Naby Keita - Just How Good is This Guy?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Naby Keita - Just How Good is This Guy?

Post by oloye »

I guess that mickey mouse club in North London missed out of this one too..Wenger kpa! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

joao wrote:Liverpool stacking up to contend for Premiership and UCL double.
The only team I can say will most likely score in every match.
Seriously! They got Shaqiri on the cheap and the new signings are more than what the doctor ordered.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

oloye wrote:I guess that mickey mouse club in North London missed out of this one too..Wenger kpa! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

he's crap. YouTube star

end of

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

oloye wrote:This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!
COnfidence is low for the guy saw him play a couple of time for his former club lipzig and he was really good, attitude was better better, he seems a shadow of himself. he should not allow people to knock his confidence he is a good player
Oya back to the matter
open and close
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

oloye wrote:This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!
I've learned from Bergkamp, Drogba, Henry, etc to never judge a player in England on the basis of his first season. The game is faster and more physical in the EPL and many need time to adjust. Injuries haven't helped Keita either.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Didn’t know injured players sit on the bench fully kitted hoping to be subbed in to further aggravate their injury.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh
Sometimes you need to be careful about getting into people's face unneccesarilly, there is nothing to be gained from it. But feel free to continue on the path you have chosen. Naby has underwhelmed even before his injury, the word underwhelmed does not mean he is crap.. But hey what do I know Lord Pokey has spoken.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I think he choose the wrong club,if he was playing for beloved he will not be underwhelmed like at Pool.
Arsenal was a perfect fit for him,Liverpool playing high line pressed too high,beloved move the ball interchange and need a ball carry player that he fit like gloves.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh
Sometimes you need to be careful about getting into people's face unneccesarilly, there is nothing to be gained from it. But feel free to continue on the path you have chosen. Naby has underwhelmed even before his injury, the word underwhelmed does not mean he is crap.. But hey what do I know Lord Pokey has spoken.
get in your face? I see nothing wrong in criticizing your comments or calling you out . You and others do the same when you blast players, who you all assume by your own understanding of the game have been pants all season long. I will continue to criticize comments by any means necessary, i feel aren't warranted towards some players( especially black , or African players be it Salah, Mikel, Mane, Moses , Mane etc)

Some of you guys only big up players when they are having a blast and yall are the first to blast them, when they are going through some difficult periods .now how many games have Naby even played for pool this season? The guy just joined less than 6 months ago
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I just hope he gets more chances b/c he can't get used to playing in the EPL by sitting on the bench...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bret- hart wrote:All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.
Pogba was garbage? when?
I suspect he purposefully downed tools when things turned sour with Jose, but garbage??? You mad

Keita is average. Yes he's a star in that 1-team league but he's in a bigger pond now.
Watched him against Wolves and he was hiding.

We go see

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.
Pogba was garbage? when?
I suspect he purposefully downed tools when things turned sour with Jose, but garbage??? You mad

Keita is average. Yes he's a star in that 1-team league but he's in a bigger pond now.

We go see

I swear TFCO's madness no get part 2. reminds me of Samuel Quarshie, my Ghanaian friend from college. Kai, the bobo's trolling had no equivalent. And this was in-person trolling o. Weda na professors or students, Africans or Europeans, he trolled and nicknamed everybody. And the guy was brilliant and funny, so you sef go laugh when he trolled you.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:
Pogba was garbage? when?

We go see

I swear TFCO's madness no get part 2. reminds me of Samuel Quarshie, my Ghanaian friend from college. Kai, the bobo's trolling had no equivalent. And this was in-person trolling o. Weda na professors or students, Africans or Europeans, he trolled and nicknamed everybody. And the guy was brilliant and funny, so you sef go laugh when he trolled you.
Our resident troll must have skipped class the day they taught this at the Takoradi troll academy
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
level on assists with Ederson.
nice

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

any update und die gegenpressenmaestro?

asking for a fraud

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:any update und die gegenpressenmaestro?

asking for a fraud

TFCO you must have an advanced degree in TROLLING :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Unbelievable :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: between you and Zee, I can’t pick a winner when it comes to being an unrepentant heckler :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Nna, Naby is looking very Dobiliyou Pee-ish oh. :lol: More and more, he resembles an evacuation tube also known as the fundament. :D But let me trust in the prophesy of my guy metal. He will come good in two seasons. :D
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote:Nna, Naby is looking very Dobiliyou Pee-ish oh. :lol: More and more, he resembles an evacuation tube in the fundament. :D But let me trust in the prophesy of my guy metal. He will come good in two seasons. :D
He was the best player in the second half.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.