ICC: MU 1 Vs 4 LIV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ICC: MU 1 Vs 4 LIV

Post by wanaj0 »

tfco wrote:those who actually GET it

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Likely the first coach to be sacked in the new season.

How many MORE players does he want to sign?

Why not improve what you already have? Why not make the players you have better?

Seems United will be out of the top 4 and a ready made excuse is being prepared :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wanaj0 wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Why not improve what you already have? Why not make the players you have better?

Seems United will be out of the top 4 and a ready made excuse is being prepared :)

City, LPool, Arsenal, and even Chelsea (New Coach alone is an improvement) are looking to get better. And you want Man U to remain stagnant and stick with academy players? Unless you are exceptional like Oloye's son, don't except to play in very competitive games.

People catching feelings because Morinho called it as it is.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

City, LPool, Arsenal, and even Chelsea (New Coach alone is an improvement) are looking to get better. And you want Man U to remain stagnant and stick with academy players? Unless you are exceptional like Oloye's son, don't except to play in very competitive games.

Wa sere Balo :thumb: That said that whiner and whinger will be gone by December...he is already lining up his bankers by informing them to let him know when his severance pay come in. Jose has found a way to milk the system. He is already heating up the place,pushing the board to give him a push with his check.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

smh! You missing the point bro.. And I'm somewhat surprised by your comment given what CFC just experienced with Conte..

No one has criticized Jose for calling it as it is. It is not about what you say but how and when you say it? Publicly criticizing players (Valencia, Martial, youngsters, Pogba et al), publicly throwing shade at Man U owners/board does not do anything positive..

But wetin concern me sha.. From CFC experience, I have seen this before and more often than not, it never results in anything positive.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:
well said
those who don't like him will always hate...based on headlines

the media know it too, so they feed the haters what they want

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

smh! You missing the point bro.. And I'm somewhat surprised by your comment given what CFC just experienced with Conte..

No one has criticized Jose for calling it as it is. It is not about what you say but how and when you say it? Publicly criticizing players (Valencia, Martial, youngsters, Pogba et al), publicly throwing shade at Man U owners/board does not do anything positive..

But wetin concern me sha.. From CFC experience, I have seen this before and more often than not, it never results in anything positive.

Yes, I know he could have gone about it a different way, but he chose not to. I don't know what's happening behind the doors to make him come out swinging.

Eventually the big guns will show up. I expect Man U to be very strong this season. Maybe the coach wants more than just being strong.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Man U players responded today. We are going to see a happier Morinho.