SALISU YUSUF DON HAMMER!!!...then gets caught

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
SALISU YUSUF DON HAMMER!!!...then gets caught

Post by kalani JR »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SALISU YUSUF DON HAMMER!!!...then gets caught

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He collected money but didn’t select their players. He’s probably fine with SE but I don’t think this is the full story.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I’m disappointed for Salisu because na $1k dem wan use take drag hin name now. Meanwhile $1k gets u jack $#% in real life especially wrt Super Eagles. CHAN or NOT.

This heavily edited video shows Salisu accepting the cash but then saying they have to earn it on the field. Meaning he probably really did think it was dash. It was terrible judgement on his part but U17 team place cost millions of Naira. Talkless of Super Eagles.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

WOW! Just saw this! He needs to be fired immediately! Immediately! Absolutely no other route can be taken on this. He needs to go.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:I’m disappointed for Salisu because na $1k dem wan use take drag hin name now. Meanwhile $1k gets u jack $#% in real life especially wrt Super Eagles. CHAN or NOT.

This heavily edited video shows Salisu accepting the cash but then saying they have to earn it on the field. Meaning he probably really did think it was dash. It was terrible judgement on his part but U17 team place cost millions of Naira. Talkless of Super Eagles.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

SO entrapping people and framing them is not in itself criminal
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

John12 was right all along! This is a get beck at their failed attempts to get players into SE, they lost money during this transfer window and will drag the man they think caused it down. Kai..Africans are wicked o!
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:SO entrapping people and framing them is not in itself criminal
it depends on the jurisdiction and what the law of that jurisdiction states.

However, your response to this thread deeply offends me! Your concern is that Salisu was "entrapped and framed," rather than the fact that Salisu was caught collecting money from an "agent" and smiling, full-toothed? Tomorrow, someone will blame the baby boomers for Nigeria's corruption crises, when Millennials are just as horrendous!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

If you know how Nigerian football works, you will know this “video” no be am. Incredibly stupid from Salisu but trust me when I say $750 is a JOKE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:If you know how Nigerian football works, you will know this “video” no be am. Incredibly stupid from Salisu but trust me when I say $750 is a JOKE.

It is a terrible joke. However, the fact that he accepted it, when it was made clear to him by the person who gave it to him that it is payment for picking certain players says it all. MORE IMPORTANTLY, HE PICKED THE PLAYERS!!

Lets even assume that the players were picked on merit and the bribe did not affect his decision... the fact is that HE TOOK THE BRIBE! that is enough to be immediately fired!!

There should absolutely be no coming back for him from this. Absolutely not!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:SO entrapping people and framing them is not in itself criminal
it depends on the jurisdiction and what the law of that jurisdiction states.

However, your response to this thread deeply offends me! Your concern is that Salisu was "entrapped and framed," rather than the fact that Salisu was caught collecting money from an "agent" and smiling, full-toothed? Tomorrow, someone will blame the baby boomers for Nigeria's corruption crises, when Millennials are just as horrendous!
You have to look at everything in context; I'm sure you would agree that without context then this means nothing and with context Salisu is not a bribe taker and is an honest man. for context - If for example he was always suspected of taking bribes and just needed to be caught on tape then this would be big deal. Besides it is immoral to entrap an innocent man in this manner with mere chiken change and expect us to be outraged.
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

The players may have been part of the team already. I’m so angry at Salisu.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is nothing, belike say Yusuf sef play dem
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:The players may have been part of the team already. I’m so angry at Salisu.
Even if they were, he TOOK THE MONEY.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kai.... but niaja can collect money inside transformer sha. How will ROHR react to this? I don't see him. Keep Yusuf, maybe it's finidi's turn .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

An immediate investigation is in order. Meanwhile, Yusuf MUST be suspended until the probe is over. Did it influence World Cup player selection too? Wouldn't this disqualify him for the Olympic 2020 manager position if indicted? This might go beyond Yusuf. As it was in Ghana, so should it be in Nigeria!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Obong wrote:An immediate investigation is in order. Meanwhile, Yusuf MUST be suspended until the probe is over. Did it influence World Cup player selection too? Wouldn't this disqualify him for the Olympic 2020 manager position if indicted? This might go beyond Yusuf. As it was in Ghana, so should it be in Nigeria!
investigated ke? for how much. I can understand if he was given $100,000 at least

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

jette1 wrote:
Obong wrote:An immediate investigation is in order. Meanwhile, Yusuf MUST be suspended until the probe is over. Did it influence World Cup player selection too? Wouldn't this disqualify him for the Olympic 2020 manager position if indicted? This might go beyond Yusuf. As it was in Ghana, so should it be in Nigeria!
investigated ke? for how much. I can understand if he was given $100,000 at least
The amount of money he recieved should not be the deciding factor in seeing if what he did was wrong.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kalani JR wrote:
WOW!

Does not look good at all.

He should at the very least be suspended and then fired. I believe in Naijaria, you don't have to complete the process of acting favourably for it to be termed a bribe. Once you accept the money which was given to you explicitly to curry favour, whether you do it or don't do it, it is a crime.

Kai! The greed. :boo: :boo:

...and the dude is claiming it was $750 so as to claim it was a gift that falls under FIFA allowable standard. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Who the #$%& is he fooling? :rotf: :rotf:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kaiiii, see entrapment mennnnn, man must wack code has been violated :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WOW!

Does not look good at all.

He should at the very least be suspended and then fired. I believe in Naijaria, you don't have to complete the process of acting favourably for it to be termed a bribe. Once you accept the money which was given to you explicitly to curry favour, whether you do it or don't do it, it is a crime.

Kai! The greed. :boo: :boo:

...and the dude is claiming it was $750 so as to claim it was a gift that falls under FIFA allowable standard. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Who the #$%& is he fooling? :rotf: :rotf
:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

After researching his response, this video and Anas (they have a good track record). Salisu needs to resign immediately or be fired and fined. Anyone here making excuses for this act is a symbol of Nigeria's problem and an enemy of the nation. Absolutely no tolerance for this.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

But he attested to it been $1k in the video, why is he saying $750 again. He is just stupid, he should not have take that money. They told him it is for him picking the players and even offered him 15% if they get contract after Chan and he gave them assurance the players will be in Chan and they are there. So what is he talking about. That singular act alone should have make him eject the players, no matter who they are. NFF should not sweep this under the carpet.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.