Rohrs standby List is Rubbish

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohrs standby List is Rubbish

Post by vancity eagle »

I really hope we dont get injuries because Rohr's standby list is complete rubbish.

I think the actual squad itself is pretty good, so it is astonishing that the standby list is just pure garbage.

standby lists are important because we need to continue to accurately test our depth, an those next in line should be the next best prospects and not just random players like it appears.

Lets look at the standby list.

Uche Agbo - This is a guy who continues to be called up yet Rohr never plays him. He hasn't done anything exceptional to continue call ups. Rohr would have done better to put the following on standby

Chidebere Nwakali
Usman Muhammad
Azuibikwe Ukechukwu

Stephen Eze - dont really have a problem with his callup

Musa Muhammad - not the best but not the worst option, would have prefered Seth Sincere, or that Roma boy

Blessing Eleke - who the f is Blessing eleke ? Some "hey you" from Switzerland. Are you really telling me that Blessing Eleke is ahead of

Sadiq Umar
Taiwo Awoniyi
Isaac Success
Ezekiel Imoh
Victor Oshimen

this is the most infuriating call of them all
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rohrs standby List is Rubbish

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:I really hope we dont get injuries because Rohr's standby list is complete rubbish.

I think the actual squad itself is pretty good, so it is astonishing that the standby list is just pure garbage.

standby lists are important because we need to continue to accurately test our depth, an those next in line should be the next best prospects and not just random players like it appears.

Uche Agbo - This is a guy who continues to be called up yet Rohr never plays him. He hasn't done anything exceptional to continue call ups. Rohr would have done better to put the following on standby

Chidebere Nwakali
Usman Muhammad
Azuibikwe Ukechukwu

Musa Muhammad - not the best but not the worst option, would have prefered Seth Sincere, or that Roma boy

Blessing Eleke - who the f is Blessing eleke ? Some "hey you" from Switzerland. Are you really telling me that Blessing Eleke is ahead of

Sadiq Umar
Taiwo Awoniyi
Isaac Success
Ezekiel Imoh
Victor Oshimen

'That Roma boy' (Nura Abdullahi) is battling a heart condition that may well end his promising career before it has even started.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This isvsimply seeking attention. Why stop with the standby list? Just go all the way and criticize his non invited list at once.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:This simply seekkng attention. Why stop wirh the standby list? Kust go all the way and criticize his non invited list at once.
Those ones are obviously the worst! :biggrin:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy,

You dey ok?

You know the meaning of standby list so?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

vancity eagle wrote:I really hope we dont get injuries because Rohr's standby list is complete rubbish.

Chidebere Nwakali
Usman Muhammad
Azuibikwe Ukechukwu

Sadiq Umar
Taiwo Awoniyi
Isaac Success
Ezekiel Imoh
Victor Oshimen

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I'd pay VC to stick to criticizing the standby list and stay the heck away from talking about the main lteam forever. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

All the listed strikers you wanted on standby were wonderful prospect during the youth football (Sadiq Umar,Taiwo Awoniyi,Isaac Success,Ezekiel Imoh,Victor Oshimen), haven't shown anything in Senior football.. See blessing Eleke vedios.. He is actually more ready than the ex-youth prospects..
afc##
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Rohr is an average coach. We have Nigerian coaches that will do better.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx