SERIE A on TV in USA/ BeIN sports on Comcast/Verizon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: SERIE A on TV in USA/ BeIN sports on Comcast/Verizon

Post by Cally »

Odas wrote:
Cally wrote:F360, we appreciate your updates on the television and streaming options for the upcoming season, thanks so much. Please keep it coming.
To be honest, I don't think many of the Cyber-eagles fans care about any of such changes or happenings.
Which one consign us dia? Na Nigerian teams dem be? Abeg, make una carri dis junk comot hia.
Its obvious you have issues. Carry them somewhere else.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

US networks are slow on the uptake when it comes to realising the increasing popularity of football. NBC seem to be the only ones that get it. Their EPL coverage has been top notch.
juventuss wrote:This is pure BS. BeIN has been a God send for anyone who wants to watch anything other than EPL. How will Fox, turner cram in games with NBA, nfl, and the others in full swing around that time as well. Rubbish
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

wiseone wrote:US networks are slow on the uptake when it comes to realising the increasing popularity of football. NBC seem to be the only ones that get it. Their EPL coverage has been top notch.
juventuss wrote:This is pure BS. BeIN has been a God send for anyone who wants to watch anything other than EPL. How will Fox, turner cram in games with NBA, nfl, and the others in full swing around that time as well. Rubbish
But NBC also trying to squeeze to fans with their paid online streaming channel - NBCSN Gold. They have additional 200+ games exclusively via paid online streaming. I think it is $50-60 for the season. Which arguably not too bad. But if you break down to per game (depending on which team you watch the most), then value might be questionable.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

lakdarbelloumi wrote:For the La Liga fans who have Verizon and Comcast, how can we watch Messi and Co now?

Bros I think you might have to just get Satellite or look for an online stream to watch La Liga... or do Kodi or Mobdro as was suggested earlier in the thread. It sux what's going on between these cable companies and then channels like BEIN.
At this point I'm getting worried about AFCON next year. I hope BEIN still have rights to show it in the USA.

--------------------------------------------
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

These kind of scenarios are normal in US TV and rarely go on for long. The cable TV companies are likely to put beIN back up after the season starts. No one is really missing Messi and Co right now since they are still on holiday/in pre-season.
F360 wrote:
lakdarbelloumi wrote:For the La Liga fans who have Verizon and Comcast, how can we watch Messi and Co now?

Bros I think you might have to just get Satellite or look for an online stream to watch La Liga... or do Kodi or Mobdro as was suggested earlier in the thread. It sux what's going on between these cable companies and then channels like BEIN.
At this point I'm getting worried about AFCON next year. I hope BEIN still have rights to show it in the USA.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

F360 wrote:

Hmmm beinsport and Verizon end their contract.So me with Verizon how can I watch beinsport?
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

wiseone wrote:Serie A is moving to ESPN: https://www.socceramerica.com/publicati ... -espn.html
My guy did you just miss or not look at the last few posts on page 1? :D
Juventuss already posted this info.

--------------------------------------------
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

For those fretting over BEINSPORT, ‘am happy to tell you your favorite footy channel is currently undergoing a “mouth to mouth” resuscitation by Verizon. Will be back on soon.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ESPN+ is getting the Dutch league and China.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:ESPN+ is getting the Dutch league and China.
China..hmmmm..i may cave in
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

I just cancelled sport package Comcast. If they won’t run Bein sports then it is a waste of money paying for it every month. I would miss NBA tv but there is enough basketball on ESPN and TNT I won’t miss it.
Enough soccer for now on NBCSN, ESPN and Fox sports.

My contract with Comcast ends next year and I won’t renew. Fans have the start talking with their pockets