Nigeria Team for France U20 WWC Next Month

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Nigeria Team for France U20 WWC Next Month

Post by Otitokoro »

Found this video of the team shot as they were headed to Austria, en route to the U20 WWC in France next week.
Enjoy...

[/video]
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Team for France U20 WWC Next Month

Post by Enugu II »

Otitokoro wrote:Found this video of the team shot as they were headed to Austria, en route to the U20 WWC in France next week.
Enjoy...

[/video]

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Looking forward to their games and wishing them the best results!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

They are in a tough group with China and Germany( Haiti will be a cake walk)
They've lost twice in the finals to Germany in the past but I hope they win it all this year.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Enugu II wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Found this video of the team shot as they were headed to Austria, en route to the U20 WWC in France next week.
Enjoy...

[/video]

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Looking forward to their games and wishing them the best results!
Rashidat Ajibade again? She was in the last one played if memory serves me right.
Sam Agunsoye
Egg
Egg

Post by Sam Agunsoye »

So encouraging watching this team. Nigeria as a nation so special. Wishing you all the best girls. Up Nigeria!!!
Sam Agunsoye
Egg
Egg

Post by Sam Agunsoye »

So encouraging watching this team. Nigeria as a nation so special. Wishing you all the best girls. Up Nigeria!!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

oscar52 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Enjoy...

[/video]

Rashidat Ajibade again? She was in the last one played if memory serves me right.
She was dreafted to falconets from the flamingos 2 years ago after the U17 tournament.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oscar52 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Enjoy...

[/video]

Joy Bokiri is also there. By the way, shes been playing for Nigeria since the age of 13. Abeg chop rice leave stone. It is what it is without MRI.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You may want to revisit the list...
Not sure where you saw Joy Bokiri's name
Ekorian wrote: Joy Bokiri is also there. By the way, shes been playing for Nigeria since the age of 13. Abeg chop rice leave stone. It is what it is without MRI.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I hope they do well in the tournament and make us happy. I am tired of hearing players saying how well they are going to do, but when time comes, they will not deliver.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Odas wrote:I hope they do well in the tournament and make us happy.
I am tired of hearing players saying how well they are going to do, but when time comes, they will not deliver.
Maybe we should petition to have you on the team, so you can show how it's done. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Bro!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

too many ethics violations going on in that one video that I dont even know where to start. And is that the same embarrassing coach last world cup in Canada. Nigeria has got to be the biggest island in the world.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

jette1 wrote:too many ethics violations going on in that one video that I dont even know where to start. And is that the same embarrassing coach last world cup in Canada. Nigeria has got to be the biggest island in the world.
Firstly the last U 20 World cup was held in Papua New Guinea in which North Korea beat France by 3-1 in the finals.
If you are talking about 2014, I was at the Olympic stadium in Montreal where Nigeria outplayed Germany but narrowly lost 1 nil A.E.T. so I don't what you meant by the same embarrassing coach.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote:too many ethics violations going on in that one video that I dont even know where to start. And is that the same embarrassing coach last world cup in Canada. Nigeria has got to be the biggest island in the world.
Wrong. Not the same coach. This is Coach Chris Danjuma's first rodeo with the U20's. In the last 2 editions the team was Coached by Peter Dedevbo. The last World Cup (senior) in Canada, Edwin Okon was the coach. I suspect he's the embarrassing one you are talking about.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Don't bother guys, jette1 is merely confused about why he did not 'score' last night.
:taunt: :tic: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Adisboy wrote:
Wrong. Not the same coach. This is Coach Chris Danjuma's first rodeo with the U20's. In the last 2 editions the team was Coached by Peter Dedevbo. The last World Cup (senior) in Canada, Edwin Okon was the coach. I suspect he's the embarrassing one you are talking about.
THIS DUDE
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

'THAT DUDE' is Edwin Okon, as was pointed out to you earlier in the thread.
jette1 wrote: THIS DUDE