Another Kelechi Iheanacho goal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: Another Kelechi Iheanacho goal

Post by bully12 »

kolinzo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:I have decamped from Kelechi's party. I don't see in him anymore.
The boy is absolutely a disappointment. Honestly because of him and rohr I'm completely losing interest in soccer. The two fools have definitly induced post dramatic depression in me. I wish I can sue both them of for every penny they own.
We’ve seen what he can do when he’s full of confidence, I just hope he can get it back.
Man, after watching Okocha, The greatest Naija player to ever liveth, at 19; After rewatching Kanu at the same age (19); Oliseh at 19; Obafemi Martins around that age; man... I had to decamp from Kelechi's party. I mean Kelechi does not look like he knows how to control the ball at all. Are you kidding me?? I have definitely seen better from Naija players!!
I have come to that conclusion a long time ago. After watching him at Man city I knew he is devoid of the ability to be a superstar. He can score goals fortuitously just tap ins. He absolutely lacks creative abilities to score goals . Though if he is open somebody creates the chance , gives him the ball then he can score. Unfortunately that's the kind of player Rohr loves to play. There is no doubt in my mind before long Kelechi gonna end up in one obscure league . He can not hack it with the elite leagues.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Another Kelechi Iheanacho goal

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I like the guy but his game is lacking big time.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.