Where is Rohr?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is Rohr?

Post by maceo4 »

akamoke wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
john12 wrote:Since 1994 when we lost to Italy and Argentina 1998 when we lost to Paraguay and Spain 2002 when we lost to Sweden and Argentina 2010 when we lost to Argentina and Greece and 2014 when we lost to Argentina and France. Get it in your score, we’re just an average team that has been unlucky it’s not roh fault and I already told you guys th blueprint of performing at wc
We beat Spain in 1998 you numpty. You are such a coward that your cowardice is causing you to change known historical facts. :curse:
Yeah, but then we lost to Paraguay.
And then we lost to Denmark...

And if you remember the manner in which we lost those matches you won't even be mentioning that we beat Spain.
We even had the Paraguayan fans come over to the Nigerian fans before the game "begging" us to take it easy on them. So we gree dem quietly nack us like ashi.
And then Denmark came and royally raped us in full view of the public.

Never felt so belittled in my life! :oops: :oops: :oops:
This Russia one is even small.
Bros what are you talking about? We had already qualified for the second round (after beating Spain and Bulgaria) so we emptied our bench for the Paraguay match, playing the likes of Yekini, Ben Iroha, Oruma and co...no single person has ever taken that match seriously, so not sure what you are talking about...
So how do you explain the next match against, Denmark...you know, they one you missed out in Damunk's prose

That team was the most ill disciplined and unprofessional side we put out, that lapse against Paraguay led to the ultimate hammering by Denmark
I would have taken that same 4-0 from Rohr teams, but guess what, they couldn't even reach the same stage that the ill disciplined and unprofessional team reach...go figure :roll:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!