrashing in the 87th minute with a fifth goal from the penalty spot after a Flying Eagles attacker was brought down inside the box on his way to goal.

Flying Eagles starting XI – Diran Ogundare – Ikouwem Udoh, Rabiu Mohammed, Olisema Ekene, Valentine Ozornwafor – Afeez Aremu, Adamu Ibrahim Alhassan (Ali Isah 73), Abubakar Ibrahim (Maxwell Effiom 51), Anekeme Asuquo – Nazifi Yahaya, Wasiu Alalade

Subs: Akpan Udoh, Sadiq Yakubu, Ogberahwe Solomon Onome, Ali Isah, Adeshina Gata, Maxwell Effiom, Mohammed Nura
Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Position:
Achievements:

INTERNATIONAL CAPS

I was and i'm still, wondering why?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ekorian wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Another group of players that will not amount to shyt.
Just like your life.
Some of you morons just don't know when to hold back. Rough upbringing I'm guessing!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na wah-ooo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs Mauritania: Flying Eagles lead in Agege

Post by AreaDaddy »

Just saw highlights of the match on NTA news. That stadium is a disgrace...It was like they were playing in a swimming pool.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Odas wrote:
Cito wrote:
txj wrote:

Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Position:
Achievements:

INTERNATIONAL CAPS

I was and i'm still, wondering why?
Why do you come on CE?

For me it remains to share ideas. I have no reason to explain that with every post...

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs Mauritania: Flying Eagles lead in Agege

Post by cchinukw »

AreaDaddy wrote:Just saw highlights of the match on NTA news. That stadium is a disgrace...It was like they were playing in a swimming pool.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Ekorian wrote:
Just like your life.
Some of you morons just don't know when to hold back. Rough upbringing I'm guessing!
My fellow Chelsea fan the truth is a hard pill to swallow. I guess I hit a nerve for you to reply without knowing shyt about my life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: .

What have we done with our successful youth system?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Just like your life.
My fellow Chelsea fan the truth is a hard pill to swallow. I guess I hit a nerve for you to reply without knowing shyt about my life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: .

They won't amount to shyt based on your crystal ball? Do you even know how many youngsters have used football to escape abject poverty. The lists of the Nigeria players that went through the youth system and eventually signed lucrative contracts is endless. Will everyone play for Chelsea, Barca or Real Madrid? Or in your myopic world, success is going from the youth system to the National team?
Think deep about your statement and come back with an apology or something meaningful.....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Ekorian wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Just like your life.

They won't amount to shyt based on your crystal ball? Do you even know how many youngsters have used football to escape abject poverty. The lists of the Nigeria players that went through the youth system and eventually signed lucrative contracts is endless. Will everyone play for Chelsea, Barca or Real Madrid? Or in your myopic world, success is going from the youth system to the National team?
Think deep about your statement and come back with an apology or something meaningful.....
Dude it’s not that serious lol.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/
txj wrote:

Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Position:
Achievements:

INTERNATIONAL CAPS

Detective txj, over to you. Do you still want to continue or apologize?

Why do u and Ototoikoro always show up on threads like this, going back to Fortune Chukwudi?

I never even mentioned or disputed anybody's age!

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

NPFL FAMILY TIES: OLISEMA BROTHERS TOOK SCORES TO THE PITCH
http://www.hemmssport.com/2018/03/npfl- ... -took.html
Akwa United midfielder Cyril Olisema play against his younger brother Ekene Olisema for the first time in their professional career.
Ekene plays for Lobi Stars and he is playing in his first season in the NPFL.

The game was played away at Lobi Stars' home front at Aper Aku stadium and the younger brother showed no respect for his brother as Akwa United suffered an away loss to Lobi Stars.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sunset wrote:NPFL FAMILY TIES: OLISEMA BROTHERS TOOK SCORES TO THE PITCH
http://www.hemmssport.com/2018/03/npfl- ... -took.html
Akwa United midfielder Cyril Olisema play against his younger brother Ekene Olisema for the first time in their professional career.
Ekene plays for Lobi Stars and he is playing in his first season in the NPFL.

The game was played away at Lobi Stars' home front at Aper Aku stadium and the younger brother showed no respect for his brother as Akwa United suffered an away loss to Lobi Stars.

@Sunshine,

Olisema Ekene, (DOB: May, 12 2000: currently 18yrs)

Intro on Facebook:

Defender at Lobi Stars F.C.
Defender at Warri Wolves FC
Defender at Ikorodu United FC
Studied at bunmi secondary school
Went to Delsu

Brilliant accomplishment in such a short space of time.
I actually like the kid...

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:His name is Olisema Ekene Nero
His brother, Cyril, is whose bio you posted
Source: http://sportlens360.com/2018/04/03/npfl ... ema-ekene/
txj wrote:

Ekene is a name in Igbo
A greeting
An expression of thanks

Position:
Achievements:

INTERNATIONAL CAPS

Detective txj, over to you. Do you still want to continue or apologize?

Why do u and Ototoikoro always show up on threads like this, going back to Fortune Chukwudi?

I never even mentioned or disputed anybody's age!
The same reason you show up. What a stupid question. You might as well tell us which thread to read or ignore.
You see why I think you're fact? So you post the bio of a 23 year old against a player representing u20 to tell us how good he is? Come on man. I keep telling you, book knowledge doesn't mean you're street smart.
We all want to catch the age cheats and looking forward to irrefutable proof. We won't lower our standards to just "ear say"
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!