The Real Isaac Success is BACK!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
The Real Isaac Success is BACK!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/07/28/he ... re-season/

Unbuweavable! He’s the fittest and hungriest in Watford pre season so far. Out working the rest of the team. Say it ain’t so , I’ve now seen it all! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Abeg,help me check. The the article say fittest or fattest? I no trust my eyes anymore. :thumb:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: The Real Isaac Success is BACK!

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/07/28/he ... re-season/

Unbuweavable! He’s the fittest and hungriest in Watford pre season so far. Out working the rest of the team. Say it so . I’ve now seen it all! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Abeg,help me check. The the article say fittest or fattest? I no trust my eyes anymore. :thumb:

We'll see when the season starts where he is with his game.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Let's hope he doesn't get back on the Bailey's and embarrass himself in front of ashis.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

he was massive last 3 games for Malaga. Scored high ratings too.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Rohr has his work cut out for him, because there are PLENTY of talents he needs to integrate into the team to get it at its best. If he thinks he can continue as usual, ignoring players who are doing well and just keep calling the same players all of the time, irregardless of form, he is dead wrong. He must be scouting intensively and pick players based on meritocracy. We have a very good foundation, but this team can undergo a lot of improvement in various areas.

Honestly I reckon we are only about 60% to 65% there in terms of where we need to be.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:Rohr has his work cut out for him, because there are PLENTY of talents he needs to integrate into the team to get it at its best. If he thinks he can continue as usual, ignoring players who are doing well and just keep calling the same players all of the time, irregardless of form, he is dead wrong. He must be scouting intensively and pick players based on meritocracy. We have a very good foundation, but this team can undergo a lot of improvement in various areas.

Honestly I reckon we are only about 60% to 65% there in terms of where we need to be.
How much did Morocco beat Spain by? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't think Rohr is the right coach for Nigeria. We are just wasting our time.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Nigeria is waiting on the only coach who can lead the country to successfully win every match and even the World Cup...
Coach Ohenhen.
ohenhen1 wrote:I don't think Rohr is the right coach for Nigeria. We are just wasting our time.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wish the bobo a successful season he needs to get serious about his career.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't think Rohr is the right coach for Nigeria. We are just wasting our time.
ohenhen1, I've shouted myself hoarse about this since the World Cup. The Mundial showed why Rohr is not the man for the job. With the established and upcoming talent available, it needs a man with a different orientation and philosophy to take us to the next level. The argument that he qualified us for the World Cup is not tenable. Shuaibu Amodu qualified us for fun while Keshi did it after winning the AFCON, and topped it with a second round berth at the World Cup. I'm excited at Isaac Success' current form. I'm glad he heeded the warnings and buckled down to work on his fitness and game.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Obong wrote:
ohenhen1, I've shouted myself hoarse about this since the World Cup. The Mundial showed why Rohr is not the man for the job. With the established and upcoming talent available, it needs a man with a different orientation and philosophy to take us to the next level. The argument that he qualified us for the World Cup is not tenable. Shuaibu Amodu qualified us for fun while Keshi did it after winning the AFCON, and topped it with a second round berth at the World Cup. I'm excited at Isaac Success' current form. I'm glad he heeded the warnings and buckled down to work on his fitness and game.
Obong/Ohenhen, there are quite a few threads about Rohr and his suitability or not for the Eagles, can we keep this thread about Success? Hopefully he finally realizes the potential we all know he possesses.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He didn’t just qualified us for the World Cup, he actually put in a decent performance at the World Cup and lost to 2 better teams. This 2018 team was our best since 1994 they’re even better than 1998 team. DANFO DRIVER abeg where are you???? Apaniko do the needful
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:He didn’t just qualified us for the World Cup, he actually put in a decent performance at the World Cup and lost to 2 better teams. This 2018 team was our best since 1994 they’re even better than 1998 team. DANFO DRIVER abeg where are you???? Apaniko do the needful

:lol:
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

01bakana wrote:
Obong wrote:
Obong/Ohenhen, there are quite a few threads about Rohr and his suitability or not for the Eagles, can we keep this thread about Success? Hopefully he finally realizes the potential we all know he possesses.
...and I ended my comment with my observation on Success. Considering Rohr's managerial position, I consider them mutually inclusive!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:He didn’t just qualified us for the World Cup, he actually put in a decent performance at the World Cup and lost to 2 better teams. This 2018 team was our best since 1994 they’re even better than 1998 team. DANFO DRIVER abeg where are you???? Apaniko do the needful

Yes they are! This is the best team we’ve
Had since 94 by far. We were unlucky to get such a tough group but the boys lost to better and more experienced teams.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:

Had since 94 by far. We were unlucky to get such a tough group but the boys lost to better and more experienced teams.
By what criteria?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
ANC wrote:

By what criteria?
You go wait die....by their subjective 'eyes' test...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1998 is by far the the best team Nigeria has ever produced, with exception of an out-of-form Rufai, I dare you to list a better team. What killed 98 was just politics and ego. I watched 94 live and 96 (essentially 98) live, there is no comparison. 94 was just a surprise to the world,
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

1.94 team
2.80 team
3. 96 team
4. 98 team
5. 13 team
6. 00 team
7. 88 team
8. 86 team
9. 90 team
10. 18 team

In that order @ANC

I hope Issac Success can have a big season. We need him in the SE.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ANC wrote:1998 is by far the the best team Nigeria has ever produced, with exception of an out-of-form Rufai, I dare you to list a better team. What killed 98 was just politics and ego. I watched 94 live and 96 (essentially 98) live, there is no comparison. 94 was just a surprise to the world,
2000 AFCON team?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

kalani JR wrote:
ANC wrote:1998 is by far the the best team Nigeria has ever produced, with exception of an out-of-form Rufai, I dare you to list a better team. What killed 98 was just politics and ego. I watched 94 live and 96 (essentially 98) live, there is no comparison. 94 was just a surprise to the world,
2000 AFCON team?

didnt watch them, but I can see that.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

kalani JR wrote:Let's hope he doesn't get back on the Bailey's and embarrass himself in front of ashis.
I don't understand why a grown man will be drinking Baileys sef. No wonder he couldn't rise up to the occasion :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote:
ANC wrote:

By what criteria?
You are asking what exactly?
Is it that Croatia was not a more experienced team?
Is it that Argentina was not a more experienced team?

Is it that Croatia was not a better team, with better players pound for pound?
Is it that Argentina was not a better team, with better players pound for pound?

Which of the criteria exactly are you contesting?

Or maybe I've got you wrong... :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "